What's more important to you, America or the world?

What's mre important to you, America or the world?

• Total voters
America begins with the letter 'A'. World begins with the letter 'W'.

It is kind of obvious which one is first.

What's more important to YOU, America or the world?

The world.

It is the nature of countries to come and go, empires to rise and fall, etc. The world, however, shall not fall for a long time, unless we kill ourselves in a nuclear war. Thus, America may not be around when any children I may have reach adulthood, but the world most definitely will. As such, the world and humanity as a whole take precedence.
However, if you mean "world" as in physically Earth and not Humanity, then I would like to change my answer, please.

I put down the world just to mock the stupidity of the poll.

America as a concept is becoming increasingly irrelevant, because the nation-state is becoming increasingly irrelevant.

I agree. Soon the world will see what a huge mistake this movement will be. Putting so much power & control in the hands of a small, oligarchical few will backfire. Without checks and balances the New World Government will be free to be fully corrupted by the love of money and power. The Liberals want to talk about "greed?" Just wait ... you haven't seen nuthin' yet.
Are you sure you did not mean to say HAS been??? and if it HAS BEEN, then the important question should be HOW to move forward and destroy this so called "new world government" because in MY view it is not even a government of humanity because humanity does not elect or control it - MONEY does. And in my view it must be destroyed like a cancer by a cancer, and that is why I was so excited to purchase the domain newworldgovernment.net where as a supervisor, I can ensure that PEOPLE AND NOT MONEY actually have a final say in this world government. Now if you, as the masses PROTEST this idea, and prefer to fight for your nation, then I must ask, 1. aren't those who support their state or their district over their nation even more patriotic than you? and 2. How do you plan on defeating international bankers/NWG? individually I know, we can pull ourselves up by our own boot straps, that is NOT the question.

America as a concept is becoming increasingly irrelevant, because the nation-state is becoming increasingly irrelevant.

I agree. Soon the world will see what a huge mistake this movement will be. Putting so much power & control in the hands of a small, oligarchical few will backfire. Without checks and balances the New World Government will be free to be fully corrupted by the love of money and power. The Liberals want to talk about "greed?" Just wait ... you haven't seen nuthin' yet.
Are you sure you did not mean to say HAS been??? and if it HAS BEEN, then the important question should be HOW to move forward and destroy this so called "new world government" because in MY view it is not even a government of humanity because humanity does not elect or control it - MONEY does. And in my view it must be destroyed like a cancer by a cancer, and that is why I was so excited to purchase the domain newworldgovernment.net where as a supervisor, I can ensure that PEOPLE AND NOT MONEY actually have a final say in this world government. Now if you, as the masses PROTEST this idea, and prefer to fight for your nation, then I must ask, 1. aren't those who support their state or their district over their nation even more patriotic than you? and 2. How do you plan on defeating international bankers/NWG? individually I know, we can pull ourselves up by our own boot straps, that is NOT the question.

There's nothing that I would like to do more than to destroy the "cancer." Unfortunately you and I aren't "doctors" and even if we were the "cure" either hasn't been discovered or it's completely out of reach.

But, for the sake of argument, let's say that it's time to destroy the cancer. Let's just do it. What are you going to do and what would you have me do this very second? I'm ready.

There's nothing that I would like to do more than to destroy the "cancer." 1. Unfortunately you and I aren't "doctors" and even if we were, the "cure" either hasn't been discovered or it's completely out of reach.

But, for the sake of argument, let's say that it's time to destroy the cancer. Let's just do it. 2. What are you going to do and what would you have me do this very second? I'm ready

1. I always asked myself how is it that the earth spins around the sun, and the sky has no ending, and inability to get answers to those questions always translated into the statement that I am here to do what needs to be done, that life is a game, an illusion, that nothing is impossible, that it is up to me.

2. Start working as a team for the new world government - acknowledge to people here that you have realized something – the reason for this is because the masses are like chickens, I explained this half a year ago in one of my short speeches:
(first minute and a half explains exactly the reason, the rest not important)

Last edited by a moderator:
with internet, unlike with television "service" (which we already established that unlike me, you do own) I have the ability to instantly check the sources and to see who is lying; I have the ability to see the full clips that have been taken out of context, and so on.

