What's a 'Zionist'?

Im certainly no Zionist, wouldn't know where to start but I know this: I'm not too impressed with ANY of you people of late. I'm fed up with Radical Islam and more often than not, 'moderate' islam.
Until you clean up the dinks IN YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION I wouldn't expect too much love and understanding from anybody.

So draw a line, build a fence, shut up and sit the fuck down and quit annoying the rest of us. We are FED UP. DONE! ENOUGH ALREADY!!

There's nothing wrong with being a Zionist.
One doesn't have to apologize or dissociate ones self from merely supporting the Existence of Israel.
Again, if not all it's policies.
ie, there are Zionists who do not support these incursions, or are for returning to 1967 borders.

-

Last edited:
Im certainly no Zionist, wouldn't know where to start but I know this: I'm not too impressed with ANY of you people of late. I'm fed up with Radical Islam and more often than not, 'moderate' islam.
Until you clean up the dinks IN YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION I wouldn't expect too much love and understanding from anybody.

So draw a line, build a fence, shut up and sit the fuck down and quit annoying the rest of us. We are FED UP. DONE! ENOUGH ALREADY!!

One doesn't have to apologize or dissociate ones self from merely supporting the Existence of Israel.
ie, there are Zionists who do not support these incursions, or are for returning to 1967 borders.

-

I do support the existance of Israel. I support the 'palestinians 'finding themselves a plot of land somewhere and learning not to be such nuisances.
Right now the fight you guys are in is the worlds longest running practical joke. It isn't noble, it serves nobody and you annoy your neighbors with it day and night.
You are the skunk to the garden party, the international surprise in the punch bowl and it's wearing so thin even the lamest of us aren't laughing anymore.
What would it take for you people to get your collective shit together and quit acting like third graders with severe handicaps?
These are supposedly 'grown men' and yet your behaviours are those of children
GROW UP ALREADY. YOU AREN'T FUNNY ANYMORE.

Last edited:

-

I do support the existance of Israel. I support the 'palestinians 'finding themselves a plot of land somewhere and learning not to be such nuisances.
Right now the fight you guys are in is the worlds longest running practical joke. It isn't noble, it serves nobody and you annoy your neighbors with it day and night.
You are the skunk to the garden party, the international surprise in the punch bowl and it's wearing so thin even the lamest of us aren't laughing anymore.
What would it take for you people to get your collective shit together and quit acting like third graders with severe handicaps?
These are supposedly 'grown men' and yet your behaviours are those of children
GROW UP ALREADY. YOU AREN'T FUNNY ANYMORE.
First, I'm an American. 100%
Born Jewish and still somewhat culturally so, but an Atheist. Never even been to the M-E.
"you guys" does not really apply.
'Zionist' is fine/accurate, even though many here Misuse it as an Epithet for "greedy Jew". (the point of the string)

I am also for a Two-state solution. More specifically along the lines of a 100% Land swap to compensate for the near-in settlements which Will become part of Israel anyway.

Currently, things could Not be Worse for an agreement.
Netanyahu doesn't really want one IMO, and 'Palestine' has Two Governments, at least one of which is genocidal.

IOW and again, It's never looked Worse and those of us following/studying the conflict more closely are at least as frustrated as you.
-

Last edited:
I see this Proxy antisemitism/Headline defamation here all the time so... question to the Neo Jew-Haters.

What's a "Zionist"?

Because probably 97% of Jews are Zionists in that they support the Existence, if Not all the policies, of Israel.
Even those wanting a retreat to the 1967 borders are 'Zionists'.

Are y'all saying you "just" hate 97% of Jews?
Because in that case the term of art would still apply.

ALL those who use this term frequently and as demonization/transparent substitute for 'Jew', owe the board at least an explanation of their use/definition of the word.

-
-
I'd say it's more like 99.99 % of Jews. Even the most secular and atheistic of Jews believe in the existence of the Jewish state.

Zionism is another reason for the world to hate Jews

What are the other reasons ?
New antisemitism is the concept that a new form of antisemitism has developed in the late 20th and early 21st centuries, emanating simultaneously from the far-left, radical Islam, and the far-right, and tending to manifest itself as opposition to Zionism and the State of Israel. The concept generally posits that much of what purports to be criticism of Israel by various individuals and world bodies, is, in fact, tantamount to demonization, and that, together with an alleged international resurgence of attacks on Jews and Jewish symbols, and an increased acceptance of antisemitic beliefs in public discourse, such demonization represents an evolution in the appearance of antisemitic beliefs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

A new phenomenon
Irwin Cotler, Professor of Law at McGill University and a leading scholar of human rights, has identified nine sets of what he considered to be "new anti-Semitism":
Genocidal antisemitism - The public calls for the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people.
Political antisemitism - The denial of the Jewish people's right to self-determination; The de-legitimization of Israel as a state; The attributions to Israel of all the world's evils.
Ideological antisemitism - The comparison between Zionism and Racism to "Nazify" Israel.
Theological antisemitism - The convergence of Islamic antisemitism and Christian "replacement" theology, drawing on classical hatred of Jews.
Cultural antisemitism - The mixture of attitudes, sentiments, and discourse of "fashionable" salon intellectuals.
Economic antisemitism - BDS movements and extraterritorial application of restrictive covenants against countries trading with Israel.
Holocaust denial
Racist terrorism against Jews
Denial to Israel of equality before the law in the international arena - The differential and discriminatory treatment for Israel in the international arena.

Last edited:

-

Bought their propaganda? Nonsense, there is no propaganda that could fool even a one celled organism. It's all BULSHIT and everybody knows it.

I see this Proxy antisemitism/Headline defamation here all the time so... question to the Neo Jew-Haters.

What's a "Zionist"?

Because probably 97% of Jews are Zionists in that they support the Existence, if Not all the policies, of Israel.
Even those wanting a retreat to the 1967 borders are 'Zionists'.

Are y'all saying you "just" hate 97% of Jews?
Because in that case the term of art would still apply.

ALL those who use this term frequently and as demonization/transparent substitute for 'Jew', owe the board at least an explanation of their use/definition of the word.

-
-

Even more, polls show most Americans support the existence of Israel, so most Americans are Zionists.

Anti- against; opposed to; opposing

Semite-a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs

-ism - a suffix appearing in loanwords from Greek, where it was used to form action nouns from verbs ( baptism ); on this model, used as a productive suffix in the formation of nouns denoting action or practice, state or condition, principles, doctrines, a usage or characteristic, devotion or adherence, etc. ( criticism; barbarism; Darwinism; despotism; plagiarism; realism; witticism; intellectualism ).

But I strongly respect you are 1 of those dishonest individuals who will attempt to conflate of the term with both antizionism and antijudaism
Hello ignorant douchebag, we've been through this before, with other idiots from your village. Look it up in the dictionary. While Semite can mean Arabs, the word "anti semitism" means hatred of Jews ONLY.

Now crawl back under that rock.

I bet you also think highly of blacks, that everybody should own one, eh?

Certainly no man should be owned what kind of bizarre thinking is that ? However there are many admirable black folk this much is true
"Soitenly". Ha ha. He actually thinks his opinions are of any value.

lol.. wow..could be a anymore meaningless and pathetic in your repsonses

Forum List

Back