What's So Bad About Sharia Law?

I'm half expecting her now to post the usual drivel about how the Talmud is satanic, calls Jesus a bast*rd, exhorts Jews to rob and kill Gentiles, bullshit, bullshit, etc...

Well the Quran is copied from the stories in the OT and Talmud, so take it from there. also a lot of the OT is copied from stories and fables handed down to them.
what a joke you are Penelope----even high school teachers do not accept
WIKKI as a source-------it is seeded with all kinds of crap---lots from islamo Nazi pigs just like ----YOU. Why resort the the utterly discredited WIKKI---when you
YOURSELF claim to have read the original sources? Yehoshua was so common a name and "Yosef" so common a name-----in ancient Israel at the time
of the roman occupation that' scholars have calculated the FACT that there were HUNDREDS of them--------Jesus is not mentioned in the Talmud at all<<<< a fact which anyone who has ever read it-----knows

What do you use, your imagination?

what is wrong with "imagination"?------in the English language----using one's
imagination means usually means "THINKING OF WHAT MIGHT BE"----for
intelligent people like Shaam such thought is based on prior knowledge of fact---
for YOU ----Penelope----imagination is based on islamo Nazi propaganda------
PS ----Jesus of Nazareth------the person Christians call Messiah----is never mentioned in the Talmud-----most of the Talmud was written before that
particular Yehoshua ben Yosef was born. The names Yehoshua and
Josef and even MARA----were so common place in Israel/Judea ----2000 years
ago that scholars estimate that at the time of the "jesus" in question---there were
hundreds of Yehoshua ben Yosefs. As to MARA----another very common name-----islamo Nazi pigs tend to conclude that every time any of those names
appear in the Talmud-----they refer to the same "jesus" that is the subject ---
of the song "silent night"---<<< a really stupid idea since must of the illustrative
anecdotes in the Talmud are just that ------invented illustrative anecdotes.
There was a Christian scholar----who was so desperate to find "Jesus" in the
dead sea scrolls-----that he ended up going nuts (it was sometime in the 60s)

I have relatives named "josef"------several named "mara"------and a few named
"yehoshua"----------John Smith is also a common name------amongst jews I have
known only one

Talmud Yeshua was a common name but the way they talk of Yeshu the Nazarene sounds like the Jesus of the Bible. Yes they said there was what around 15 Jesus's in the time of Jesus, one was nuts and ran around the temple yelling woe is me. I don't know what I read, a lot, but they even have books on the Talmud, I mean one can never run out of Jewish writing about the meanings of stuff, and also those who mocked Scribes would burn in hot excrement, they said that about Yeshu the Nazarene (who then became known as Christians). Now Mary, was married to a carpenter but he turned her out for adultery and she had Jesus, who went to Egypt and learned the fine arts, magic, and that is why he became known as God. I mean of course they couldn't of been talking about other Yeshua's .
Talmud

getting back to it one never sees "blessed be his name" in the OT of today, but its in the Talmud and Quran, so where did the Quran get that "Blessed be his name" ?
You are so stupid. Mary wasn't turned out like you have been. You have proved yourself an idiot before, keep up the good work Jezebel.

That is the Jewish view, not mine, maybe the Jews are stupid.

maybe you are shit -----btw ---what is the "jewish view" ---in the mind of a piece
of shit ----as are you?

