What would Native Americans like The People to do for them in the year 2015?

Give them back their lands and lease from THEM since it was theirs to begin with.
They have no lands, it was all won from them in war.
No. It was not "won". It was taken. Stolen. Each state should pay each nation LEASE RENT. Forever.
I don't think you understand the term war. You don't send troops into battle with an enemy to negotiate a fucking lease you idiot.

Give them back their lands and lease from THEM since it was theirs to begin with.
Actually, the Native Americans had no concept of property ownership. The land was just there.
I've seen some wonderful landscapes in the wilderness. Since it's "just there", I guess I'll claim it as my own.
Well, I suppose you could, but the white man brought the concept of property ownership here and someone might have a problem with your claim.

Why do you think Indians sold Manhattan for 24 bucks? They thought the idea preposterous and figured they were getting something for nothing.

"white settlers killed by Indians"? Oh, you mean the European invaders who were squatting on indian lands, after killing the inhabitants, who were killed and driven out by patriotic natives, defending their homes?"

Clearly there is still some dissension between 'The White Man' and 'The Native American'. So, what can The People do for Native Americans in the year 2015?

Why does something need to be done for them?
A better question would be what do they need to do for themselves. Visit any reservation and it soon becomes painfully obvious just handing them money isn't working.
It would be stupid to say that we should give them their lands but I think that we should apologize for a start. And recognize Native American Genocide.

Shoudl vastly enlarge their reservations in keeping with the treaties we made and then rescinded. If the larger area encompasses a US city fine, do a China-Hong Kong sorta thing. US administration and governance, but it's their's and they get some economic benefit like some of the taxes and such.

A good place to start.
They already get a shitload of taxes and provide no benefit to the nation. Why should we give them more?

I'd give em a lot more just to piss you off.

"white settlers killed by Indians"? Oh, you mean the European invaders who were squatting on indian lands, after killing the inhabitants, who were killed and driven out by patriotic natives, defending their homes?"

Clearly there is still some dissension between 'The White Man' and 'The Native American'. So, what can The People do for Native Americans in the year 2015?

how about if the people torture, kill, mutilate and scalp the illegal squatters today?

No. It was not "won". It was taken. Stolen. Each state should pay each nation LEASE RENT. Forever.

Two points, Gracie....

1. The people who WIN the fight get to write the history

2. The ones with the guns and the greatest willingness to use them will almost always be the WINNERS.

The natives should have been given two choices.... assimilation or eradication.

Forum List

Back