Virginia woman infected with flesh eating bacteira after just 10 minutes in water

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(NYP) – A Virginia woman who contracted a flesh-eating staph infection that spread through her leg after just 10 minutes in the water, had to have emergency surgery days later, according to reports. “I was just like, ‘Oh, my goodness my leg is gonna fall off,’” Amanda Edwards told WTKR. “That’s the only thing I could keep thinking.” Edwards had been at Norfolk’s Ocean View Beach last week with friends when she
Virginia woman infected with flesh-eating bacteria after just 10 minutes in water

But don't worry the chit happens all the time. Keep going in the water it happens all the time it's just nature of the beast because the world is so full of live nobody would ever create biological weapons....

(NYP) – A Virginia woman who contracted a flesh-eating staph infection that spread through her leg after just 10 minutes in the water, had to have emergency surgery days later, according to reports. “I was just like, ‘Oh, my goodness my leg is gonna fall off,’” Amanda Edwards told WTKR. “That’s the only thing I could keep thinking.” Edwards had been at Norfolk’s Ocean View Beach last week with friends when she
Virginia woman infected with flesh-eating bacteria after just 10 minutes in water

But don't worry the chit happens all the time. Keep going in the water it happens all the time it's just nature of the beast because the world is so full of live nobody would ever create biological weapons....

Now we know where to push all the illegals when our cages run out of room.

Forum List

Back