What would you have done with Afghanistan?

By your logic (which is stupid) Biden is responsible for every sexual assault on young women in Afghanistan. The horror. Today a woman was shot for going to work and another woman had her eyes gouged out for being a police officer. Blood on Bidens hands. Tsk tsk tsk.
The way Trump runs his big mouth you'd think by now he would have released his beautiful plan or at least a few details on how he would have handled this other then supposedly giving a Taliban leader a good ass chewing with is probably another one of his filthy lies to begin with.

Trump doesn't give a rat's ass about Afghanistan, our citizens over there or a single afghan citizen. Trump has proven again that he's a no good fuck by attacking the POTUS during a crisis which enables our enemies. Not that he gives a shit as long as he's featured on Fox running his big mouth & getting attention with his outburts.

Today they shot a woman in the head for going to work and gauged the eyes out of a female
Police officer.
These are just two that we know about. Real friendly they are…
Trump said they wanted peace & an end to the violence.

Let's ask him what he was talking about. Maria sure as hell won't. She's too busy kissing his ass.

Trump said they wanted peace & an end to the violence.

Let's ask him what he was talking about. Maria sure as hell won't. She's too busy kissing his ass.
Explained it earlier in the thread. Take a look. They wanted peace or Trump would have them in pieces like he did to ISIS. I miss a leader with balls. You do as well. I can Tell. But this isn’t about Trump please don’t derail the thread. Thank you.

After agreeing to terms with the Taliban to remove our troops over 17 months ago, I would have planned and executued it immediately giving the Taliban the least amount of time possible to prepare for our withdraw.

1629342282061.png

Last edited:
Explained it earlier in the thread. Take a look. They wanted peace or Trump would have them in pieces like he did to ISIS. I miss a leader with balls. You do as well. I can Tell. But this isn’t about Trump please don’t derail the thread. Thank you.
Trump is making it about Trump. He should keep his mouth shut & stop trying to undermine the POTUS during this crisis whether he agrees with him or not. People are watching including our enemies.

Today they shot a woman in the head for going to work and gauged the eyes out of a female
Police officer.
These are just two that we know about. Real friendly they are…

I don't think so.
I think you are falling for propaganda.
For example, being shot and eyes gouged was the same woman, and it was actually many years ago, and likely was her own family who set her up.

Trump is making it about Trump. He should keep his mouth shut & stop trying to undermine the POTUS during this crisis whether he agrees with him or not. People are watching including our enemies.

You mean during this circus.

8. Dictate the terms and conditions of the drawdown / exit instead of allowing the Taliban to do so / instead of allowing the Taliban to dictate everything & make it look like the Taliban ran the US out of the country, so quickly that the US abandoned / left behind 40,000 Americans .... which they did.

Why were there ever 40,000 Americans in Afghanistan?
Seems like about 100 times too many?

What part of don’t derail the thread did you not understand?

I am, speaking of ARAMCO.. They were very successful in Saudi Arabia because they kept the US government out of their business and they never tried to change the Saudis.. not their religion or traditions or government.

The British model was very different so you got Iran and Iraq.

I have known that you don't jam people up since 1950.

That's the essence of the Ugly American.
We went into Afghanistan because the Taliban were hosting and enabling al-Qaeda (who attacked us on 9-11-2001) and who refused to expel them.

That was righteous.

We should NOT, however, have attempted to 'nation-build' in that medieval Islamic $hithole.

Instead, we should have killed all the al-Qaeda and Taliban that we could then left them stumbling-about in the smoking ruins as we walked away.

Six months, tops, rather than twenty years.

If al-Qaeda (in Afghanistan) or the Taliban themselves ever again commit an act of terror against America anywhere NEAR the scale of 9-11...

We cook them down with nuclear fire and call it even.

I would have maintained a small force of volunteer Marines in Afghanistan to make sure that the terrorists never regained a stronghold there again.

After all, we still have American soldiers in Europe, South Korea, and Japan.

We went into Afghanistan because the Taliban were hosting and enabling al-Qaeda (who attacked us on 9-11-2001) and who refused to expel them.

That was righteous.

We should NOT, however, have attempted to 'nation-build' in that medieval Islamic $hithole.

Instead, we should have killed all the al-Qaeda and Taliban that we could then left them stumbling-about in the smoking ruins as we walked away.

Six months, tops, rather than twenty years.

If al-Qaeda (in Afghanistan) or the Taliban themselves ever again commit an act of terror against America anywhere NEAR the scale of 9-11...

We cook them down with nuclear fire and call it even.

The first time the Taliban offered up OBL was in 1998 after the bombing of the USS Cole.

Then again in October of 2001 and again in 2014.

"Nation building" is American hubris.

I hate how Biden handled it. I would have contacted the UN and stated that there needs to be a UN task force in place to protect young women who have only known Democratic rule for 20 yrs but now will become sex slaves. It’s really sad. With a UN task force there the Afghan army likely doesn’t quit/surrender. And the US doesn’t have to bear the brunt of the cost. If the UN refused then I would publicly shame them and exit the UN and eventually (winter time) exit Afghanistan. The way Biden did it, we look like the incompetent bad guys. Every girl that gets tortured and raped is on Bidens hands.

Thoughts?

I would have found bun laden and the left. Then taken that 2 trillion dollars and invested it right here at home

Forum List

Back