What will the left do when President Trump is re-elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's illegal. Nobody tried to frame Trump.

You dumb ass Fox watching Tard......

Hey you Dumb Ass cnn watching Tard....

cnn and all your lame stream lies their ass off....

Only a Tard like you is dumb enough to keep believing them.
Hey schmucko You believe your scum in the senate voted down a bill where any foreign help with our elections should be reported? What do your morons have to do to anger you patriots??

Hey Cock Head....

hillary and obozo did worse than what you are accusing Trump of.....

Are you a Dumb Ass cnn watching Tard or what?

You are a Dumb Ass Fox watching Tard. These comments prove it.

^^ The ass of this person will be whooped by the President... again!

The butthurt on 2020 will be amazing. More crying and moaning is what they will be doing. Trump salt mining stock profits will be yuge... Hopefully the person above has already ordered a ticket to the nearest cry closet.

If Trump wins in 2020, you will be the one crying before 2024.

'
American Marines don't kiss anyone's ass , you flaming dipshit.
Moron ,you do Anyone supporting the degenerate liar in our WH does

Trump is doing exactly what I want an american president to do, protecting this country, putting america first, improving our economy, reducing unemployment, making our military strong, and keeping his foot on the neck of the traitorous democrats and their media ass suckers.

If you don't like that kind of president move to fricken Venezuela, we don't want or need your kind in this great country.
Yeah red ,,"the spirit of the bayonet "to kill to kill" And btw I served , the scumbag you support ran like the coward he is

can you give us the details of the military careers of Clinton and Obama?
You know them as well as I State them and try for some truth ,,,,,,,,,for a change,,,,, Don't think either of them paid their way out like this yellow scum you helped give America

clinton went to europe, obama smoked pot. Biden had "childhood asthma", Bush went into the national guard. The rich have always found ways to avoid the draft. a large % of today's young people cannot even pass the physicals for military service.

to somehow claim that Trump is the only american ever to try to avoid the draft is either ignorant or partisan stupidity.

All lining up to kiss his ass" We've already have seen what happens to those who don't They're outside looking in You red are one of those ass kissers

'

Trump is doing exactly what I want an american president to do, protecting this country, putting america first, improving our economy, reducing unemployment, making our military strong, and keeping his foot on the neck of the traitorous democrats and their media ass suckers.

If you don't like that kind of president move to fricken Venezuela, we don't want or need your kind in this great country.
Yeah red ,,"the spirit of the bayonet "to kill to kill" And btw I served , the scumbag you support ran like the coward he is

Trump is the president.

'

Trump is the president.

yes, and so were clinton and obama. I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the poster trying to claim that Trump was the only president to try to avoid the draft.

You know them as well as I State them and try for some truth ,,,,,,,,,for a change,,,,, Don't think either of them paid their way out like this yellow scum you helped give America

clinton went to europe, obama smoked pot. Biden had "childhood asthma", Bush went into the national guard. The rich have always found ways to avoid the draft. a large % of today's young people cannot even pass the physicals for military service.

to somehow claim that Trump is the only american ever to try to avoid the draft is either ignorant or partisan stupidity.

Clinton was a Rhodes scholar, there was no war for Obama to serve in during college. I know this because I'm the same age as Obama. And I am sure he registered for the draft just like we all did at that time. Trump faked bone spurs. Whataboutism just doesn't cut it.

Trump is the president.

yes, and so were clinton and obama. I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the poster trying to claim that Trump was the only president to try to avoid the draft.

No, you performed the standard whataboutism you Trump cult members use whenever Trumps failures are exposed.

Trump is the president.

No, you performed the standard whataboutism you Trump cult members use whenever Trumps failures are exposed.

not making excuses for anyone, how exactly do you know his condition was faked? Do you have the medical reports?

clinton and obama were draft dodgers, as apparently were you and many thousands of others, really nothing wrong with that as long as you weren't lying, student, parental, medical, and college deferments were quite common during the viet nam era. but when you excuse clinton, obama and yourself and then try to make Trump a criminal for doing what you all did, it is nothing but partisan bullshit.

