What’s one thing you miss about highschool?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
for me it was when someone would turn the lights off in a class room with no windows with a substitute teacher lol

Omg the reaction hahahaha

for me it was when someone would turn the lights off in a class room with no windows with a substitute teacher lol

Omg the reaction hahahaha

nothing.

I like being a mature adult who can pay his own way and make his own decisions.

Football after football superbowls ! Good times

I miss some of the friendships I had back in the day and the different sports I played, but I prefer the independence and responsibility of adulthood.

Drama, being in plays. I loved teaching the members of the boys' basketball team how to put on their tights when we were doing a show in medieval costume. They took their tights out of their packages and wondered how in the hell they were supposed to get these tiny things on and wear them.:21:

Now I understand why jitler posts they way he does as an adult. He still finds juvenile HS pranks funny.

HS sucked. I couldn't wait for it to end and finally have control of my own education, money and future. Life has never been better.

The Parties!!!!
About the only thing I missed.
Drinking age was lower and I was legal for half of my senior year.

Couldn't stand the drama and social backstabbing that occurs at that age. This was before social media, which has only made that worse.

Was in a group in high school called the Paramedics.
We'd buy four or five kegs and set up on some back road,our favorite place was called the box cars since it was right along some train tracks.
We'd charge five bucks a head to pay for the beer and make a little for our pockets.
Good Times!

Forum List

Back