What's the definition of treason again?

Obama handing billions to terrorist regimes.
Oh shut up. It was their money. Get over it.
You know what I'd do if I had billions of terrorist dollars?
I wouldn't fucking give it to them. Moron.
It was Iran's money. We held on to it for years but it was theirs. I don't give a shit how you put it, we aren't allowed to steal. If the money BELONGED to a terrorist group, fine. It didn't. It belonged to Iran and although we may not like how they appropriate their money, it isn't ours to say.
It didn't belong to that terrorist regime. It will be used to murder innocent people. Moron.

Actually, no it wasn't.

The money belonged to the Iranian PEOPLE, not the mullahs running the tyranny over there.

The day will come- probably real soon- when the Iranian people retake control, hang the mullahs and restore the beloved Peacock Throne. At that point in time, the Iranian people will ask us for the money- and we'll have to explain that Obama gave their money to their enemies.
The money should have gone to satisfy the court judgment against Iran by the hostages.

Actually, no it wasn't.

The money belonged to the Iranian PEOPLE, not the mullahs running the tyranny over there.
You do understand that those mullahs were the ones running the country when we agreed to take their money for weapons then kept the money?

We didn't give a fuck about the people then -- and lets not pretend we give a fuck about them now -- we proved that when we overthrew the govt "the people" elected.

Look at the contents of the agreement:
1. N. Korea agrees to at some point, possibly destroy their nukes, but they don't say how many they have, or where thy are located, and they don't agree to any sort of inspection to assure that nothing is done with them. Point: N. Korea.

The agreement just went down and they said they'd cooperate. You think we don't know where their shit is?

2. Trump has agreed to remove American troops from the Korean peninsula. Point: N. Korea.

Good. They don't need to be there.

3.The president has agreed to stop war game practice with South Korea. Without such practice regularly, mistakes will be made that will harm American soldiers Point: N. Korea.

This is such blatant bullshit. It's a war game, a show of force; it's designed to intimidate North Korea. They could do it somewhere else if it's important, but it isn't.

1. N. Korea agrees to at some point, possibly destroy their nukes, but they don't say how many they have, or where thy are located, and they don't agree to any sort of inspection to assure that nothing is done with them. Point: N. Korea.

2. Trump has agreed to remove American troops from the Korean peninsula. Point: N. Korea.

3.The president has agreed to stop war game practice with South Korea. Without such practice regularly, mistakes will be made that will harm American soldiers Point: N. Korea.

4. The sanctions against N. Korea remain in effect in theory, but the important countries, Russia, China, and South Korea are all now operating as if the sanctions no longer exist. Point: N. Korea.

5. The N. Korean dictator is now walking on the world stage with the US president, and the leaders of other countries. Great PR for someone who starved 2 million of his countrymen and imprisons thousands of others who might political opponents. Does this bring the US down to N. Korea's level, or does it lift N. Korea to America's level? Point: N. Korea.

We are now watching the surrender of America to our past enemies, when just a year ago everyone thought that we had a significant advantage. Economic advantages. Military advantages. The advantages of freedom, education, democracy, liberty, and self-determination.

And yet our president surrenders to tyranny, dictatorship, totalitarianism, autocracy, and murderers.

What's the definition of treason, again?

Try seeking the definition of yourself first, under "ignoramus".

No decisions have been made, other than that the DPRK will denuclearize, one way or another..
BK you've been blinded by repub trump bullshit

The agreement just went down and they said they'd cooperate. You think we don't know where their shit is?

Why do we claim to know where their shit is but we don't know where Iran's is?

Good. They don't need to be there.

Do you feel Trump should also bring home troops from Japan and Europe -- I mean after all, the wars there have ended --- one can argue that the Korean war still hasn't officially ended -- but something tells me you are only for troop removal if Trump tells you to be.

This is such blatant bullshit. It's a war game, a show of force; it's designed to intimidate North Korea. They could do it somewhere else if it's important, but it isn't.
Yea, we wouldn't want to intimidate or project strength to NK -- that makes them uncomfortable -- so it was a good move for Trump to stop war games.

Now hopefully he will stop war games with all of those former Eastern block countries because that makes Russia feel uncomfortable.

Why do we claim to know where their shit is but we don't know where Iran's is?

We probably know where their shit is too. Google can show you your car parked in your driveway. I doubt there's a whole lot of important information our military doesn't know about.

