What will happen when Texas flips Democrat?

Of course not, but fox and the right wingers want you to think they can.
They already are. Or at least they are being led to the people who are telling them how to get away with it.

I'll bet they are using secret space alien technology to do it to. Right wingers will believe anything.

And yet it is Democratic superstars who introduce legislation to prohibit the government from using orbital mindrays on Americans. Not kidding.

Do you really want to get in a competition on crazy politicians? I could go through a couple of days of posts with Gohmert alone. After that we have Bachman, Cruz, that little girl who said she wasn't a witch, Alan West, herman cane, and we haven't even mentioned palin.
Sure, bring it. Remember, the topic YOU INTRODUCED is super secret alien technology, so if you have examples of Bachmann talking about such, then let's see your cards. You confuse politicians uttering non-liberal statements with being crazy. It's us normal people who see liberals bringing the crazy, to wit:

H.R.2977 -- Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House - IH)

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

• (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

• (ii) chemtrails;

• (iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

• (iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

• (v) laser weapons systems;

• (vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

• (vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

Ok, Kucinich's old space bill. That was to reaffirm the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind. International space agreements as early as 1966 have outlawed nuclear weapons being based in space. I guess he thought that nuclear weapons just didn't cover all the technology that has become possible since then. Extraterrestial doesn't mean it came from little green men. Websters says extraterrestrial means coming from or existing outside the planet Earth, Moon based weapons would certainly be extraterrestrial, and doable nowdays, All of things he listed are in existence right now, except perhaps the psychotronic thing, and the chemtrails, which I think is supposed to be some sort of means to distribute chemicals over a wide area. On second thought, they might not be so far fetched after all, but who knows what might be possible in the future. I would feel more comfortable with an international agreement banning all those real existing weapons, wouldn't you? Exactly which of the things listed (other than the agreed on examples) do you not want banned ? Looks like it wasn't so nuts after all. Even if it was nuts, does it compare to Anchor babies, raped women can't get pregnant, or that poor little republican candidate who claimed she was tricked into attending some sort of witches coven meeting on a date? Come on. Give me something that isn't so easy.

Fool..no one said the country is collapsing BECAUSE of obama...the country has been collapsing since the sixties...obama is working hard and doing his part, though. Believe that.

No one said the country is collapsing because of Obama? What cave have you been in? It's part of almost every right winger/teabagger utterance ever heard. You might claim ignorance of some facts and get away with it, but I'm calling BULLSHIT on that one.

Oh..I see ....you blame ME for what you hear other people saying...That's reasonable.

You're funny.. I already caught you in one lie and here you are acting up again.

..and "teabagger"? :rolleyes: ..your latency is leaking through.

OK...If you have to tell yourself that to maintain what ever self respect you might have, go ahead. The facts are obvious to anyone else who read the conversation. Only you, and any like minded right wing drones might agree with you believe any of what you say though.

Yeah after all your diversions, distractions, evasions, name calling and ad homs, we're still left with the fact that all governments collapse eventually.
Collapse, partitioning, reconstruction in the u.s is inevitable..

are the illegals going to vote there? all the Mexicans who jump the border?

can they vote just like that?

after they get amnesty you better believe they'll vote democrat...and the ones who are already here have their free drivers licenses.They'll vote.

Some might get caught but as long as the democrat party guides them through the fraudulent process many will get away with it. It's already happening.....there will be voter fraud conducted by the democrats

They already are. Or at least they are being led to the people who are telling them how to get away with it.

I'll bet they are using secret space alien technology to do it to. Right wingers will believe anything.

Never anything of substance..always trying to change the subject with ridiculous, off topic one liners.

You should run for congress.

And yet it is Democratic superstars who introduce legislation to prohibit the government from using orbital mindrays on Americans. Not kidding.

Do you really want to get in a competition on crazy politicians? I could go through a couple of days of posts with Gohmert alone. After that we have Bachman, Cruz, that little girl who said she wasn't a witch, Alan West, herman cane, and we haven't even mentioned palin.

sure..and then you can go after sarahpalin....then transition to bushcheney...to be followed by reaganbush...ANYthing to try to divert people's attention away from the corruption and dysfunction of the gvmt.
You silly hyperpartisans are comical!

