What's a 'Zionist'?

Anti- against; opposed to; opposing

Semite-a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs

-ism - a suffix appearing in loanwords from Greek, where it was used to form action nouns from verbs ( baptism ); on this model, used as a productive suffix in the formation of nouns denoting action or practice, state or condition, principles, doctrines, a usage or characteristic, devotion or adherence, etc. ( criticism; barbarism; Darwinism; despotism; plagiarism; realism; witticism; intellectualism ).

But I strongly respect you are 1 of those dishonest individuals who will attempt to conflate of the term with both antizionism and antijudaism
Hello ignorant douchebag, we've been through this before, with other idiots from your village. Look it up in the dictionary. While Semite can mean Arabs, the word "anti semitism" means hatred of Jews ONLY.

Now crawl back under that rock.

Right, and atheists only don't believe in Muhammad :rolleyes:

Has anyone else noticed, NOT a single taker to the My/OP challenge after 24 hours/82 posts and the Daily Abuse of the word.
Alotta hostility by the very Same abusers like Codger, eots, Jos, varelse, etc, but NO answer.
Mouthy SherriMun 'thanked' a post or two in the string but is MUM.

Not one of the Abusers/bigots can define a word they use hourly and in headlines.
But they Were Pissed about being OUTED.

-
-

Last edited:
I'm not a " Neo Jew-Hater" but Zionism is just a tool used by the powers that control this world which care not for any Jews or other religion.
I'm already familiar with the conspiratorial Fraud, 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'. thx
But still No answer to what should be a simple question - lest it Betray a simple answer.
What's a Zionist?

-

Last edited:
I'm not a " Neo Jew-Hater" but Zionism is just a tool used by the powers that control this world which care not for any Jews or other religion.
I'm already familiar with the conspiratorial Fraud, 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'. thx
But still No answer to what should be a simple question - lest it Betray a simple answer.
What's a Zionist?

-

I think your characterization of Zionism being the support for the existence of Israel is wrong. I believe their true agenda is very complex.

But to your question.... a Zionist is someone who supports the Zionist agenda even the that may be just a sheep and unaware of their true intentions.

Last edited:
What's a Zionist?

-

I think your characterization of Zionism being the support for the existence of Israel is wrong. I believe their true agenda is very more complex.

But to your question.... a Zionist is someone who supports the Zionist agenda even the that may be just a sheep and unaware of their true intentions.
"A zionist is someone who supports the zionist agenda" ... Is IDIOTIC Double Speak, and avoids defining the word.
Duh. Duh.
Again you Goofily/nefariously infer (cause you Cannot define) there is some world plot 'zionism'.
Now time for whatreallyhappened? Rense? Global/GullibleResearch?
-

-

Last edited:

Yes, Yes, Zionism also calls for Jews to capture small Christian babies in their sleep and kill them and then suck off their blood to "bake" Matzos!:eusa_boohoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5vzCmURh7o]The "Straw Man" Fallacy - YouTube[/ame]

Arti is yarmulke-phobic. Then they say they arn't antisemites
m0141.gif

Most religious Jews, unlike most Palestinians, are not Semites.

Just sayin'

MHunterB said:
Hi, you have received -255 reputation points from MHunterB.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
MHunterB

Note: This is an automated message.

:eusa_eh:

Demographics inconvenient for your bigotry, M?

I see this Proxy antisemitism/Headline defamation here all the time so... question to the Neo Jew-Haters.

What's a "Zionist"?

Because probably 97% of Jews are Zionists in that they support the Existence, if Not all the policies, of Israel.
Even those wanting a retreat to the 1967 borders are 'Zionists'.

Are y'all saying you "just" hate 97% of Jews?
Because in that case the term of art would still apply.

ALL those who use this term frequently and as demonization/transparent substitute for 'Jew', owe the board at least an explanation of their use/definition of the word.

-
-

ZIONISM = Do Unto Others As The Nazis Did Unto You.

