What's next re: Trump's "Mexican" remarks re: Judge Curiel?

Trump has already won this topic. His supporters know that he is telling the truth and his detractors have no plans of voting for him anyway.

As a bonus the entire media is talking about him.

:thup:
His party has turned against him on the issue

The racists of the party still support his hate

Only the RINO's who didn't get their way with Jeb's coronation have turned against him. :lol: Like they were ever for him. What a bad joke.

20 denounced him just today including both the Speaker of the House and Senate Majority Leader

At least lap dog Christie still supports him

Trump has already won this topic. His supporters know that he is telling the truth and his detractors have no plans of voting for him anyway.

The people that have turned against him are political weather vanes that have no principles and no backbones. The "party" are the rank and file members, and WE support Trump, overwhelmingly. He has garned MILLIONS more votes than any candidate in the GOP history. . So you're argument is null and void.

Pointing out the truth is not "racist". That is why the word no longer has any meaning. LWNJ's have worn it out. They toss it around like a frisbee at the beach. . It's meaningless.

If racism has lost it's meaning, it's only because cowards like you have used the internet more and more to profligate racism without having to answer to your racism.

I'm ashamed you share the same country as me.

You know, I heard a House member (from NY, IIRC) today say that Trump's remarks didn't comply with "his definition of 'racism'. " I thought, "Are you friggin' kidding me?" What racism is, is not, and the ways in which it can be manifested are not matters of opinion. There are not literally millions of meanings for that term, which is exactly what there could be were what it is and how it shows itself were open for individual determination.

Only the RINO's who didn't get their way with Jeb's coronation have turned against him. :lol: Like they were ever for him. What a bad joke.

20 denounced him just today including both the Speaker of the House and Senate Majority Leader

and over 12 million primary voters.

Of course he still supports Trump. He was promised a lifetime supply of cakes and pie.

Presidential politics is not about retaining the support you got in the primaries. That's a given. It's about expanding your support into the undecideds, who are the sole focus of our presidential politics. It's hard to believe this idiocy has done him anything but harm with that key swing group, but we'll see. I've learned not to make predictions about this election cycle.

Telling the truth? What truth?

Trump was just pissed that the judge released the documents. And why shouldn't he? Trump is a presidential candidate, and as such, should be transparent to the American people so we know what he's doing.

Hillary telling the truth? What truth?

Hitlery was just covering her own ass to blame the video when it was released. And why shouldn't she? Hillary is a criminal establishment puppet candidate, and as such, should be in prison according to the American people, so she knew what she was doing covering for Bill and herself.

1.jpg

There WERE people directing violence at American embassies over the video. That was a fact. She has two sentences in your second quote for a reason. If you don't understand English, go back to Mexico.
Who gives a damn about a Muslim video and your Jihad brotherhood, are you condoning Muslims attacking America because we have a right to free speech? You and your Muslim Trojan horse Hussein Obama can apologize for America, but fuck Mohammad and the horse he rode on. I will not apologize to camel jockeys for killing us.

12 Million primary voters, the overwhelming majority of whom I don't know or have any credible basis for thinking their interests, intellect or values are in line with mine; thus I have no credible basis for thinking they made a sage, let alone right, choice.

Low information voters

Sen. Mark Kirk has withdrawn his endorsement of Trump. Obviously this has more to do with his precarious re-election status than his principles, but it is a first crack which could give other congressional candidates cover to distance themselves from Trump. So much for unification.

Sen. Mark Kirk has withdrawn his endorsement of Trump. Obviously this has more to do with his precarious re-election status than his principles, but it is a first crack which could give other congressional candidates cover to distance themselves from Trump. So much for unification.
Dems are targeting Republican Senators in blue states up for reelection.

They must either denounce Trump or go down with him

Calling Curiel a Mexican isn't even remotely racist, except to those who wet themselves and hide under the bed when they see Trump on TV. Cureil is a proud member of La Raza, a latino fascist gang that promotes seizing U.S. soil, hates this country, and promotes racism. How this foreign fifth columnist is allowed to sit on a Federal bench is a crime. He is no American, he is indeed a Mexican, and should be removed from the bench.

He certainly has no business at all ruling on anything Trump has before the courts. He isn't going to recuse himself, of course, since this fake case is purely theater, and this fake 'judge' is the hired hack whose only job is to harass Trump. He's part of the same mob of thugs and criminals attacking people in the streets and trying to silence free speech, all the while waving their Mexican flags.