Electorally the triad of CA, TX, and NY will be impossible to beat. How the GOP responds would be likely a mix of the daily outrage and calls for succession.
BTW, OH, VA and Fl decide presidential elections now. No other votes count because they are already decided. Everyone knows this.
I think it is amusing how these presidential candidates waste their time campaigning in states that are in the bag for them even if they went on an ax murdering spree.
CA is not going to vote GOP. TX is not going to go Dem. Why bother.
That may come across as rather cynical. So be it.
Quite frankly the only reason why candidates go to such places as Iowa and New Hampshire is because of some silly tradition.
And another thing about this process. ALL presidential primaries should be on the same day. And who gives a shit about states that don't have primaries?
Having them on the same day would cut down the number of annoying infuriating remote control battery wasting political ads. Would render useless those incredibly wasteful and bothersome party conventions. Charlotte was a nightmare when it had the DNC Nat'l Convention. In fact it was such a waste of time and so in debt the DNC ended up sending home 20,000 delegates and other supporters because they DNC ran out of money. Who needs this shit?
I think the campaign should be limited to 60 days. And no campaigning 30 days or less before election day.

In 12 years...Texas will be purple. Arizona in 8.

Texas and arizona might be in different countries than you are in 12 years.

Sure, bring it. Remember, the topic YOU INTRODUCED is super secret alien technology, so if you have examples of Bachmann talking about such, then let's see your cards. You confuse politicians uttering non-liberal statements with being crazy. It's us normal people who see liberals bringing the crazy, to wit:

H.R.2977 -- Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House - IH)

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

• (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

• (ii) chemtrails;

• (iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

• (iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

• (v) laser weapons systems;

• (vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

• (vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

You'll get nothing of substance from him...just another hyperpartisan shilling for dear leader.

Fool..no one said the country is collapsing BECAUSE of obama...the country has been collapsing since the sixties...obama is working hard and doing his part, though. Believe that.

No one said the country is collapsing because of Obama? What cave have you been in? It's part of almost every right winger/teabagger utterance ever heard. You might claim ignorance of some facts and get away with it, but I'm calling BULLSHIT on that one.

Oh..I see ....you blame ME for what you hear other people saying...That's reasonable.

You're funny.. I already caught you in one lie and here you are acting up again.

OK...If you have to tell yourself that to maintain what ever self respect you might have, go ahead. The facts are obvious to anyone else who read the conversation. Only you, and any like minded right wing drones might agree with you believe any of what you say though.

Yeah after all your diversions, distractions, evasions, name calling and ad homs, we're still left with the fact that all governments collapse eventually.

What ever you say sweet lips. The conversation is still there for everyone to read and figure out who said what if they want to.

after they get amnesty you better believe they'll vote democrat...and the ones who are already here have their free drivers licenses.They'll vote.

Some might get caught but as long as the democrat party guides them through the fraudulent process many will get away with it. It's already happening.....there will be voter fraud conducted by the democrats

Keep it up. all the teabaggers will agree with you, but sane people, not so much

What ever you say sweet lips. The conversation is still there for everyone to read and figure out who said what if they want to.

I've remained consistent throughout...collapse, partitioning,reconstruction....you keep looking for angles and playing "what if"..or "what about"..word games.

No name calling, no ad homs, no changing the subject...
Just historical facts.

Never anything of substance..always trying to change the subject with ridiculous, off topic one liners.

You should run for congress.
A ridiculous claim like that doesn't deserve more than a one liner. Sane people already know the right wing claims are just so much crap, and the others don't care about facts anyway.

Keep it up. all the teabaggers will agree with you, but sane people, not so much

"teabaggers"?

Your latency is slipping through.

sure..and then you can go after sarahpalin....then transition to bushcheney...to be followed by reaganbush...ANYthing to try to divert people's attention away from the corruption and dysfunction of the gvmt.
You silly hyperpartisans are comical!

This particular conversation is about crazy claims. If you want to talk about corruption, that's a different conversation.

I've remained consistent throughout...collapse, partitioning,reconstruction....you keep looking for angles and playing "what if"..or "what about"..word games.

Just historical facts.

"teabaggers"?

Whatever you say. I didn't give them that name. They proudly chose it. Are you stalking me?

Just historical facts.

"teabaggers"?

Whatever you say. I didn't give them that name. They proudly chose it. Are you stalking me?

No..you latent homosexuals named them that to mock them. They call themselves the Tea Party.

Son, when you quote a post an "alert" is sent to all the participants...You talk trash and I get notified...Why are you trying to change the subject and talk about me, now?

Just historical facts.

"teabaggers"?

No..you latent homosexuals named them that to mock them. They call themselves the Tea Party.

Son, when you quote a post an "alert" is sent to all the participants...You talk trash and I get notified...Why are you trying to change the subject and talk about me, now?

