What's so scary about theocracy?

A theocracy where men beat their swords into plow shares and their spears into pruning hooks. A theocracy where men learn war no more and the Law flows out of Zion.
That would be OK with me.
Wrong.

A theocracy is where men are beaten, arrested, and killed for believing in the ‘wrong’ religion, or otherwise being free from faith.

A theocracy is where endless war is visited upon an ‘enemy’ for no other reason than being of a different religion.

A theocracy is where its citizens are subject to the rule of fear, ignorance, and hate, not the rule of law.

The notion that a theocracy can be in any way ‘beneficial’ is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.
As opposed to nations in which children are offered up in droves blood sacrifices to Satan via abortion clinics?

Even Muslims don't idolize ritual murder of children.

Can we get an example of these stable countries ?
Secular states such as Nazi Germany and Communist Russia are responsible for histories worst genocides rather than states governed by traditional religion.

"Freedom fetishism" likely leads to anarchy, and eventually leads toward secular totalitarianism when people become to weak to govern themselves.
Secular states such as Nazi Germany

you really are delusional aren't you, well you are a christer!

To deny the influence of Christianity on Hitler and its role in World War II, means that you must ignore history and forever bar yourself from understanding the source of German anti-Semitism and how the WWII atrocities occurred.

By using historical evidence of Hitler's and his henchmen's own words, this section aims to show how mixing religion with politics can cause conflicts, not only against religion but against government and its people. This site, in no way, condones Nazism, Neo-Nazism, fascist governments, or anti-Semitism, but instead, warns against them.

Hitler's Christianity

5cd89ca44e10821be6db699747671575.jpg

adolf_hitler%20secular%20schools%20quote.jpg
The Nazi party was social Darwinist secularist, Hitler just used the popularity of Christianity to persuade people to follow him.

Kinda like Cruz and Trump?

And this quote from Churchill.

“Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.”

-- Winston S. Churchill --

I think this true. Democracy isn't perfect either, but none of them are. Democracy is the closest the human race gets though.

I concede a theocracy might be more stable for a time. Dissenters would be dead, imprisoned or refugees. Why are the only two possibilities the extreme opposites? One can have theocracy or survival of the fittest anarchism?

A theocracy where men beat their swords into plow shares and their spears into pruning hooks. A theocracy where men learn war no more and the Law flows out of Zion.
Wrong.

A theocracy is where men are beaten, arrested, and killed for believing in the ‘wrong’ religion, or otherwise being free from faith.

A theocracy is where endless war is visited upon an ‘enemy’ for no other reason than being of a different religion.

A theocracy is where its citizens are subject to the rule of fear, ignorance, and hate, not the rule of law.

The notion that a theocracy can be in any way ‘beneficial’ is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.
As opposed to nations in which children are offered up in droves blood sacrifices to Satan via abortion clinics?

Abortion clinics have Satanic altars on which to sacrifice the aborted children to the Dark One? Who knew?

Probably one of the largest pieces of crap I've seen on these boards in a long time, and you're competing with the likes of posters such as Charles Bass or Sunni Man.

Wrong.

There is no society that "idolizes the ritual murder of children".

What you want is a christian version of sharia law. If thumpers like you had their way, women would be chained to beds, awaiting the blessed event.

Like it or not, you're stuck with the US Constitution.

Or, you could move to some backward country like Iraq, Iran, Russia, N Korea where, I'd bet you wouldn't last a day.

In many ways theocratic countries are arguably more stable the whole; with lower crime rates and a stronger sense of social cohesion.

Democratic and capitalist countries in which social cohesion breaks down due to individualism taken to the extreme, and morality is abandoned in favor of slavery to the self, likely eventually descend into anarchy; Rome may have fallen to barbarians due to becoming over-saturated with material luxury, leading to mankind giving into it's animal nature and becoming suspectable to subversion by those with more temporal power. And if America's economy collapses due to our overconsumption, we may eventually likewise be conquered and tamed by China or Russia.

While America's founders believed individual freedom from the federal government, they didn't idolize "freedom" just for the sake of "freedom", or unrestricted freedom as the pinnacle of human aspiration. In reality though "freedom" is what the devil and his minions idolize above anything else, as temporal freedom is simply the power to pursue one's lusts and desires for destruction unrestricted, much as the evil Marquis de Sade is known as the "freest spirit" whoever lived, total freedom is nothing more than nihilism and social depravity, from obseity being promoted as a norm, to the consumerism of sex, toward the fetishism of "science and technology" and it's false promises of saving us from our own vices.

Between theocracy and and a state of depravity in which the most base and unrestrained animal instincts being the only "morality" that there is, theocracy seems historically more successful at keeping a nation from consuming itself from within.

Religious nuts are all a bunch of liars anyway. They're in church Sunday morning, and picking me up Sunday night.

In many ways theocratic countries are arguably more stable the whole; with lower crime rates and a stronger sense of social cohesion.

Democratic and capitalist countries in which social cohesion breaks down due to individualism taken to the extreme, and morality is abandoned in favor of slavery to the self, likely eventually descend into anarchy; Rome may have fallen to barbarians due to becoming over-saturated with material luxury, leading to mankind giving into it's animal nature and becoming suspectable to subversion by those with more temporal power. And if America's economy collapses due to our overconsumption, we may eventually likewise be conquered and tamed by China or Russia.

While America's founders believed individual freedom from the federal government, they didn't idolize "freedom" just for the sake of "freedom", or unrestricted freedom as the pinnacle of human aspiration. In reality though "freedom" is what the devil and his minions idolize above anything else, as temporal freedom is simply the power to pursue one's lusts and desires for destruction unrestricted, much as the evil Marquis de Sade is known as the "freest spirit" whoever lived, total freedom is nothing more than nihilism and social depravity, from obseity being promoted as a norm, to the consumerism of sex, toward the fetishism of "science and technology" and it's false promises of saving us from our own vices.

Between theocracy and and a state of depravity in which the most base and unrestrained animal instincts being the only "morality" that there is, theocracy seems historically more successful at keeping a nation from consuming itself from within.

Religious nuts are all a bunch of liars anyway. They're in church Sunday morning, and picking me up Sunday night.
I can't imagine anyone would pick you up other than a police officer.

Shit, them po po pick me up too and get them sum. I aint goin on no tax payer vacation. I work for my money, I'm no freeloading shitbag.

Shit, them po po pick me up too and get them sum. I aint goin on no tax payer vacation. I work for my money, I'm no freeloading shitbag.
Obvious troll account, but I hope you enjoy cats because they'll likely be your only company in your Golden years, seeing as no man wants a car that's already been driven by half the town.

Obvious troll account, but I hope you enjoy cats because they'll likely be your only company in your Golden years, seeing as no man wants a car that's already been driven by half the town.

Could of fooled me, because I have at least 15 men who want me in their care every night!

Could of fooled me, because I have at least 15 men who want me in their care every night!
Beggers can't be choosers; but honestly tell me any of them will want a 90 year old granny, when young poon will always be around.

Wrong.

Concur.

========
Theocratic states tend to **force** people to accept / participate in their state religion and deny people the right to belong to other religions.

They soon become oppressive, forcing their morals on everyone.

And then .... and then ... comes the demand for more money more money more money.

If you want a theorcratic state I suggest you give up your American citizenship ( so you are no longer protected by the secular government you hate ) and emigrate to Iran or Somalia.

Exactly. It works just like liberalism

Forum List

Back