What would jesus do?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?
Yes we can deport 12 million illegal aliens and it’s the right thing to do and it’s compassionate and humane thing to do and it’s who we are and what we are about. And it is what Hoover, Truman and Eisenhower did and it’s what Jesus would do because Jesus is about what is right (laws and commandments) and rewards and punishes. “Wages (punishment) for sin is death” Adam and Eve crossed the border GOD had set and ate of the tree of good and evil that he had commanded them not to do and if they did they would be punished by death. Illegal aliens cross the border and the punishment is deportation and forgiveness if they return home and enter legally. Adam and Eve could not pay a fine or offer a sacrifice, they had to die first and them be forgiven. Through Adam and Eves’s sin all of mankind inherited death. By no choice of out own we are all dying because of Adam and Eve’s sin.
Case in point; because illegal aliens broke the law by entering the country illegally the children inherited deportation with them.
We follow the constitution written by men more closely than we follow the bible written by GOD.

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?
Yes we can deport 12 million illegal aliens and it’s the right thing to do and it’s compassionate and humane thing to do and it’s who we are and what we are about. And it is what Hoover, Truman and Eisenhower did and it’s what Jesus would do because Jesus is about what is right (laws and commandments) and rewards and punishes. “Wages (punishment) for sin is death” Adam and Eve crossed the border GOD had set and ate of the tree of good and evil that he had commanded them not to do and if they did they would be punished by death. Illegal aliens cross the border and the punishment is deportation and forgiveness if they return home and enter legally. Adam and Eve could not pay a fine or offer a sacrifice, they had to die first and them be forgiven. Through Adam and Eves’s sin all of mankind inherited death. By no choice of out own we are all dying because of Adam and Eve’s sin.
Case in point; because illegal aliens broke the law by entering the country illegally the children inherited deportation with them.
We follow the constitution written by men more closely than we follow the bible written by GOD.

the Bible was written by men too......and since there are so many versions of it, im sure that it has been altered more than the constitution has....

I am not terribly religious, so I will take all of your claims of biblical information at face value. That being said, as far as I am concerned what Jesus would do is irrelevant. Twelve million people here illegally that are leeching off of our welfare system and putting nothing back into it. Ship 'em out and shoot 'em if they do it again. That is a FAR more forgiving policy than any in any other time in history. The flood over our borders is nothing short of an invasion and they are invading for the same reasons as have always been. They want our resources. As fa as I am concerned, shipping them back IS amnesty.

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

the Bible was written by men too......and since there are so many versions of it, im sure that it has been altered more than the constitution has....

Inspired by GOD. There are not 'so many versions' but many translations and basically the same. Not altered but mis interpreted. I have basically every translations ever and comparing verses I get the basic meaning. Koran and Bible have more in common then difference. The constitution is a ok if you live in the 1700s but useless today.

Last edited:
WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

How many translations have you compared. Example;

Romans 1;7...http://bible.cc/romans/1-7.htm...

Last edited:
I am not terribly religious, so I will take all of your claims of biblical information at face value. That being said, as far as I am concerned what Jesus would do is irrelevant. Twelve million people here illegally that are leeching off of our welfare system and putting nothing back into it. Ship 'em out and shoot 'em if they do it again. That is a FAR more forgiving policy than any in any other time in history. The flood over our borders is nothing short of an invasion and they are invading for the same reasons as have always been. They want our resources. As fa as I am concerned, shipping them back IS amnesty.

I am not religious at all but I have an interest in the bible and it is more interesting then the constitutions which I know very little about because of it contents and how, who, when it was written.

I am not religious at all but I have an interest in the bible and it is more interesting then the constitutions which I know very little about because of it contents and how, who, when it was written.

Ok fair enough.

Forum List

Back