What will bring the country together?

I keep seeing that question being asked by pundits on TV. What will bring the country together?

Number one is as long as the Republican Party is the white party the country will never come together. But that’s changing.

So how is that changing?

The Republican Party is getting smaller. All studies and research like pew in Gallup show that to be a fact. How will Republicans grow their party if they only appeal to rural whites and wealthy company owners?

The Democratic Party is everyone else.

So how will these two facts work together in bringing the country together?

STILL blowing smoke up your own ass, eh?
Not smart enough to answer the question?

No, aside from actually having a life, you're just too much of a crumb to bother answering.

The only thing that will bring this country together is the total eradication of progressive fruit cakes.
And no libs I'm not referring to gas chambers and ovens,not that it wouldnt be effective,I'm referring to public opinion where you fools get totally ostracized.

I keep seeing that question being asked by pundits on TV. What will bring the country together?

Number one is as long as the Republican Party is the white party the country will never come together. But that’s changing.

So how is that changing?

The Republican Party is getting smaller. All studies and research like pew in Gallup show that to be a fact. How will Republicans grow their party if they only appeal to rural whites and wealthy company owners?

View attachment 220469
A Supreme Court, Hat Trick.

We can reunite once Uncle Vlad wipes the number of democrat Senators to single digits

So how is that changing?

Actually, the Democratic party is also getting smaller. There are now more registered Independents than both parties combined.

We are ripe for a new major political party.

This is nothing new. You should have seen the rhetoric during the election of 1828!

The new Democratic party media outlets accused John Quincy Adams's mother of being a prostitute for British troops during the Revolution!

Yeah, they went there. They libeled the man's mother.

The National Republican party media outlets insulted Andrew Jackson's wife so severely and cruelly, she died from the strain a month after the election.

Yeah, they actually killed her with their rhetoric!

So this is nuthin, folks.

So how is that changing?

A division pimp such as yourself has no interest in common ground
You are fooling no one.

So how is that changing?

A marshall law roundup of traitors such as your self and military tribunals and promptly carrying out sentences..

Where would one go to volunteer to help waterboard the captives?

Forum List

Back