What Would A Romney Administration do?

Not at all. Bush 41 lost mainly because of employment above 7 percent, broken promises "no new taxes" etc.

The unemployment now is very near the same thing and Obama is about to kick the elephant's ass:

stock-photo-democrat-represented-by-a-donkey-kicking-the-republican-represented-by-an-elephant-political-humor-2153540.jpg

Yes, no doubt Americans have grown fond of 14% real unemployment, record debt & deficits and America's first credit downgrade and slumping home prices coupled with 2% GDP.

:lol:

He's gonna be resoundingly fired next Tuesday.

You know what..........a good Republican candidate might have beaten the president but that elitist, out of touch, multi-millionaire Morman will have to wash his magic underwear after next week. No Way is he gonna' beat Obama.

There's no possibility of a Romney Administration. If Obama loses it will be a Koch/Koch/Cheney/Rove Administration. Be afraid.

If Romney loses it'll be okay cuz his campaign backers are the same ones that are backing Obama's campaign. Don't worry bros, Citigroup and JP Morgan and the like will still run things.

I have thought about this myself and to be honest, I don't see Gov. Romney or President Obama getting much done with a divided Senate regardless of what both of them want to do. While a President Romney might be able to cut off funding for programs etc. , he will no doubt face a hostile Senate in the opposite direction. Sadly because of the divide between the parties in this nation , both of these men face a well entrenched congress that is at odds with one another so it's doubtful that any big legislation will make it's way through without a sudden change of heart from both sides.

I would like a majority it the senate, but I would accept a 50/50 split. With at least a tie the budget changes the republicans want can be accomplished using budget reconsiliation, the same tactics the commiecrats used to push Maobamacare.

On a side note on that , this needing 60 votes for any legislation seems to me to be beyond the pale and has made it difficult for any legislation to pass regardless of what party happens to be in charge. While thats true that the budget process would help in getting items associated with the budget passed including the ACA but not the entire ACA can be repealed using the reconciliation process , only those items in it that directly effect the Budget and are not directly in contravention of the Byrd rule. It's my humble opinion that a President Romney is more likely to grant waivers to states within the law and starve it from a financial point as well as delay implementation the point where the law becomes mute. I suggest that regardless of who wins the idea that all legislation they want to get done will be done is a false one, and given the current climate in Washington, I don't forsee much change in terms of a congress getting things done.

"What Would A Romney Administration do?"

How in the world would anyone know?

He changes his positions on issues so fast no one can keep up.

He panders to a crowd with total disregard for what he might have said last week.

This recklessness is pretty scary when considering he will be leading a nation.

Forum List

Back