Do you feel Trump should also bring home troops from Japan and Europe

Yes, and I've said so numerous times on this board.

something tells me you are only for troop removal if Trump tells you to be.

I didn't vote for Trump. I'm just not a partisan hack.

Yea, we wouldn't want to intimidate or project strength to NK -- that makes them uncomfortable -- so it was a good move for Trump to stop war games.

It's unnecessary and more than worth ending for the sake of North Korean cooperation. By the way it pisses China off too.

Now hopefully he will stop war games with all of those former Eastern block countries because that makes Russia feel uncomfortable.

Agreed.

It's unnecessary and more than worth ending for the sake of North Korean cooperation. By the way it pisses China off too.

So what I am gathering from your comments is that it is not wise to piss off a country if we KNOW that country has nukes (NK, Russia, China)

But if we know that a country doesn't have nukes, fuck em -- we can piss em off, intimidate them, invade countries next to them and invade them if need be?

I felt that way long ago, but people said I was wrong.

So what I am gathering from your comments is that it is not wise to piss off a country if we KNOW that country has nukes (NK, Russia, China)

We shouldn't intentionally provoke anybody because that's stupid.

But if we know that a country doesn't have nukes, fuck em -- we can piss em off, intimidate them, invade countries next to them and invade them if need be?

I'm not sure why you're still making assumptions about my beliefs. I'm for cutting military spending and ceasing all unnecessary combat.

I felt that way long ago, but people said I was wrong.

Oh, well they do that sometimes.

I'm not sure why you're still making assumptions about my beliefs. I'm for cutting military spending and ceasing all unnecessary combat.

The assumptions are only being made because I don't remember seeing you defending the Iran deal much in posts about Trump pulling out of the Iran deal.

Yeah, that makes it a good thing.
Who cares that billions more is spent on murder and mayhem as long as your original intent was supposedly good.
Let's pat ourselves on the back over giving the government that facilitated 9/11 and helped kill 4000 of our troops in Iraq enough cash to plan more terrorist operations in the future.

Not our problem.

The assumptions are only being made because I don't remember seeing you defending the Iran deal much in posts about Trump pulling out of the Iran deal.

Yeah, I don't manage to make an appearance in every thread, sorry. I'm critical of Donald Trump on a regular basis.

4. The sanctions against N. Korea remain in effect in theory, but the important countries, Russia, China, and South Korea are all now operating as if the sanctions no longer exist. Point: N. Korea.

5. The N. Korean dictator is now walking on the world stage with the US president, and the leaders of other countries. Great PR for someone who starved 2 million of his countrymen and imprisons thousands of others who might political opponents. Does this bring the US down to N. Korea's level, or does it lift N. Korea to America's level? Point: N. Korea.

We are now watching the surrender of America to our past enemies, when just a year ago everyone thought that we had a significant advantage. Economic advantages. Military advantages. The advantages of freedom, education, democracy, liberty, and self-determination.

And yet our president surrenders to tyranny, dictatorship, totalitarianism, autocracy, and murderers.

What's the definition of treason, again?

Setting 5 terrorist leaders free to wreak havoc on the world in exchange for a traitor. That's treason. The man that did that should be punished.

You know what I'd do if I had billions of terrorist dollars?
I wouldn't fucking give it to them. Moron.
It was Iran's money. We held on to it for years but it was theirs. I don't give a shit how you put it, we aren't allowed to steal. If the money BELONGED to a terrorist group, fine. It didn't. It belonged to Iran and although we may not like how they appropriate their money, it isn't ours to say.
OLD BTW I was wrong
Trump wants the troops out. He's said so a number of times over the past couple of months, but it's not part of this document. Do you think he's going to start sending them home on his own, anyway?

"I want to get our soldiers out. I want to bring our soldiers back home," Trump said. "But that's not part of the equation right now. I hope it will be eventually."

What's the definition of treason again?

Spends 40+ years in government on the impeachment committee of Nixon, governor's wife, First Lady for 8 years with her fingers in everything, US Senator, Secretary of State, Presidential candidate TWICE, then tells us she doesn't even know how to wipe a hard drive, answer a phone, keep a secret, read an email, or separate her personal life and businesses from her government job and deep, political connections and is still worth millions and millions despite going broke in the White House.

636096485717726441-Hils-Limo.jpg

Forum List

Back