What will RNC do with the movie "The Butler"? Boycott Hollwood? For the 1,014th time?

another failed analogy by candyass. Do you think that Cheney will be running for president in 2016?

Right now, he's said just as much about it as Clinton has but that is beside the point; the given reason for the RNC is some sort of detected bias due to the film of which whose content is not known. The analogy is spot on.

Look, stupid....

Hitlery Clinton is running for President. Dick Cheney is not.

Get the difference?

Make me a sandwich and shut up

Who?

Just after the RNC declared war on the mainstream media, comes a movie in which the Right's favorite actress - Jane Fonda - portrays Nancy Reagan as a spoiled, racist bitch.

No question ... boycott and repeal Hollywood.

It looks to be an Oscar winner....

?Lee Daniels? The Butler? movie review - The Washington Post

:lol:

Damn, child. You need to really stretch to whine about that movie.

Fonda playing Nancy is an obvious bullshit effort by simple minded liberals to engage in intentionally inflammatory casting, but then again:

nobody really gives a fuck.

Sort of like your posting efforts: it's just not worth getting worked up over.

another failed analogy by candyass. Do you think that Cheney will be running for president in 2016?

Right now, he's said just as much about it as Clinton has but that is beside the point; the given reason for the RNC is some sort of detected bias due to the film of which whose content is not known. The analogy is spot on.

bullshit, hillary is already campaigning and raising money.

Yes she is and if she decides not to run she can use that money to pay off her campaign debt from her last failed run.

Hillary could even say "Those donors weren't donating to my political campaign. There never was a formed political campaign to donate to. I never said I was going to run. The donations were to pay off my debt, and to support the Clinton Foundation, which I fleece on a daily basis."

Look, stupid....

Hitlery Clinton is running for President. Dick Cheney is not.

Get the difference?

Make me a sandwich and shut up

And the crying from the right wing continues...

You gutless fuck.... Is Dick Cheney running for President?

Hitlery is. Get the difference?

Where's that sandwich?

I doubt the American People are judging the 'right' or 'wrong' or legality or illegality of the RNC boycotting CNN and NBC for showing the Hillary film or 'The Butler'....

They are judging the pettiness and narrow mindedness of Conservatism ....

And the American voter will after all - be the final judge.

:)

As I said earlier, Showtime (A CBS property) is running a film highlighting Vice President Cheney's life and career. The DNC is not remotely considering boycotting CBS for their upcoming debates.

The GOP is just acting like a baby but it's their Party and they can cry if they want to.

First let me establish that I find the idea that the GOP may decide to boycott the CNN and NBC Presidential debates to be simple foolishness. Much as I wound if the DNC refused to debate at Fox.

With that said, I must tell you, CC, that your analogy misses the mark completely...

First, Showtime, though owned by CBS, is not available to all Americans in the same way as network television. Showtime, as you well know, is a premium pay channel whereas your basic CBS station serving your community is available to all. Even those without cable need only have an antenna. CNN is a slightly different story as they are available by cable or satellite only. They are, however, part of every basic cable and satellite subscription, unlike Showtime.

Second, Dick Cheney is not, and has shown no signs of, running for the office of the President. Mrs. Clinton, on the other hand, has run for the office before, and damn near every sign thus far indicates she again may very well seek the nomination.

I doubt the American People are judging the 'right' or 'wrong' or legality or illegality of the RNC boycotting CNN and NBC for showing the Hillary film or 'The Butler'....

As I said earlier, Showtime (A CBS property) is running a film highlighting Vice President Cheney's life and career. The DNC is not remotely considering boycotting CBS for their upcoming debates.

The GOP is just acting like a baby but it's their Party and they can cry if they want to.

First let me establish that I find the idea that the GOP may decide to boycott the CNN and NBC Presidential debates to be simple foolishness. Much as I wound if the DNC refused to debate at Fox.

With that said, I must tell you, CC, that your analogy misses the mark completely...

First, Showtime, though owned by CBS, is not available to all Americans in the same way as network television. Showtime, as you well know, is a premium pay channel whereas your basic CBS station serving your community is available to all. Even those without cable need only have an antenna. CNN is a slightly different story as they are available by cable or satellite only. They are, however, part of every basic cable and satellite subscription, unlike Showtime.