If you can't determine the sources of what you see on TV you're even more of an ignorant buffoon than I thought. If you think that casting your eyes in the direction of a TV set precludes you from accessing any other forms of media then you are hopelessly brain dead.

:lol:

Still fantasizing about your 'workers of the world uniting,' joenobody? Never gonna happen, loser, so you'd better keep your head down and keep filling that seat hoping the boss doesn't come by and check on ya. :lol:

Still fantasizing about your 'workers of the world uniting,' joenobody? Never gonna happen, loser, so you'd better keep your head down and keep filling that seat hoping the boss doesn't come by and check on ya. :lol:

No, he is saying that to the rest of the world, America and what is stands for has lost much of the respect and prestige it once had. I see nothing in there about "workers of the world uniting".
Unkotare, you strike me as the type of person who would watch someone being beat up in the street, shrug, convince yourself it is not your problem and nothing can be done, then walk off.

GUy, don't you have a manifesto to finish?

with internet, unlike with television "service" (which we already established that unlike me, you do own) I have the ability to instantly check the sources and to see who is lying; I have the ability to see the full clips that have been taken out of context, and so on.

If you can't determine the sources of what you see on TV you're even more of an ignorant buffoon than I thought. If you think that casting your eyes in the direction of a TV set precludes you from accessing any other forms of media then you are hopelessly brain dead.
If you're looking for the source instead of the truth, then you are not only brain dead, but a moron. :cuckoo:

No, he is saying that to the rest of the world, America and what is stands for has lost much of the respect and prestige it once had. I see nothing in there about "workers of the world uniting".
Unkotare, you strike me as the type of person who would watch someone being beat up in the street, shrug, convince yourself it is not your problem and nothing can be done, then walk off.
That's him.

It goes in this order: Myself, My family, my local community, my state, the United States, the world.

See my concern is for what I have the most power to influence to the least power to influence.

When the Founders created this nation, they did so with the idea that people would govern themselves. If most of us focused on fixing ourselves, and then moving one step further each chance we got, we would have far fewer problems than we currently have.
Sounds wonderful until you think about it for a second. If climate change leads to catastrophic changes world wide as 95% of the world's climate scientists think, what makes you think that the United States, your state, your local community, your family or YOU will somehow avoid being ground under? Think of the earth as an ark. If the ark is destroyed you will be destroyed right along with it.
I know, I know, I know, you are probably one of those who do not think it possible that man can affect global climate change. But think about this for a second, suppose your car has a gas tank that holds 20 gallons of gasoline. And suppose during the week you burn those 20 gallons of gasoline. Has it disappeared? No, it has not, it has merely changed from a liquid into a gas that is now part of the atmosphere. Now think about the fact you probably put 52 x 20 gallons of gas into the atmosphere every year. Now think about all the cars in your city doing exactly the same thing. Now think about the millions of cars in the US who do that every year. Now think about the billions of cars worldwide that do the same thing. And finally, multiple that by about a 100 to take into consideration that is how long we have been polluting our atmosphere. Oh, and did I mention the 10's of thousands of coal, oil, and natural gas power plants that are adding even more waste gas to the atmosphere?
Now this would not be a problem if the earth was infinite but it is not. We have a finite amount of air and to think we can just continue to pump waste gas into that air shows massive ignorance. But hey, I'm speaking of using your head and thinking and you are a republican. Sorry I bothered you. I should have known better.

Last edited:
It goes in this order: Myself, My family, my local community, my state, the United States, the world.

See my concern is for what I have the most power to influence to the least power to influence.

When the Founders created this nation, they did so with the idea that people would govern themselves. If most of us focused on fixing ourselves, and then moving one step further each chance we got, we would have far fewer problems than we currently have.

When the founders created this country they didn't have a world economy, conservative greed, or the internet. Embracing feudal times, simply stupid.

It's a false choice anyway.

I agree. I love the United States because I love the world.

Agreed on that point; I prefer the USA to any other nation, and want the USA to be the world's leader. Why? Just look at this message board. I have been called many less than kind names, and have disagreed with almost every one who writes here. It is our liberty to do so that I cherish.

Forum List

Back