What will the October Surprise Be?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Be prepared.
The Dems and the Media always work together to release their bombshell smear a week or two before election day.
They save the best ones for the Friday before election day.
What do you think they will drop on President Trump?

Why would anything that they drop not blow up in their faces, like everything else has?

wile-e-boulder.gif

Why would they? At this point, Trump and his close associates are doing a great job with their own October messes. Including the ongoing lack of response to the virus outbreak.
In other words, they're beating themselves. Why throw your hat into the ring when your opponent is doing a great job of taking themselves down?

Be prepared.
The Dems and the Media always work together to release their bombshell smear a week or two before election day.
There will be no October surprise.

Be prepared.
Maybe this time something good will happen. China could give then a virus that attacks the gap between their ears and they drop like flies only stupider. They must love the dark, damp, and stinky place as they will never remove their heads. Some one should tell them lack of oxygen causes brain damage. They are like the guy at work missing all the fingers but still putting his hands in all the wrong places only to lazy to work. They could get a job but love the government gravy train There are always openings for nuclear test dummies or if not enough experience, their is high way mile markers, bait, and I never bring enough targets when we go out in the desert. How stupid does one have to be to run criminals for the highest position in the country? Other vermin have bounties on their heads, How did we ever leave these slugs out?

Why would anything that they drop not blow up in their faces, like everything else has?

wile-e-boulder.gif
I think it's already blown up in Trump's face. Few seem to care about shady "info", concerning someone who isn't even running!
So shady that Hunter has beaten a path to the nearest high=powered defamation litigator!

oh wait......

wile-e-boulder.gif
I think it's already blown up in Trump's face. Few seem to care about shady "info", concerning someone who isn't even running!
So shady that Hunter has beaten a path to the nearest high=powered defamation litigator!

oh wait......
As my father used to say, sometimes it's best not to stir the shit pot.

Forum List

Back