Anti- against; opposed to; opposing

Semite-a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs

-ism - a suffix appearing in loanwords from Greek, where it was used to form action nouns from verbs ( baptism ); on this model, used as a productive suffix in the formation of nouns denoting action or practice, state or condition, principles, doctrines, a usage or characteristic, devotion or adherence, etc. ( criticism; barbarism; Darwinism; despotism; plagiarism; realism; witticism; intellectualism ).

But I strongly respect you are 1 of those dishonest individuals who will attempt to conflate of the term with both antizionism and antijudaism
Hello ignorant douchebag, we've been through this before, with other idiots from your village. Look it up in the dictionary. While Semite can mean Arabs, the word "anti semitism" means hatred of Jews ONLY.

Now crawl back under that rock.

Right, and atheists only don't believe in Muhammad :rolleyes:
Suffering from a little lack of education, are we? Did you make it to middle school?

Can you show me where it says Arabs or Muslims, asshole?

Anti semitism | Define Anti semitism at Dictionary.com
an·ti-Sem·i·tism [an-tee-sem-i-tiz-uh m, an-tahy-] Show IPA
noun
discrimination against or prejudice or hostility toward Jews.

Origin:
1880–85

Antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Antisemitism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage. A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite".
The term was coined in the late 19th century in Germany as a more scientific-sounding term for Judenhass ("Jew-hatred"),[1] and that has been its normal use since then.[2] For the purposes of a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism was considered "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."[3]
Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from expressions of hatred of or discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, state police, or even military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the pogroms which preceded the First Crusade in 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the massacres of Spanish Jews in 1391, the persecutions of the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, Cossack massacres in Ukraine, various pogroms in Russia, the Dreyfus affair, the Holocaust, official Soviet anti-Jewish policies and the Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries.

Last edited:
I see this Proxy antisemitism/Headline defamation here all the time so... question to the Neo Jew-Haters.

What's a "Zionist"?

Because probably 97% of Jews are Zionists in that they support the Existence, if Not all the policies, of Israel.
Even those wanting a retreat to the 1967 borders are 'Zionists'.

Are y'all saying you "just" hate 97% of Jews?
Because in that case the term of art would still apply.

ALL those who use this term frequently and as demonization/transparent substitute for 'Jew', owe the board at least an explanation of their use/definition of the word.

-
-

ZIONISM = Do Unto Others As The Nazis Did Unto You.
Did you pull that definition out of uranus? LOL

Now that we have "anti -semitism " defined-----I would like a definition for
CREPE and how it is related to the Yiddish word "KREPLACH" assuming there is a relationship -----and not a kind of PARALLEL EVOLUTION
there is a word BLINI which is somehow related to caviar-----and a word---BLINTZ-----which is related to cottage cheese .. I am seeking definitions-----but will accept PHILOSOPHY

ZIONISM is a major theme of the books most people call
THE OLD TESTAMENT jews call it TANACH
The theme gets introduced in the first book called GENESIS.
A person named AVRAM-----gets the idea that his hometown
is no damned good and its social system stinks. He is some
sort of big shot in his home country and is married to a cute
little shot------and has a retinue. He goes to a place
called BEERSHEVA----in a land called CANAAN----which is
a kind of ----tribe here, village there kind of land----
independent little groups-----and he and his retinue
consistute one such little group.
He and later his sons build a kind of SPHERE OF
INFLUENCE in the land CANAAN -----a they get some fame
eventually over a few hundred years growing into a
"KINGDOM" On the way----they develope a THEOLOGY
that involves their history and notable events in
various parts of the land which makes them more and
more attached to that land.. and a literarture and
a body of poetry----all tied up in an attachment to that
land which comes to be called ZION. Attachment to
then land where the language and the theology and
the notable events unfolded is called ZIONISM

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8Q9Kmkm3M]A Gobbledygook Epidemic - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8Q9Kmkm3M]A Gobbledygook Epidemic - YouTube[/ame]
Keep posting your stupid youtube videos. I always yawn when I'm interested.

