What Will You Be Doing On Election Day?

Well, Tuesday is one of my days off. So I will be at classes in the morning. And will have already mailed in my ballot. Probably watch the elections on and off as I do home work.

Instead of sitting around here sniping at each other over every little exit poll or state result, why not volunteer, in your county or jurisdiction, to be a Poll Worker? Most places are in dire need of them.

Become a Poll Worker

Did that once in 1980. Frankly, I just can't sit around and do not much of anything for 12 hours.

You wouldn't be doing nothing during a Presidential Election. C'mon Joe...do it!!!

I'm voting next Tuesday at work. I love my job :D

I have already posted what I will be doing now I will post what I won't be doing I won't be jumping up and down and shouting for joy if Romney wins and I won't go into a depression and take my own life if Obama wins. This election may be important but at the end of the day it's not nearly as important as a lot of people like to make it.

I'll be watching the returns since I will have voted by mail and will probably be asleep by 11pm Eastern. I'll help son make pumpkin pies to celebrate on Wed. afternoon and then have pity parties for all the Reputblicans I know on the phone after dinner.

Regards from Rosie

Instead of sitting around here sniping at each other over every little exit poll or state result, why not volunteer, in your county or jurisdiction, to be a Poll Worker? Most places are in dire need of them.

Become a Poll Worker

Did that once in 1980. Frankly, I just can't sit around and do not much of anything for 12 hours.

Not much? You must not be in a populated area. I have to wait in a 15 minute line to vote. Which isn't bad compared to a lot of places; but it's still busy.

Take my kids to school,go vote,go pick kids up from school come home and enjoy watching the talking heads on fox freak out LOL....I love watching the news especially with elections...I am going 2 for 2. I said McCain would lose and I was correct.

Take my kids to school,go vote,go pick kids up from school come home and enjoy watching the talking heads on fox freak out LOL....I love watching the news especially with elections...I am going 2 for 2. I said McCain would lose and I was correct.

I'm sure you'll audit Fox.

I was thinking about it and I might just take election day off this year. Hang out here with you all and watch TV.

Become a Poll Worker

I'm in Ohio, and I will be driving people who need rides to the polls to vote. I will be voting in advance so I won't have to worry about standing in line on election day.

Every Presidential election I take the day off, vote first thing in the morning, spend the day watching the news and then host a party at my place.

Watching my kids...if I have time ill go vote,and if I don't,I don't care. Niether of these two turds are my guy,so fuck it.

Forum List

Back