Well the Quran is copied from the stories in the OT and Talmud, so take it from there. also a lot of the OT is copied from stories and fables handed down to them.

intelligent people like Shaam such thought is based on prior knowledge of fact---
PS ----Jesus of Nazareth------the person Christians call Messiah----is never mentioned in the Talmud-----most of the Talmud was written before that
ago that scholars estimate that at the time of the "jesus" in question---there were
hundreds of Yehoshua ben Yosefs. As to MARA----another very common name-----islamo Nazi pigs tend to conclude that every time any of those names
of the song "silent night"---<<< a really stupid idea since must of the illustrative

known only one

Talmud Yeshua was a common name but the way they talk of Yeshu the Nazarene sounds like the Jesus of the Bible. Yes they said there was what around 15 Jesus's in the time of Jesus, one was nuts and ran around the temple yelling woe is me. I don't know what I read, a lot, but they even have books on the Talmud, I mean one can never run out of Jewish writing about the meanings of stuff, and also those who mocked Scribes would burn in hot excrement, they said that about Yeshu the Nazarene (who then became known as Christians). Now Mary, was married to a carpenter but he turned her out for adultery and she had Jesus, who went to Egypt and learned the fine arts, magic, and that is why he became known as God. I mean of course they couldn't of been talking about other Yeshua's .
Talmud

getting back to it one never sees "blessed be his name" in the OT of today, but its in the Talmud and Quran, so where did the Quran get that "Blessed be his name" ?
You are so stupid. Mary wasn't turned out like you have been. You have proved yourself an idiot before, keep up the good work Jezebel.

That is the Jewish view, not mine, maybe the Jews are stupid.

maybe you are shit -----btw ---what is the "jewish view" ---in the mind of a piece
of shit ----as are you?

The Jewish writings obviously disturb you, quit playing stupid on how most of the Jews view Mary and Jesus, most are verbal about it, and many deny it now, as they know Evan Christians are their best friends.

Back to Sharia Law, of course I'm against it, but they are actually obeying some of the laws of the Torah, that the Jews wrote.

'

The statement "jews go by the Babylonian Talmud" ---is idiotic---it has no
meaning What does "go by the Babylonian Talmud" mean? The statement that that you seem to be making "the Koran comes from the Talmud"------is even more idiotic-----can you provide an example of the part of the Koran that
"comes from the Talmud"----------since you claim to know having done so much
reading of the books in question?.
What books of the Talmud did you read?

Penelope----we are STILL waiting for you to tell us which books of the
Talmud you have read-----btw---in what language did you read them?

I'm half expecting her now to post the usual drivel about how the Talmud is satanic, calls Jesus a bast*rd, exhorts Jews to rob and kill Gentiles, bullshit, bullshit, etc...

Jesus in the Talmud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

WIKKI as a source-------it is seeded with all kinds of crap---lots from islamo Nazi pigs just like ----YOU. Why resort the the utterly discredited WIKKI---when you
YOURSELF claim to have read the original sources? Yehoshua was so common a name and "Yosef" so common a name-----in ancient Israel at the time
of the roman occupation that' scholars have calculated the FACT that there were HUNDREDS of them--------Jesus is not mentioned in the Talmud at all<<<< a fact which anyone who has ever read it-----knows

known only one

Talmud

Penelope-----you are not inventing----you are not quoting Talmud----you are quotiing the islamo Nazi pig and dog propaganda -------I read that crap as a child---I grew up in an area of the USA that had been a Nazi enclave and it was still
full of Nazi shit like you-----later on I encountered lots and lots of people from
Islamic lands----they knew the shit even better than do you------Most of it was
written by escaped war crimminals like Aribert Heim---<<<< Nazi pig in egypt

The Jewish writings obviously disturb you, quit playing stupid on how most of the Jews view Mary and Jesus, most are verbal about it, and many deny it now, as they know Evan Christians are their best friends.