Anti-Zionism= use the same shallow slogans others have before you to cover up antisemitism under a mask of "self-righteousism"
New antisemitism is the concept that a new form of antisemitism has developed in the late 20th and early 21st centuries, emanating simultaneously from the far-left, radical Islam, and the far-right, and tending to manifest itself as opposition to Zionism and the State of Israel. The concept generally posits that much of what purports to be criticism of Israel by various individuals and world bodies, is, in fact, tantamount to demonization, and that, together with an alleged international resurgence of attacks on Jews and Jewish symbols, and an increased acceptance of antisemitic beliefs in public discourse, such demonization represents an evolution in the appearance of antisemitic beliefs.[citation needed]
Proponents of the concept argue that anti-Zionism, anti-Americanism, anti-globalization, third worldism, and demonization of Israel, or double standards applied to its conduct, may be linked to antisemitism, or constitute disguised antisemitism.[1] Critics of the concept argue that it conflates anti-Zionism with antisemitism, defines legitimate criticism of Israel too narrowly and demonization too broadly, trivializes the meaning of antisemitism, and exploits antisemitism in order to silence debate.[2]

A new phenomenon
Irwin Cotler, Professor of Law at McGill University and a leading scholar of human rights, has identified nine sets of what he considered to be "new anti-Semitism"[13]:

Genocidal antisemitism - The public calls for the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people.

Political antisemitism - The denial of the Jewish people's right to self-determination; The de-legitimization of Israel as a state; The attributions to Israel of all the world's evils.

Ideological antisemitism - The comparison between Zionism and Racism to "Nazify" Israel.

Theological antisemitism - The convergence of Islamic antisemitism and Christian "replacement" theology, drawing on classical hatred of Jews.

Cultural antisemitism - The mixture of attitudes, sentiments, and discourse of "fashionable" salon intellectuals.

Economic antisemitism - BDS movements and extraterritorial application of restrictive covenants against countries trading with Israel.

Holocaust denial

Racist terrorism against Jews

Denial to Israel of equality before the law in the international arena - The differential and discriminatory treatment for Israel in the international arena.

Cotler argues that classical antisemitism is discrimination against Jews as individuals, and that the new antisemitism, in contrast, "is anchored in discrimination against the Jews as a people—and the embodiment of that expression in Israel. In each instance the essence of anti-Semitism is the same—an assault upon whatever is the core of Jewish self-definition at any moment in time." It is hard to measure, because the indices used by governments to detect discrimination — standard of living, housing, health, and employment — are useful only in measuring discrimination against individuals. This makes it difficult to show that the concept is a valid one, he writes.[14]

Irwin Cotler defines '"classical or traditional anti-Semitism" as "the discrimination against, denial of or assault upon the rights of Jews to live as equal members of whatever host society they inhabit", and "new anti-Semitism" as "discrimination against the right of the Jewish people to live as an equal member of the family of nations – the denial of and assault upon the Jewish people's right even to live – with Israel as the "collective Jew among the nations."[15]

Cotler elaborated on this position in a June 2011 interview for Israeli television. He re-iterated his view that the world is "witnessing a new and escalating [...] and even lethal anti-Semitism" focused on hatred of Israel, but added that this type of antisemitism should not be defined in a way that precludes "free speech" and "rigorous debate" about Israel's activities. Cotler said that it is "too simplistic to say that anti-Zionism, per se, is anti-Semitic" and argued that labelling Israel as an apartheid state, while in his view "distasteful," is "still within the boundaries of argument" and not inherently antisemitic. "It's where you say, because it's an apartheid state, it has to be dismantled - then [you've] crossed the line into a racist argument, or an anti-Jewish argument," he said.[16]

Jack Fischel, former chair of history at Millersville University of Pennsylvania, writes that new antisemitism is a new phenomenon stemming from a coalition of "leftists, vociferously opposed to the policies of Israel, and right-wing antisemites, committed to the destruction of Israel, [who] were joined by millions of Muslims, including Arabs, who immigrated to Europe ... and who brought with them their hatred of Israel in particular and of Jews in general." It is this new political alignment, he argues, that makes new antisemitism unique.[17] Mark Strauss of Foreign Policy links it to anti-globalism, describing it as "the medieval image of the 'Christ-killing' Jew resurrected on the editorial pages of cosmopolitan European newspapers.[18]

Antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back