Second, Dick Cheney is not, and has shown no signs of, running for the office of the President. Mrs. Clinton, on the other hand, has run for the office before, and damn near every sign thus far indicates she again may very well seek the nomination.

Again, the point isn't the projects or their content but the bias it implies. If they showed an NRA infomercial it would be the same thing.

The reactions of the two parties are totally different to this implied bias.

Your point about network vs. cable vs. premium is noted but again the point was the implied bias of the networks being boycotted by the GOP due to some project that details Hillary's life (who knows if it will be flattering or beneficial).

Why didn't they make a movie of

The nfl player
The nba player
The baseball player
The boxer
The minister
The neruosurgeon
The rock star
The talk show billionaire
The entrepreneur
The journalist
The college professor

Why the butler?

Racist bastards

Candy Crowley threw the election for the Stuttering Clusterfukk in 2012.

When the lying piece of fucking shit said that he called the attack on Benghazi an 'act of terror' which even the WaPo fact checker called it a lie, Candy Fatss Crowley jumped in and covered for the lying sack of shit.

It was a LIE. A total and complete and utter lie....

Here's the vid.... (which dimocrap scum IMMEDIATELY used to portray Romney as lying. Which he wasn't, he was the one being truthful and the Stuttering Clusterfukk and Candy Fatass were lying... Which she later APOLOGIZED for

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eIMnWGrh60M]Romney Caught Lying, Fact-Checked by Candry Crowley on Obama's Response to Benghazi Attack - YouTube[/ame]

And here's the WaPo fact checker

And here's their ruling (much later -- What a shocker, huh? After he'd already stolen the election with the help of the LSM)

Obama?s claim he called Benghazi an ?act of terrorism? - The Washington Post

pinocchio_4.jpg

Four Pinocchios means, 'you're a lying bitch'.

Candy Crowley cost Mitt Romney and the Republican Party the election.

It was over after that. Over.

Romney lost all credibility based on fatass and the Stuttering Clusterfukk teaming up to lie.

ANYBODY, and I mean ANYBODY who suggests that we go back to using lying , scum-sucking filth from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Praetorian Media to moderate Republican Debates is an idiot.

Last edited:
And here's the lying scum-sucking whore saying Romney was right all along.....

After the election..... Of course

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WJijtVsNK5k]Candy Crowley: He Was Right - YouTube[/ame]

But we're supposed to trust the DISGSUTING FILTH in the LSM? :lmao: :puke3:

In view of the dissention in the republican party, I fully expect them to boycott themselves, before it is all over.

Last edited:
the RNC has not called for a "boycott" do you liberal fucks know what the word "boycott" means?

they have merely said that they will not have GOP primary debates on those two networks if they run the hillary propaganda movies.

there is no boycott involved, damn, libs are stupid

Candy Crowley threw the election for the Stuttering Clusterfukk in 2012.

When the lying piece of fucking shit said that he called the attack on Benghazi an 'act of terror' which even the WaPo fact checker called it a lie, Candy Fatss Crowley jumped in and covered for the lying sack of shit.

It was a LIE. A total and complete and utter lie....

Here's the vid.... (which dimocrap scum IMMEDIATELY used to portray Romney as lying. Which he wasn't, he was the one being truthful and the Stuttering Clusterfukk and Candy Fatass were lying... Which she later APOLOGIZED for

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eIMnWGrh60M]Romney Caught Lying, Fact-Checked by Candry Crowley on Obama's Response to Benghazi Attack - YouTube[/ame]

And here's the WaPo fact checker

And here's their ruling (much later -- What a shocker, huh? After he'd already stolen the election with the help of the LSM)

Obama?s claim he called Benghazi an ?act of terrorism? - The Washington Post

pinocchio_4.jpg

Four Pinocchios means, 'you're a lying bitch'.

Candy Crowley cost Mitt Romney and the Republican Party the election.

It was over after that. Over.

Romney lost all credibility based on fatass and the Stuttering Clusterfukk teaming up to lie.

ANYBODY, and I mean ANYBODY who suggests that we go back to using lying , scum-sucking filth from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Praetorian Media to moderate Republican Debates is an idiot.

332-206..Earned it!

Forum List

Back