Trump is the president.

not making excuses for anyone, how exactly do you know his condition was faked? Do you have the medical reports?

clinton and obama were draft dodgers, as apparently were you and many thousands of others, really nothing wrong with that as long as you weren't lying, student, parental, medical, and college deferments were quite common during the viet nam era. but when you excuse clinton, obama and yourself and then try to make Trump a criminal for doing what you all did, it is nothing but partisan bullshit.
First off as usual you're FOS I served Was drafted and spent 2 years in our Army And you? And Trump has a history of deceit ,cheating and crookedness His taxes ,his grades ,his bank records,, etc etc etc That you support a scumbag like trump ,,make excuses for him says loads about you

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Trump is the president.

Be careful IM2 or one of our republican"" friends ""will give you one of these like they did me on 2 threads I started
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)
Page 56 of 56
< Prev1515253545556

Trump is the president.

There was no draft to dodge in 1979 idiot. Trump faked bone spurs and that's all there is to it. Trump had bone spurs but participated in varsity sports.

Trump is the president.

Be careful IM2 or one of our republican"" friends ""will give you one of these like they did me on 2 threads I started
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)
Page 56 of 56
< Prev1515253545556

I've had that happen too.

If the SOB want's to flaunt our laws at least don't let him snub his nose at them Have congress change them
Emoluments,against the law Daughter made 4 million from his hotel,,etc etc ,,Now info from foreign gov't ? Against the law

From another poster]
Funny how one meeting between Lynch and Bill Clinton constitutes collusion but over 100 meetings between the Trump campaign and Russians isn't.

Every day we see obstruction of justice but republicans ignore it and let it go on. Now in a straight dictator move Trump wants too investigate his political opposition and staff he hired because they investigated him. Kim is not sending Trump nice letters, he's sending him the dictators handbook.

But all this is fine to losers. And that's what Trump supporters are. A loser will accept any wrong, no matter how wrong, just as long as they can say they are winning. Look at the posts from these trump supporters. They have been losers for so long that they are willing to let their leaders break laws just so they can say they are winning.

Which shows us they are so dumb they cannot actually see that in reality they are losing everything.

Really, Nice foul mouth
As I remember it was comey who released the info that did in Hillary.
One would think if they had anti fat boy info they would have released it?
You are too dumb to be grateful to comey?
Got to be a con cult zero college rube?
Even after the fat 5 deferment boy just said on tv he would take Russian info?

Comey was trying to inoculate the hillary-tard from prosecution

you Dumb Ass cnn watching Tard......

Whats wrong with Russian info?

You Tards tried to FRAME Trump with it.....

Hey schmucko You believe your scum in the senate voted down a bill where any foreign help with our elections should be reported? What do your morons have to do to anger you patriots??

Hey Cock Head....

Sydney news actually
Nice foul mouth
Trump U?
Do you really think childish stupid insults are amusing.?
Dead giveaway for zero college
What actually did Obama do?
Drag his wife by the hair before rapimg her?
Lust after his daughter?
Peek into teens dressing rooms?
5 deferments?

Pity anyone fishing on the beach below the cliffs at Gay Head (Martha's Vineyard) when that happens. The thud of falling liberals will be deafening! Fortunately snowflakes only make noise when they land - there's no serious impact beyond that.

Might help if you knew the meaning of the words you regurgitate from rush and knees news
Snowflake, 19C pro slavery boys.
You should be proud to be one?

Hey Cock Head....

Sydney news actually
Nice foul mouth
Trump U?
Lust after his daughter?
5 deferments?
Who was it that kept blacks from renting his apartments?

Hey Cock Head....

Are you trying to unseat super schmuck Bri from his #1 position?

You got a lock on that Tard.....

Hey Cock Head....

Sydney news actually
Nice foul mouth
Trump U?
Lust after his daughter?
5 deferments?

Trump U Tard....

Learn to deal with Trumps success....

I love how Trump proves how ignorant and feckless you Tards are..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back