What’s one thing you miss about highschool?

The Parties!!!!
About the only thing I missed.
Drinking age was lower and I was legal for half of my senior year.

Couldn't stand the drama and social backstabbing that occurs at that age. This was before social media, which has only made that worse.

Was in a group in high school called the Paramedics.
We'd buy four or five kegs and set up on some back road,our favorite place was called the box cars since it was right along some train tracks.
We'd charge five bucks a head to pay for the beer and make a little for our pockets.
Good Times!
We used to do the same thing.
Had a railroad bridge between lakes we would party at. Kept a scanner handy. Once heard the cops were coming to check the disturbance in the woods.
Packed up the whole party, several kegs, and bolted to another site in the woods.

Heard the radio when they showed at tracks, " negative on the disturbance, just a couple beer cans".

Lol.

The Parties!!!!

Couldn't stand the drama and social backstabbing that occurs at that age. This was before social media, which has only made that worse.

We'd buy four or five kegs and set up on some back road,our favorite place was called the box cars since it was right along some train tracks.
We'd charge five bucks a head to pay for the beer and make a little for our pockets.
Good Times!
Had a railroad bridge between lakes we would party at. Kept a scanner handy. Once heard the cops were coming to check the disturbance in the woods.
Packed up the whole party, several kegs, and bolted to another site in the woods.

Heard the radio when they showed at tracks, " negative on the disturbance, just a couple beer cans".

Lol.

The scanner was a must!
We always kept the kegs in the back of a truck for a quick getaway.
We did get caught eventually when the cops wised up to what we we're doing.
They made us stand there and pump four kegs of beer out on the ground,at least they let us keep the kegs so we wouldnt lose our deposit.

The Parties!!!!

Good Times!

Lol.

The scanner was a must!
They made us stand there and pump four kegs of beer out on the ground,at least they let us keep the kegs so we wouldnt lose our deposit.
Did we party together?
:21::booze:

I thought we were the only geniuses with scanners.

I think the bad kids made up the majority of scanners sold to underage folks. :lol:

The Parties!!!!

Good Times!

Lol.

The scanner was a must!
Did we party together?
:21::booze:

I thought we were the only geniuses with scanners.

The best thing about those days is you didnt get hangovers that lasted all day.
We'd get up in the morning and head to the beach with no ill affects.

That's easy.... and there is a lot....

You only had pain if you injured yourself.
You never really got tired, you just thought you were tired until you learned much later what tired actually is.
Having wall crashing sex in multiple positions, sweat pouring off you...catch your breath for 10 or 15 seconds...and do it again no problem.
Stuffing a basketball with one hand without falling on your ass.
Attracting young females at will

There is plenty more, but my RA is making all this typing hurt.

Forum List

Back