You mean like when you quote me and all the participants get an alert? If you don't want people to see your silly posts, then don't make them. That will solve that problem. I'm not aware of any posts I made about you that weren't directly to you, so get over it.

You think it is fine to call me a latent homosexual, but want to draw the line at me using the term teabagger? Well boohoo get over that too you big baby. You are sadly mistaken about who gave them that name. I guess you haven't seen this official video released by the Southwest Louisiana Tea Party. This makes it extremely clear about how proud they are of the name. They even claim to have a little swagger because he is a teabagger. If they didn't embrace the name, why did they release this very amusing video, and why does he have a little swagger?

Just historical facts.

"teabaggers"?

You mean like when you quote me and all the participants get an alert?
Yes. exactly.

If you don't want people to see your silly posts, then don't make them. That will solve that problem. I'm not aware of any posts I made about you that weren't directly to you, so get over it.

I'm sure there are many things you are "not aware of".

You think it is fine to call me a latent homosexual, but want to draw the line at me using the term teabagger?
No..I don't care about drawing lines or calling people names.
Choosing to use a derogatory homosexual term to refer to your political opponents definitely reveals possible conflicted latent tendencies.

Why not just say "tea party", otherwise?

Well boohoo get over that too you big baby.

very mature, useful and relevant comment. You're a deep thinker, I can tell.

You are sadly mistaken about who gave them that name. I guess you haven't seen this official video released by the Southwest Louisiana Tea Party. This makes it extremely clear about how proud they are of the name. They even claim to have a little swagger because he is a teabagger. If they didn't embrace the name, why did they release this very amusing video, and why does he have a little swagger?

LMAO..listen to the words...he's mocking you, the president and all you stand for...but who in the heck cares about some random youtube video..you're desperate to hide your latent tendencies if you have to look for cover on youtube. You sure have a lot invested in this fascination with "teabaggers", don't you?

why not just say "tea party"?

Seriously?

Just historical facts.

"teabaggers"?

Yes. exactly.

If you don't want people to see your silly posts, then don't make them. That will solve that problem. I'm not aware of any posts I made about you that weren't directly to you, so get over it.

You think it is fine to call me a latent homosexual, but want to draw the line at me using the term teabagger?
Choosing to use a derogatory homosexual term to refer to your political opponents definitely reveals possible conflicted latent tendencies.

You are sadly mistaken about who gave them that name. I guess you haven't seen this official video released by the Southwest Louisiana Tea Party. This makes it extremely clear about how proud they are of the name. They even claim to have a little swagger because he is a teabagger. If they didn't embrace the name, why did they release this very amusing video, and why does he have a little swagger?

LMAO..listen to the words...he's mocking you, the president and all you stand for...but who in the heck cares about some random youtube video..you're desperate to hide your latent tendencies if you have to look for cover on youtube. You sure have a lot invested in this fascination with "teabaggers", don't you.

Seriously?
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I guess I don't just say "tea party" because it's so much fun to ridicule and remind them of their horrifically bad choice. Why do you make such vile statements about anybody but people in the fox bubble?

Just historical facts.
"teabaggers"?

Yes. exactly.

LMAO..listen to the words...he's mocking you, the president and all you stand for...but who in the heck cares about some random youtube video..you're desperate to hide your latent tendencies if you have to look for cover on youtube. You sure have a lot invested in this fascination with "teabaggers", don't you.

Seriously?
[/QUOTE]

I guess I don't just say "tea party" because it's so much fun to ridicule and remind them of their horrifically bad choice.
Like I said. Your latency leaking through.

Why do you make such vile statements about anybody but people in the fox bubble?
What "vile statements"?
What is a "fox bubble"? I'm not familiar with that term..is it another one of your subtle homosexual references like "teabagger"?
You use a lot of jargon.Why not speak plainly? "fox bubble" :dunno:

Third World Misery. But that is what this asshole President and his Party want. Mission Accomplished.

WOW, You actually believe the President of the United States wants us to suffer third world misery. You can call rush and tell him he has brainwashed at least one dittohead. Statements like yours are why the right wing is known to be crazy and just plain silly. If you ever wonder why you receive so much ridicule, just go back and reread your post. That is only one of the reasons why.

Yes i do believe it. He's a piece of shit. He's brought us closer to Third World Misery than any other President in history. He only represents foreign interests and his own. He doesn't represent the American People. He's in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He's a criminal.

Then you, my friend are crazy.

Enjoy your Ebola, ya little moocher wanka.

Forum List

Back