Whats really going on in IRAQ no "Happy News"

Obviously this guy can not enter into any real debate or discussion, all he can do is copy other people's words like a Parrot. The few silly opinions (his own that is) that he has posted just make him look foolish, commenting on things he has no understanding of. A good example is his harping on Halliburton, does he realize that net profit margins for Halliburton contracts will fall in the mere 1% - 9% range. To go through all the trouble and risk of invading Iraq for this is absolutely futile. If you doubt me Dawoud and would like to enter into a full scale economics debate I would be more than happy to oblige.

He must be under the opinion that by posting these stories about people dying he will actually change someone's mind or break our hearts. BOO HOO, sorry people die, it's called war.

Hes defending Halliburton, f*cking idiot. Those corps(diebold etc) would burn u alive if they could get oil out of it.

Only person hear posting actual CONTENT in there posts is DAWOUD.

Its Rushism. get a clue, post some facts. Dawoud is trying to backup his argument w/ facts. Unlike YOU....

Originally posted by jones
Hes defending Halliburton, f*cking idiot. Those corps(diebold etc) would burn u alive if they could get oil out of it.

Only person hear posting actual CONTENT in there posts is DAWOUD.

Its Rushism. get a clue, post some facts. Dawoud is trying to backup his argument w/ facts. Unlike YOU....

Where do these cockroaches come from? :rolleyes:

Call me anything you like, one thing I do know is I pay more in taxes than you make in a year or more. So who is the idiot in reality. Now as far as facts are concerned, they are useful for backing up opionions not in place of them. If I want news I'll read it in the Wall Street Journal, I do not need it posted here. This is supposed to be a fourm to discuss opinions not mindlessly cut and paste other people's words. By the way what I posted was fact, you just do not have the capacity or knowledge to realize it. What's the matter couldn't afford you a good education. I'm shocked, I would have thought you could with the money us Neocons pay in taxes.

By the way you seem like a real classy person.

Originally posted by jones
Dawoud is trying to backup his argument w/ facts. Unlike YOU....

Thats the funniest thing I've heard on here yet!

What arguments? All I see is article after article that I already read on news sites! Most people don't come here to read the news, they come here to express their opinion and debate on current political issues.

What the hell kind of word is hes or for that matter Rushism. Sounds like southern drawl to me. Are you Black, because if you are that explains a lot.

Originally posted by eric
What the hell kind of word is hes or for that matter Rushism. Sounds like southern drawl to me. Are you Black, because if you are that explains a lot.

Or "hear" instead of here. Jones isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

<<<<<Where do these cockroaches come from? >>>>

Just once i would like to see you defend this stupid war without mentioning..............
Personal attacks on people who choose to not march in lockstep with you
Clinton
WMD...say where are they? by the way
My spelling
my religion
9-11
Thank God people have woken up and are realizing the lies that were fostered on them to start us down this foolish path

Bush doesn't stand the chance of a snowball in Hell next election

Eric arnt you getting off topic i suggest you start a thread maybe you could call it

White trash racist retorts to anti war themes.

Really, then why did his approval rating just jump 10% according to the latest Gallup Poll, from 50% to 55%. Could it possibly be because the economic recovery is accelerating faster than predicted even by the Bush Admin. I think you underestimate the conservative nature of this nation. Even California is starting to wisen up. By 2004 the economy should be in full swing, we may very well have a comprehensive prescription plan for seniors, and lets not forget his inclusion of the hispanic vote. I would not be so sure my friend.

Just once i would like to see you defend this stupid war

Dawoud, read the MANY previous threads discussing the war. Resolutions have been dicsussed. Opression has been discussed. Harboring terrorists have been discussed. Genocide has been discussed. I think you get the point.

You think just because you come here and post every news article you can find that we should defend all of them?

If you want answers, ask specific questions or post your views - not other peoples articles.

Thank God people have woken up and are realizing the lies that were fostered on them to start us down this foolish path

Are the mass graves found lies? Was it a lie that they didn't abide by reolutions 1441 and 687? Were the citizens of Iraq not opressed?