They should be immediately deported without hearings; their flag says all there is to know about the vermin, no need to waste time on them.

nobody but the clueless types who watch a lot of those idiotic talking head shows give a rat's ass who 'withdrew their support'; they weren't supporting him before anyway, and he won most primaries without them. He doesn't need them at all, and the clown acts who have been claiming for months he can't win will be wrong again as usual. Those Mexican flags and the nasty attacks by the scumbag Mexican mob of low life vermin just got Trump a couple million more votes.

Last edited:
The media can keep lying about what Trump said forever, and it won't matter; the tards have completely shot what little credibility they had a long time ago. They just can't believe it, because they are too conceited and oblivious to that fact, and so are the pathetic neurotics who think repeating the idiocy on message boards will do something to change that. all they've done is prove just one more time they are nothing butsleazy liars with zero morals and principles yet again. They make The National Enquirer look like paragons of truth and objectivity in comparison.

Moderation Message:

Sorry guys. This is garden variety political hot potato. We're just getting too many CDZ threads where the debate is bound to be retail media and partisan driven.

Nothing wrong with the topic at all -- but let's keep the CDZ to less volatile topics. Please obey the new Zone2 in Politics. Thanks..

Telling the truth? What truth?

Trump was just pissed that the judge released the documents. And why shouldn't he? Trump is a presidential candidate, and as such, should be transparent to the American people so we know what he's doing.

Hillary telling the truth? What truth?

Hitlery was just covering her own ass to blame the video when it was released. And why shouldn't she? Hillary is a criminal establishment puppet candidate, and as such, should be in prison according to the American people, so she knew what she was doing covering for Bill and herself.

1.jpg

There WERE people directing violence at American embassies over the video. That was a fact. She has two sentences in your second quote for a reason. If you don't understand English, go back to Mexico.
Who gives a damn about a Muslim video and your Jihad brotherhood, are you condoning Muslims attacking America because we have a right to free speech? You and your Muslim Trojan horse Hussein Obama can apologize for America, but fuck Mohammad and the horse he rode on. I will not apologize to camel jockeys for killing us.

While I respect that the Moderators want to remain neutral and objective in any political debate, why do you even PRETEND that the person posting above is worth an ounce of respect or "clean" response in this forum? I feel like he should be kicked from the thread, his posts deleted, or me and others with working frontal lobes be given free-rein to call him the racist piece of horse manure he is.

So, the judge is an affiliate of a nationalist radical activist group. I am guessing the outrage is because trump called him a "Mexican" instead of "an affiliate to a nationalist radical activist group"?

So, the judge is an affiliate of a nationalist radical activist group. I am guessing the outrage is because trump called him a "Mexican" instead of "an affiliate to a nationalist radical activist group"?

The outrage is that he said he's Mexican (he isn't) and that because he's "Mexican" he can't hear a particular case for which he has no actual conflict of interest.

Trump is endorsing racial discrimination, pure and through. And he's running for president.

Do you still not understand? Probably.

The outrage is that he said he's Mexican (he isn't) and that because he's "Mexican" he can't hear a particular case for which he has no actual conflict of interest.

Trump is endorsing racial discrimination, pure and through. And he's running for president.

Do you still not understand? Probably.
So you don't think him being an affiliate of a nationalist radical activist group that rallies against what he stands for isn't a conflict of interest?
And why in the fuck are you being such an asswipe? I don't even know you.

The spin cannot be more than a day away. Trump has been resoundingly derided from all corners of the GOP; thus it's dawned on him that his vitriolic racist remark didn't work. It's just a matter of time before we will hear (1) Trump say that the whole world has misinterpreted what he said or (2) that he didn't say what he said, or (3) both those things.

How do we know this? Because that's Trump's pattern:
  1. Say whatever outrageous thing he can come up with to dominate new cycles/coverage
  2. Wait to see how it "plays"
  3. "Double down" on it.
  4. If it doesn't play well after that, spin, spin, spin.
    • Deny saying it.
    • Blame the media.
    • Do a 180 on the remark.
    • Redefine what he said.
    • Present it with reference to something or someone else's remarks or behavior.
    • Some other tactic that does not entail his owning his remarks.

Hannity is now spending about 3 quarters of his show reframing Trumps racism as being "Inarticulate".

Hannity: Was it...INARTICULATE? Yes, but...*goes back to racism and/or conspiracies*

Forum List

Back