Back to Sharia Law, of course I'm against it, but they are actually obeying some of the laws of the Torah, that the Jews wrote.

what jewish writings do you imagine "disturb" me , Nazi slut?-----
When I lived in New York City-----I happened to have lived amongst jews----the
most orthodox-----they were so orthodox that I never stepped out of my house
dressed in anything but long skirts and long sleeves---(I did not like to offend them) In all the years
I lived amongst them I never heard anything about Jesus or Mary I grew up in
a town with a significant jewish population-----and I attended this or that synagogue---hundreds of times-------Never heard an allusion to Jesus or Mary----
now how about you tell us what YOU heard from jews about Jesus or Mary ----btw---you are a fuckling lying slut (the very first time I stepped in a mosque---I heard that the entire NT is a fucking fraud and Christians are the
ENEMEEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAM )

as to Laws-----just about every society has laws against theft and murder (except
yours) you made no point about your claim that the muslims got their stinking Koran from the bible-----it is true that they incorporated into the stinking
book -----ancient stories stolen from the bible----but screwed them up so badly that the first time I read the Koran (pickthall translation----I was but 20 years old) ---
I then handed it to a Pakistani surgeon I knew and said "get this back to the
publisher----it's a misprint" -----<<<< I was that naive

Last edited by a moderator:
------btw Penelope-----just what have jews TOLD YOU about Jesus and Mary-----or did you over hear something? was it in a synagogue?

Learn how to post people. Don't need the whole thread in your replies. If you don't know how to single-quote reply ASK.

Love to read what people are saying on page 7 when I was done on page 1 but the squished up replies make that impossible.

[QUOTE

what jewish writings do you imagine "disturb" me , Nazi slut?-----
When I lived in New York City-----I happened to have lived amongst jews----the
most orthodox-----they were so orthodox that I never stepped out of my house
dressed in anything but long skirts and long sleeves---(I did not like to offend them) In all the years
I lived amongst them I never heard anything about Jesus or Mary I grew up in
a town with a significant jewish population-----and I attended this or that synagogue---hundreds of times-------Never heard an allusion to Jesus or Mary----
now how about you tell us what YOU heard from jews about Jesus or Mary ----btw---you are a fuckling lying slut (the very first time I stepped in a mosque---I heard that the entire NT is a fucking fraud and Christians are the
ENEMEEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAM )

as to Laws-----just about every society has laws against theft and murder (except
yours) you made no point about your claim that the muslims got their stinking Koran from the bible-----it is true that they incorporated into the stinking
book -----ancient stories stolen from the bible----but screwed them up so badly that the first time I read the Koran (pickthall translation----I was but 20 years old) ---
I then handed it to a Pakistani surgeon I knew and said "get this back to the
publisher----it's a misprint" -----<<<< I was that naive[/QUOTE]
Penelope----we are STILL waiting for you to tell us which books of the
Talmud you have read-----btw---in what language did you read them?

known only one

Talmud

Penelope-----you are not inventing----you are not quoting Talmud----you are quotiing the islamo Nazi pig and dog propaganda -------I read that crap as a child---I grew up in an area of the USA that had been a Nazi enclave and it was still
full of Nazi shit like you-----later on I encountered lots and lots of people from
Islamic lands----they knew the shit even better than do you------Most of it was
written by escaped war crimminals like Aribert Heim---<<<< Nazi pig in egypt

Learn how to post people. Don't need the whole thread in your replies. If you don't know how to single-quote reply ASK.

I'm asking? You have to delete everything don't you?

I will make this easy----the thread is getting clogged----
TO PENELOPE----you stated that I (rosie) do not like
jewish writings. What jewish writings do you imagine I
do not like? You also claimed that you know what jews
"think" of Jesus and Mary. How do you know what jews
"think" of Jesus and Mary? ---- You also stated that jews in
Israel hate arabs? from where did you get that information----
Israeli jews told you?

Please stop with the pretense that Islam and Christianity are practically the same. I guess they would be exactly the same if the Koran taught Muslims, as the NT teaches Christians, that politics and faith are separate things. Or if the Koran taught muslims to turn the other cheek. Or if the Koran taught muslims to love their enemies.

But it doesn't, now, does it?

They are the same. They are both religion and in this Country you have the right to any religion you please. Don't you just love freedom?

You do have the right to practice any religion you please, just as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. A religion that glorifies suicide and rewards pedophilia however is not to be tolerated regardless of its name.

Forum List

Back