What you should know about Islam

witchcraft is a capital crime in shariah law, not that I care. None of
my relatives live with that filth anymore. Your post makes no sense.
Shariah law includes the interpretations of the koran by KORANIC
SCHOLARS. Just a reading of the koran gives you knowlege of
islam-----something like a reading of the kama sudtra will make
you an expert on HINDUISM. I have no idea what Q-anon means
other than the fact that lots of idiots ALLUDE to it. My hubby
was born a dhimmi in a shariah shit hole----his community had
been living in the land of his birth for about more than 1000 years BEFORE the rapist pig of mecca was born.

Yes, the Jewish king of Yemen burned 2000 Christians in Najran before Muhammed was born.

Wonder why Yemen was such a shithole.

Witchcraft in Islam is more reasonably understood as swindling. Like Bernie Maddof swindling or selling fake cures to sick people.
A Saudi man has been beheaded on charges of sorcery and witchcraft, the state news agency SPA says.
The man, Muree bin Ali bin Issa al-Asiri, was found in possession of books and talismans, SPA said. He had also admitted adultery with two women, it said.
The execution took place in the southern Najran province, SPA reported.
Human rights groups have repeatedly condemned executions for witchcraft in Saudi Arabia.
Last year, there were reports of at least two people being executed for sorcery.
Mr Asiri was beheaded after his sentence was upheld by the country's highest courts, the Saudi news agency website said.

A Saudi man has been beheaded on charges of sorcery and witchcraft, the state news agency SPA says.
The man, Muree bin Ali bin Issa al-Asiri, was found in possession of books and talismans, SPA said. He had also admitted adultery with two women, it said.
The execution took place in the southern Najran province, SPA reported.
Human rights groups have repeatedly condemned executions for witchcraft in Saudi Arabia.
Last year, there were reports of at least two people being executed for sorcery.
Mr Asiri was beheaded after his sentence was upheld by the country's highest courts, the Saudi news agency website said.

Yes, he was a swindler who took money for fake cures and prevented people from getting proper medical attention.

Yes, the Jewish king of Yemen burned 2000 Christians in Najran before Muhammed was born.

Wonder why Yemen was such a shithole.
Yemen was not a shit-hole pre-islam the Najran story is unproven.
There WAS conflict between Yemen and Ethiopia --separated
by a very narrow strait. You are citing an arab/muslim fairy tale ---
to wit-----"some bedouins know all about it" they also know that
according to the koran---Alexander was a muslim which is why it is
ok that he liked little boys

Forum List

Back