What Would You Do If The Feds Moved 30 Migrants Next Door?

I don't post this stuff because it's an election year.

You're just using that as an excuse to dismiss it.

Multiple people dismissing your point of view. Probably not living in sanctuary cities or even Red States where sanctuary cities are prohibited by law, such as yours.

Multiple people dismissing your point of view. Probably not living in sanctuary cities or even Red States where sanctuary cities are prohibited by law, such as yours.
They've been doing this in CA for decades.
I was talking about when I was living in San Diego back in the 80s before I joined the army.

When I went to school in San Diego they had night classes for migrants teaching them English.
They were giving them some of the best paying jobs way back then.
I talked to a guy from Cambodia who got a high paying job at the airport thanks to the federal government.

Now they're moving them everywhere, not just in blue cities.
They had quite a fuss over the government opening facilities without letting the local governments know what was going on a few years ago.
Now the FBI is raiding NYC Mayor Adam's fundraisers to keep him in line.
Anyone who complains gets called in the the White House or raided.

They've been doing this in CA for decades.
I was talking about when I was living in San Diego back in the 80s before I joined the army.

When I went to school in San Diego they had night classes for migrants teaching them English.
They were giving them some of the best paying jobs way back then.
I talked to a guy from Cambodia who got a high paying job at the airport thanks to the federal government.

Now they're moving them everywhere, not just in blue cities.
They had quite a fuss over the government opening facilities without letting the local governments know what was going on a few years ago.
Now the FBI is raiding NYC Mayor Adam's fundraisers to keep him in line.
Anyone who complains gets called in the the White House or raided.
Seen it our state?

I just saw on my local news that beginning in April they are going to begin STREET RELEASES of 1000 migrants PER DAY into my city unless they can come up with some other funding. Fukking Democrats!!!!!
Mandating your empty room will be next

Seen it our state?
Typical Democrat.
As long as it's not happening within walking distance, you could give a flying-f*k.

Don't say I didn't warn you, numb-nuts.

First you'll start hearing rumors.....then you'll see reports in the news.....then they start moving into the vacant home down the street.

Typical Democrat.
As long as it's not happening within walking distance, you could give a flying-f*k.

Don't say I didn't warn you, numb-nuts.

First you'll start hearing rumors.....then you'll see reports in the news.....then they start moving into the vacant home down the street.
I wonder if it is happening in Clarksville?

The problem up front is who the fuck gave them permission to give free housing on my Taxpayer dime??. Of course the BS left will respond I pay taxes too.

Its NOT THEIRS TO GIVE IS THE PROBLEM.

Well you're a sitting duck.
They'll kill you before the Sheriff can get there.

Farmers are the next to fall.

They're already going after the Amish in PA.
My town doesn't even have police or a sheriff! Or schools for that matter! We do have a post office though!! Opened only a few hours a day....but good enough! :)

My town doesn't even have police or a sheriff! Or schools for that matter! We do have a post office though!! Opened only a few hours a day....but good enough! :)
Well, I hope you can shoot.
Make sure you have plenty of ammo, and make sure you have strong doors.
I'm not saying it's a sure thing, but when they start cutting off our food, people out on their own are sitting ducks.
The thugs will be out looking for people to rob and murder.
It'll be like Mad Max.

Forum List

Back