There's something foolish here alright, but it isn't what we are discussing!

Originally posted by Dawoud
Eric arnt you getting off topic i suggest you start a thread maybe you could call it

White trash racist retorts to anti war themes.

I'll take an educated "white trash racist" over a not so intelligent Muslim or Black person any day of the week. At least my chances of survival will be higher!

Do you and Jones bath together in the tub of stupidity. I guess you are not sophisticated enough to realize I was trying to anger him for calling me a F*king idiot. Believe what you want, an opinion from someone of your stature means little to me. Now if you ever want to abandon the cut and paste mentality and really debate an issue I'll be waiting.

By the way, if you desire to know the way I feel about racism read my post in General USA Chat.

Hmm, are you guys racist? seem so.
Oh and im the whitest person here. My skin is almost clear, no joke. Why is that an issue to you?

Ya Dawoud, you should work on that. But, why do you all fail to realize his argument? His argument is that it is HORRID in Iraq, the media wont tell you that the truth.

Another gallup poll, if you can find it. Shows that, the more people watch main stream media NBC/CNN/FOX/etc are more prone to having false impressions about the war.

eric: "one thing I do know is I pay more in taxes than you make in a year or more. So who is the idiot in reality." YOU ARE A DUMBFUCK, what the fuck DOES INCOME HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?
I must tell you, that its scientifically PROVEN that money does not give you happiness EVER! Its related to love..
Makes me so happy to know this, because the bush admin are making HUGE amounts of money. And they will DIE before me because they are old PNAC bitches. Makes me sooo happy.

Where do we come from? FACTS
What puzzles me right now is that you guys dont understand where we come from. What are we trying to do? Why are you so afraid of us. We are everyone!

One thing im also realizing now is that Bush supporters are actually anti-american, pro terrorist. Even though you dont realize it, you are giving people the will to become a terrorists.

If clinton killed your family, friends, countrymen. What would you do?

Go look at Bush's resume on page 3 again. take close look.
What is false?

I urge you to talk to veterans, combat soldiers in iraq.

Dont you care what they say? I though you'all supported our troops, can you listen to them?

Oh my goodness! its so easy to see for me!

We want to bringo citizens home from iraq.

You want them to stay so they can DIE>

Who supports our troops?

Is profanity your only mean of communication? You uneducated slob. No money does not equate to happiness, but it is a marker of our intelligence in a capitalistic society. I started with nothing and used my brain to bring me to where I am today. It would not have been brought up if you did not call me a F*cking idiot. As far as careing for our troops, maybe you liberal pieces of garbage should shut your mouth and our troop's moral might improve; take a lesson from Vietnam. You have absolutely no idea how international politics work evidenced by your over-simplification of the current situtation in Iraq. Sure why not pull out now and let anarchy overtake Iraq, I'm sure that we win us points internationally. Give some thoughts to what you say rather than just beating the liberal drum. One more point to be made; I happen to employ Veterans and support their organizations and establishments. What do you do for them big guy?

Let see if you can respond with the use of the word F*ck.

Thanks for admitting you're wrong eric.

But, you are wrong again.

Bush said : "Bring them on."

"Myself and every last man in my unit are deeply offended that our President would make such a statement inviting us to be attacked. President Bush has lost the respect of every soldier I have spoken to because of his speaking those irresponsible words. Those words spread like wild-fire amoung the troops. "

This makes moral low.

What has come out of my mouth that could make a soldier's moral low? keeping our leader in check? Informing our citizens w/ facts so they can make choices that could bring them home?

Aww, you employ and support our veterans?
Dont give a damn..I respect their opinions and knowledge.

note: I speak for every anti-Bush when I say I WOULD NEVER LEAVE THE IRAQI PEOPLE HANGING SO THEY CAN BE SLAUGHTERED by saddam supporters/terrorists.

I remember in the gulf war, when Bush pulled out before saddam was toppled and he let them get slaughtered. He gave them Apaches for cryin out loud..

Where are the facts to discredit me?
hahha, shikity sha. blah..

Forum List

Back