What's better? Paying for Birth Control, Abortions, or Welfare?

So I see progressives think women or walking vaginas as democrats think of them are to stupid to take care of their own selves....To dumb to hold a job...to much of a whore to say no to a man....To selfish to take care of a living human.

You democrats are sexists assholes

Guess what?

Women have been getting banged up for a million years. You may look at them as whores but the men are equally responsible.

I can't speak for all conservatives but I have never been presented with any reason that obligates me to pay for someone else's contraceptives, abortions or support their children.

Guess what?

Nobody has ever expected you to pay for abortions. But if you object to low cost contraception and low cost childcare you have no right to bitch about the number of abortions in this country

If the low cost is subsidized through government funds I oppose the use of public money for this purpose. Now if an organization were set up to gather voluntary charitable donations to pay for these expenses, that's perfectly acceptable.

:clap2:

So I see progressives think women or walking vaginas as democrats think of them are to stupid to take care of their own selves....To dumb to hold a job...to much of a whore to say no to a man....To selfish to take care of a living human.

You democrats are sexists assholes

Guess what?

Women have been getting banged up for a million years. You may look at them as whores but the men are equally responsible.

I am not the one looking at them as whores I leave that to you and rest of the sexist democrats.

Hey I have a novel idea!

Get a damn job and pay for all the things you might want. I do! Works quite well in spite of the heavy tax burden the various slugs put upon the working person.

many women that have abortions were on birth control or using contraceptives.

The anti choicers refuse to believe this. They think women who have abortions are whores who can't keep their legs closed.

Some are. I honestly don't much care who gets abortions. Just do not make me pay for those who choose not to use contraceptives or who make babies on purpose and then want others to foot the bill.

Why must I pay for the sexual lifestyle choices or consequences of anyone?

Is there some reason why people can't take care of their own children? The question itself begs that children are the responsibility of the entire community not their parents.

I keep hearing girls say they should have the right to receive free birth control, and that us men shouldn't get into it. Guess they forgot that birth control is funded by the tax payers, many of whom actually happen to be men. So, our opinion on the matter kinda sorta matters.

Anyways, if we take away birth control, we'd probably be stuck paying for abortions. Which is a big issue for me since I'm 100% pro-life and I think those that are pro-choice should exercise their right to not have sex sometimes. Rape however, is a different story.

And finally, if we get rid of both birth control and abortions, we will ultimately be forced to pay for the welfare of these families and single mothers who have those unprecedented babies.

So, which one would you feel better paying for?

Why is it that "not paying for other people's life choices" isn't on your list of selections? All you offer is the assumption that I HAVE to be responsible for other people, so I just need to choose in which way I wish to be responsible.

Conservatives should want to pay for birth control, because it is cheaper in the long one, and birth control is more moral than an abortion.

Conservatives should, and do, want you hypocritical sluts to stand by your self-righteous shouts of "My body, my choice!" and "Keep your laws off my body!" and "Private medical decisions!" and pay for the care and upkeep of your own damned vaginas.

And yes, if you're unable to afford the possibility of a baby, but you want to fuck around anyway and put the costs off on other people, you most assuredly ARE a slut, and unlike Rush Limbaugh, I have no intention of apologizing, "walking it back", or being anything but proud of having pointed it out to you.

I keep hearing girls say they should have the right to receive free birth control, and that us men shouldn't get into it. Guess they forgot that birth control is funded by the tax payers, many of whom actually happen to be men.

The question (if it's even still a question) is whether private insurance companies should be required to provide coverage of contraception without co-pays. That means it's financed by everyone who is enrolled in that insurance pool, male or female, and paying premiums.

Any time you're requiring private companies to provide a specific product or service, the answer is probably going to be "No, that's not acceptable".

I have no problem with private insurance companies CHOOSING to cover birth control, nor do I have a problem with my premiums covering it, because the whole system is voluntary on everyone's part at that point.

Abortion is another issue entirely because I just don't think killing babies is acceptable no matter what, but in terms of the aforementioned "voluntary" thing, I'm still okay.

Well my work is done here. Cecilie in her straightforward, no nonsense, common sense laced with wisdom posts has done all the heavy lifting. :eusa_clap:

I keep hearing girls say they should have the right to receive free birth control, and that us men shouldn't get into it. Guess they forgot that birth control is funded by the tax payers, many of whom actually happen to be men. So, our opinion on the matter kinda sorta matters.

Actually you’re just hearing things.

No one’s advocating ‘free’ birth control for everyone, except perhaps the very poor, which makes for good public policy.

Women should be afforded birth control coverage in their healthcare plans free from interference from their employers, as that coverage is a consequence of their work, as is a wage, salary, or leave. It’s also a matter between the woman and her health insurance provider alone, the employer has no cause to interfere.

Your argument also fails in that there are many things paid for by our tax dollars that we many disagree with or object to on an item by item basis, yet they’re paid for nonetheless.

Anyways, if we take away birth control, we'd probably be stuck paying for abortions. Which is a big issue for me since I'm 100% pro-life and I think those that are pro-choice should exercise their right to not have sex sometimes. Rape however, is a different story.

And finally, if we get rid of both birth control and abortions, we will ultimately be forced to pay for the welfare of these families and single mothers who have those unprecedented babies.

So, which one would you feel better paying for?
Your question is flawed.

It is not the government's (me as a taxpayer) responsibility to pay for any of the above.
If somebody wants to use birth control, let them use it and pay for it them-self.
If somebody wants an abortion (BTW, I personally appose abortion), let them pay for it them-self.
If somebody has children, let them pay for the children them-self.
Nothing about any of those three choices should require me to pay a single penny for their choices.
I'm getting sick and tired of people thinking that somehow the government (me as a taxpayer) is responsible for paying for the results of their decisions and choices.

Forum List

Back