What’s Biden Helping People Put In Their Bodies? Battery Acid, Drain Cleaner, Antifreeze and Lantern Fuel

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Why is Joe helping people to poison themselves to death?

You know the motive.

Oh but Weatherman, it’s their body their choice!

Just remember- you must join the vax cult because Joe cares about your health or we deny you your Civil Rights.

And to help Big Pharma.

Oh but Weatherman, I can’t catch a Meth addiction!

No, you and your kids just catch the bullets while they rob you to support their next fix.

Helping people to poison themselves is outright murder and should be punished as such.

#JoeforPrison

1644417536018.png

You know the motive.

Just remember- you must join the vax cult because Joe cares about your health or we deny you your Civil Rights.

And to help Big Pharma.

No, you and your kids just catch the bullets while they rob you to support their next fix.

Helping people to poison themselves is outright murder and should be punished as such.

#JoeforPrison

I would not go that far, but it sure as heck, isn't a good idea. Wouldn't you like to know what drug favoring nut-ball in congress added this to that huge bill (that might have had some very good points) to include this add-on atrocity? You can be darned sure, it wasn't something passed as a stand-alone bill approved by a majority of both houses of congress and like any other bill, the Pres does not have a line item veto. So he signed a bill from Congress. OK. But, who put this little sucker in the mix?

I would not go that far, but it sure as heck, isn't a good idea. Wouldn't you like to know what drug favoring nut-ball in congress added this to that huge bill (that might have had some very good points) to include this add-on atrocity? You can be darned sure, it wasn't something passed as a stand-alone bill approved by a majority of both houses of congress and like any other bill, the Pres does not have a line item veto. So he signed a bill from Congress. OK. But, who put this little sucker in the mix?
I’ve seen first hand what crack and meth does to people. Everyone behind this should be drawn and quartered.

I’ve seen first hand what crack and meth does to people. Everyone behind this should be drawn and quartered.
The question is who was the House of Representative member that slipped it into a bill too long to read?
Oh, and don't forget Nancy on this deal. Not everything is a net positive for Democrats just because it passes, in it's complexity and length. She should have caught this before it left the House and Chucky should have caught it in the Senate.

Snopes says, "MOSTLY FALSE".

That also means, "TRUE". :laughing0301:

What's True
In 2022, a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services substance abuse harm reduction grant did require recipients to provide safer smoking kits to existing drug users. In distributing grants, priority would be given to applicants serving historically underserved communities. However...

What's False
This was just one of around 20 components of the grant program and far from its most prominent or important one, despite being the primary focus of outraged news reports. The purpose of the program was to reduce harm and the risk of infection among drug users, not to advance racial equity, although that was a secondary consideration.

YOU MORONS WHO TRUST SNOPES....GOOD GOD.

You know the motive.

And to help Big Pharma.

#JoeforPrison

Just in time for Black History Month...

When they get some crack laced with fentanal and OD, they can guarantee that they vote Democrat from now on, and get to keep being black!!!

Powdered fentanyl looks just like many other drugs. It is commonly mixed with drugs like heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamine and made into pills that are made to resemble other prescription opioids. Fentanyl-laced drugs are extremely dangerous, and many people may be unaware that their drugs are laced with fentanyl.

Last edited:
Just in time for Black History Month...

When they get some crack laced with fentanal and OD, they can guarantee that they vote Democrat from now on, and get to keep being black!!!

Powdered fentanyl looks just like many other drugs. It is commonly mixed with drugs like heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamine and made into pills that are made to resemble other prescription opioids. Fentanyl-laced drugs are extremely dangerous, and many people may be unaware that their drugs are laced with fentanyl.
All of the drugs pushed by Democrats literally eat your body from the inside out.

I really cannot get all up in arms about this tbh.

It is stupid, like most governmental programs, but honestly what portion of this is spent on 'crack pipes?' Give me a hard example of what was actually dispersed and how many.

There are no details present anywhere which usually means the bulk of the outrage is just fabricated.

And seriously, a lightbulb and a pen makes an effective crack pipe. One thing is certain, there is absolutely no one anywhere that decides to do or decides to not do crack because of the availability of a glass pipe...

Forum List

Back