What Would You Do If The Feds Moved 30 Migrants Next Door?

It's beginning to be a problem for everyone simply because of the massive numbers.

CA started dumping migrants into their state in the 70s with the intended purpose of turn CA into a Democrat stronghold.
Now the place has low standard of living compared to TN and KY.

I visited my sister in L.A. when she was sick, and the waiting room at the Doctor's Office was filled with no-English speakers that looked like they were from Central America. My next door neighbor in San Diego was an immigrant, and you can tell the difference between the ones that have been living in the US for years and the ones that just sneaked over the border.
This was back in 2001. It's much worse now.
Bad Situation. I been bitching about Joe's border policy or lack one since the first month in office. If it wasn't for the border, I would have no problem the Joe.

Bad Situation. I been bitching about Joe's border policy or lack one since the first month in office. If it wasn't for the border, I would have no problem the Joe.
Oh, bribing judges and DAs to charge Trump with fake crimes isn't a bad thing?

GFvkFXhXYAAb1n7.jpg

What judge did somebody bribe, besides Justice Thomas?
Biden didn't bribe Thomas.
The only reason the media decided to start that rumor is because Biden has bribed just about every judge and prosecutor involved in his 91 indictments against Trump.
I guess you've been paying attention to the legacy media and nothing else.
These people are all listed as having visited the White House.
Fani Willis has been to the White House on more than a few occasions.

And Alex Soros has met with them as well.
His father helped Alvin Bragg, Fani Willis, and other's get elected.

Biden didn't bribe Thomas.
The only reason the media decided to start that rumor is because Biden has bribed just about every judge and prosecutor involved in his 91 indictments against Trump.
I guess you've been paying attention to the legacy media and nothing else.
These people are all listed as having visited the White House.
Fani Willis has been to the White House on more than a few occasions.

And Alex Soros has met with them as well.
His father helped Alvin Bragg, Fani Willis, and other's get elected.
Prove it and maybe somebody will pay attention to you.

They are ramping it up*******

NEW: Per CBP sources, yesterday saw just over 7,000 migrant encounters at the southern border for the second day in a row, led by Tucson, AZ sector w/ over 2,000 apprehensions of illegal immigrants. There were also over 1,000 known gotaways yesterday. Every year under Biden, numbers drop in Jan/Feb, start moving back up in March, then explode in the spring. If no action is taken - buckle up for the rest of the year, if the last 3 years are any indication. Especially if migrants feel they need to get in before Biden is potentially voted out of office.

Last edited9:51 AM · Mar 3, 2024
·

I've seen thirty of em pour out of a dwelling before. To their credit, they're usually on the way to work.

I dunno how they all fit in that van, though. That's something else.

Once I was behind em and they stopped at the same 7-11 I did. I was just stopping for a couple coffees because I had a long drive north that day.

They all piled outta that van and went in and each one bought a gallon of water and a pack of cookies.

But yeah. I've seen it.

When it happens to your neighborhood it'll become obvious.

Maybe you might want to think of what you're going to do once they move in.

It's clear you don't give a shit about doing something about it before then.
He's managing to ignore the thousands of illegals living (on taxpayer money) in several dozen hotels in his state that are now essentially flophouses.

And they are bringing TB and polio, and syphilis and a variety of ills with them, as well as fentanyl and other drugs to sell to the neighborhood kids...
Since then, the region has gone from 93% coverage to 75% in 2021, which means that at least 2.4 million children under one year of age have not received their complete vaccination schedule.
UNICEF › lac › mor...
More than 2.4 million children have not been vaccinated in Latin America and the Caribbean

Since then, the region has gone from 93% coverage to 75% in 2021, which means that at least 2.4 million children under one year of age have not received their complete vaccination schedule.
UNICEF › lac › mor...
More than 2.4 million children have not been vaccinated in Latin America and the Caribbean
Which is why our immigration laws need to be adhered to:
Certain diseases of public health significance make an individual inadmissible to the United States.
I'm not questioning why they have diseases, I'm asking why are they being allow to infect us with them.

It will take them a while to figure out how to work the indoor plumbing.

No, I cannot see it happening either. You know me not to be a trusting individual. Have had many discussion on the board with OP as a poster. This is a typical thread for him, as you are already aware. Your point of election year hyperbole is accurate.

Black Rock really owns property near you?

Where, exactly, do you think they're all going to go? NIMBY As long as they don't bother you, you don't gaf, so I hope they do end up bothering you, people like you who stand around and do/say nothing should feel the consequences.

My town doesn't even have police or a sheriff! Or schools for that matter! We do have a post office though!! Opened only a few hours a day....but good enough! :)

So you advocate for leftist policies while not having to live the consequences of them, how shocking. :rolleyes:

Another preaching from high on her throne, let them eat cake. Hopefully your head will roll someday as well.

So you advocate for leftist policies while not having to live the consequences of them, how shocking. :rolleyes:

Another preaching from high on her throne, let them eat cake. Hopefully your head will roll someday as well.
What leftist policies have I advocated for...??? Huh?

Where, exactly, do you think they're all going to go? NIMBY As long as they don't bother you, you don't gaf, so I hope they do end up bothering you, people like you who stand around and do/say nothing should feel the consequences.
Oh, you mean like the people in the ant hill cities, only taking much longer? Or maybe like stuff that that starts way out on the left coast? Go tilt at your windmills, Quixote. I think I will ignore it until closer to where I live. Surely you people in your urban environs can take care of yourself, without me coming to help. I know we would just as soon not have you applying your solutions here.

Forum List

Back