What You Get When You Donate Your Hair...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Hell I'd forgotten all about this, but they finally sent me something...

3863583468_4858bc9cf1_o.jpg

3862801411_e383f9a82d_o.jpg

I've been growing mine to donate again, only about a month away. Yay!
Where I go they don't do individual donations though, they just send in one box at the end of the month. I don't mind. Who does it for the stuff they send you anyway?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
good for you, PR :clap2:

my son donated his hair in memory of my mom-he has red hair just like her.

i've got pictures of him with about 12 ponytails all over his head right before they cut it. they were used to just doing one, but my son wanted to get a buzzcut so they took it all. :lol:

two of my kids do this fairly regularly. Good cause.

locks of love is a great program....i just couldnt see some kid with gray hair however....

And when did you see me with "gray hair" bones? You ASSume woman, and got it wrong... my hair is FAR from "gray"... this was right after they'd trimmed about six inches off it about a week earlier....

3863644276_3fe302e0f8_o.jpg

Last edited:
You shrink? :eusa_eh: I've seen plenty of pics of you, and that doesn't look like one...

My guess is 'color' or 'texture' doesn't matter. They can dye and we're not talking about 'living' hair here. They'd match texture with person. So Granny, let the grey grow!

locks of love is a great program....i just couldnt see some kid with gray hair however....

And when did you see me with "gray hair" bones? You ASSume woman, and got it wrong... my hair is FAR from "gray"... this was right after they'd trimmed about six inches off it about a week earlier....

3863644276_3fe302e0f8_o.jpg

i think bones was talking about herself-she's got grey hair.

I've been lucky, no gray yet. But the kids are working on changing that. ;)
You go, strollingbones! Don't let a little gray stop you.

You shrink? :eusa_eh: I've seen plenty of pics of you, and that doesn't look like one...

I guess it's not the most flattering pose... I was half in the bag... still probably 215 lbs. there...
drinking-1.gif

No..I'm sayin that doesn't look like you at all.. Build, size, head shape, OR hair.. Bike looks like yours, tho. YOu should stick the face back on it and PM it to me so I can figure out why it doesn't look right. :D

i think bones was talking about herself-she's got grey hair.

Aaaah yes... you could be right. Well I didn't really jump her bad. Sorry for any misunderstanding. :)

I guess it's not the most flattering pose... I was half in the bag... still probably 215 lbs. there...
drinking-1.gif

No..I'm sayin that doesn't look like you at all.. Build, size, head shape, OR hair.. Bike looks like yours, tho. YOu should stick the face back on it and PM it to me so I can figure out why it doesn't look right. :D

That would really be a leap of faith on my part girl... but I might... let me think about it.

and i am trying to give your sorry ass rep??....yes i am talking about my fucking gray hair...given to me....by assholes like you...

damn pale i see why you only have 66 rep pts.

and i am trying to give your sorry ass rep??....yes i am talking about my fucking gray hair...given to me....by assholes like you...

damn pale i see why you only have 66 rep pts.

Hey, it was an honest fucking mistake... for Christ sake chill... :eusa_eh:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
drinking-1.gif

That would really be a leap of faith on my part girl... but I might... let me think about it.

Which would be a valid point had I not seen about half a dozen of them anyway from air force days straight up through parents last visit to Vegas (I think). Thus the reason I know the bike is yours. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back