What will GOP house get through before January?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
I am hoping for funding for wall and middle class tax cuts....what do they have to lose? NOTHING! Hell middle class tax cuts and the wall will HELP them win in 2020! Will it happen? I don't know...the RINO twins McConnell and Ryan said they would but I don't trust either of them.

Except for the wall and fixing Obamacare Trumps agenda is complete and they cant change that.

I am hoping for funding for wall and middle class tax cuts....what do they have to lose? NOTHING! Hell middle class tax cuts and the wall will HELP them win in 2020! Will it happen? I don't know...the RINO twins McConnell and Ryan said they would but I don't trust either of them.

He shold launch a campaign to cut spending.

Then turn it over to the house.

The house runs the purse... that is with the spenders now.

They can do quite a bit of they are bold.

Hopefully, the dems will only control by a couple seats and we can find some blue dogs who will peel off occasionally to get some good stuff done

Two words for the next two years --- Executive Orders

We should have to clear cut a couple of old-growth deciduous forests to make all the paper for all the orders President Trump will have to sign.

1.jpg

There won't be tax cuts.

I hope for funding for the wall, but not sure.

He shold launch a campaign to cut spending.

Then turn it over to the house.

The house runs the purse... that is with the spenders now.

Good idea. Wait till the Dems take over and dump it in their lap. Should be interesting.

Forum List

Back