What's a 'Zionist'?

It's like getting rid of American and saying your nationality is white black or Hispanic

May Israelis describe themselves as Ashkenazi-Jews/Israelis, or Yemanites-Jews/Israelis, etc.

But the state recognizes jew and Arab in its official documentation. It's it does not recognize Israeli as the nationality. the use of jew and Arab in this manner is based on the conception of a Jewish race- a result of the historical development of Zionist ideology.

And just which documentation would that be?:eusa_eh:

You're just dead wrong here.

A return to the old way. it is not been long since this was standard practice, and it remains true that Jew and Arab, never Israeli, are the nationality recognized in Israel

Was it you who could even claimed Jew was a nationality, or was that afk?

Searching a thread on Tapatalk is kind of a pain in the ass

I see this Proxy antisemitism/Headline defamation here all the time so... question to the Neo Jew-Haters.

What's a "Zionist"?

Because probably 97% of Jews are Zionists in that they support the Existence, if Not all the policies, of Israel.
Even those wanting a retreat to the 1967 borders are 'Zionists'.

Are y'all saying you "just" hate 97% of Jews?
Because in that case the term of art would still apply.

ALL those who use this term frequently and as demonization/transparent substitute for 'Jew', owe the board at least an explanation of their use/definition of the word.

-
-

Indeed Thats why the term Zio-Nazi is a more appropriate term to describe the hate filled bastards...

:lol:

It was me.

Yet now you seem to want to deny that very thing...?

Even if we were to grant- for the sake of argument- that Jew could be an ethnicity and not simply a religion, to define jew or arab as ones nationality, rather than Israeli, is to tie citizenship and belonging to the nation to race or ethnicity. This has historically been done as a part of systematic discrimination- hence the push for deining the nationality of a citizen of Israel as Israeli, as part of the liberalization of Israel and attempt to move away from historical pseudo-racial Zionist ideology and policies.

Hence my comparison to defining ones nationality as black, white, or Hispanic, instead of American

Last edited:

:lol:

It was me.

Yet now you seem to want to deny that very thing...?

Even if we were to grant- for the sake of argument- that Jew could be an ethnicity and not simply a religion, to define jew or arab as ones nationality, rather than Israeli, is to tie citizenship and belonging to the nation to race or ethnicity. This has historically been done as a part of systematic discrimination- hence the push for deining the nationality of a citizen of Israel as Israeli, as part of the liberalization of Israel and attempt to move away from historical pseudo-racial Zionist ideology and policies.

Hence my comparison to defining ones nationality as black, white, or Hispanic, instead of American

There is a different between being Israeli, and Being a Jew. One can be a Jew, one can be Israeli, and one can be both.

Arabs can convert to Judaism, and be Jews.

Arabs can be Israelis, when having a blue ID.

And they can be both.

I see this Proxy antisemitism/Headline defamation here all the time so... question to the Neo Jew-Haters.

What's a "Zionist"?

Because probably 97% of Jews are Zionists in that they support the Existence, if Not all the policies, of Israel.

ALL those who use this term frequently and as demonization/transparent substitute for 'Jew', owe the board at least an explanation of their use/definition of the word.

-
-

Indeed Thats why the term Zio-Nazi is a more appropriate term to describe the hate filled bastards...

The term Neo-Nazi is more appropriate for you.

The fact is that nazism and Zionism are really 2 faces of the same coin. Both are basically ethnic nationalism based on their conception of a 'pure' or distinct folk. That is why they were able to work together in the beginning- they want many of the same things.

What's a "Zionist"?

-
-

The term Neo-Nazi is more appropriate for you.

Cant stand Neo-Nazis ...They are just the other side of the same hate filled shit coin that is you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rxZyj9k2hE]Free Booklet -The Zionist Attack on Western Civilization (With C.C.) ..Response - YouTube[/ame]

That being said, I do not see any reason that there could not be and Israeli nationalism, even 1 sharing a more liberal Jewish identity or flavor- much like the common Judeo-Christian Identity in many Western countries- free of such racial elements, which could strive for de jur and de facto equality among its citizens. I also believe that calming such racial elements would do much to curb Israel's aggression toward the Palestinians, as well as making hollow many of the objections put forth by anti Israeli group in the region.

Last edited:
Eots, I don't see that calling eachother 'hate filled shit coin' is constructive here.

I can have a civil discussion with lipush; why can't you?

And lipush, do you have evidence for calling eots a neonazi?

Last edited:
Im certainly no Zionist, wouldn't know where to start but I know this: I'm not too impressed with ANY of you people of late. I'm fed up with Radical Islam and more often than not, 'moderate' islam.
Until you clean up the dinks IN YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION I wouldn't expect too much love and understanding from anybody.

So draw a line, build a fence, shut up and sit the fuck down and quit annoying the rest of us. We are FED UP. DONE! ENOUGH ALREADY!!

She calls me the Nazi..I am just pointing out who has more in common with the Nazi

but don't take my word for it....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWslbLYjzhg]Holocaust Survivor Speaks Out - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back