What will China do if fancy nancy goes to Taiwan?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
First of all I think Pelosi in view of the Chinese threat will back down.

I have said for some time to expect some sort of Chinese Military Action before the mid-terms.

This will be the perfect opportunity for them if Pelosi does not back down.

If she goes I do believe China will take some sort of limited military action....such as shooting down a Taiwan aircraft or possibly sinking one of their ships.

Whatever they do Biden will not respond unless they attack one of our planes or ships.....the Chinese know this.

It is not out of the realm of possibility for them to attack a American plane or ship though.....they are convinced they could win in a limited military engagement.

Thus Biden has another huge problem on his hands............do not let Pelosi go and look cowardly.....or let her go and be confronted with some sort of Chinese Military action that most likely will end in China's favor

The ball is in biden's court and he is not prepared....he will agonize over this no doubt....and it is well known he has big problems in making even minor decisions in a timely manner.

Thus I think Pelosi will not go.

Nancy's trip is nothing more than political Vaudeville, just like every other stunt pulled by the Democrats.

I don't think China will do anything militarily, but they will probably escalate Fentanyl chemical shipments to Mexico and cyber attacks. You know the sneak attacks they've been doing only more of it.

Well, they could poison our pets, our children, us, make sure nothing we buy works, shut off our cars, electric plants, water plants and any other operation that uses China chips, starve us, release bio weapons on us, shut down our phones, move military necessities onto all of their American land to spy on us, disrupt our satellites, phones and internet, and wipe out L.A. if they want. They operate in the highest levels of our government and schools. They are successful. We are beholden...

Unless the news reports are mistaken, China already has hypersonic weapons. The US does not.
I will take a WAG and say right now that China will use a hypersonic weapon to badly cripple one of Americas best war ships (if not sink it) and America will limp home with a bruised ego and a damaged global image.

Propelling China as the new image of global power.
This would give the Chinese Communist party an insurmountable victory on the world stage and end the United States ability to perform "Freedom of Navigation" patrols going forward in the SCS.
As well as a perfect opportunity to show off their superior military position.

I seriously doubt the current administration would do a thing in retaliation since they are too heavily invested in China.

Last edited:
Nancy's trip is nothing more than political Vaudeville, just like every other stunt pulled by the Democrats.
No....I think it is a mis-calculation by the biden regime......the last thing they need is a military conflict(even of a limited nature) with China.....they have boxed themselves into a corner aka it is a win win for china either way.

I don't think China will do anything militarily, but they will probably escalate Fentanyl chemical shipments to Mexico and cyber attacks. You know the sneak attacks they've been doing only more of it.
I have said previously that China will take advantage of our exceedingly weak, confused and downright stupid puppet President.

China understands that the mid-terms will likely result in increased power for the conservatives....thus they want to inflict a defeat on America whilst the biden regime is still in control....knowing that just like in Ukraine the biden regime will do nothing.....and even if biden does make some sort of response the Chinese now believe and with good reason they can defeat American forces in the S.China sea because they have vastly increased their military power in that region.

In fact I think the Chinese want a limited military engagement with America at this time.

Unless the news reports are mistaken, China already has hypersonic weapons. The US does not.
I will take a WAG and say right now that China will use a hypersonic weapon to badly cripple one of Americas best war ships (if not sink it) and America will limp home with a bruised ego and a damaged global image.

Propelling China as the new image of global power.
This would give the Chinese Communist party an insurmountable victory on the world stage and end the United States ability to perform "Freedom of Navigation" patrols going forward in the SCS.
As well as a perfect opportunity to show off their superior military position.

I seriously doubt the current administration would do a thing in retaliation since they are too heavily invested in China.
I am not sure they have a hyper-sonic missle ready for combat at this time....possibly so though.

I think you have made a good analysis.

Forum List

Back