What we learned yesterday....

The longer Obama remains President and the Democrats push the 'change' campaign, raise taxes and push for America's inclusion in the EU cesspool they will lose power the brutal way. :eusa_whistle:

Raise taxes? When did taxes go up?

Over 300 billion of the stimulus were tax cuts.

$60 a month doesn't exactly do it , even for someone making 30K a year....fgs. or the 250 dollar bribes either....

taxes went up in 23 states ...oh not the feds fault? when the countries economy is in the tank people don't differentiate, because some of that was driven by medicaid costs and projections and havng to keep people on the state payroll that were better off let go damn the stimulus....etc.

What we Learned Yesterday

1. The Tea Party Rules! The GOP better take notes, to the extent the message falls on deaf RINO ears, they too will go the way of Crist, Cassel, Mikulski (go ahead be a write in Party).

2. Hispanics have a great future in the GOP! Marco Rubio!! How sweet is that? He defeated Meeks, Crist, Obama and Clinton! You only made him stronger, and good luck to Dems on pandering to Illegals

3. NY, CA and MA have all decided to double down on their losing Democrats bets. They will have to go to the IMF for relief.

4. I am THRILLED that Reid might still be Senate Majority Leader! THRILLED! You have no idea how big that will be in 2012!!

5. Dems need to learn the right lesson. The GOP won because the radicals in the Tea Party took control. The Dems need to do the same. They need to stop being so moderate, they need to move further Left or perish as a Party. They need to insist on more take over, more bailouts, more Central Planning and single Party health Care. The Dems need their own version of a Radical Leftist Tea Party. Trust me on this.

The biggest lesson learned yesterday was simply this:

Even Democrats (who think they are about everything and everybody) have a boss. It's the American public and they can fire your ass.

Another lesson learned is that Nevada and California are full of dumb asses. Who else but a dumb ass would re-elect Barbara Boxer or Harry Reid?

Even Democrats (who think they are about everything and everybody) have a boss. It's the American public and they can fire your ass.

Another lesson learned is that Nevada and California are full of dumb asses. Who else but a dumb ass would re-elect Barbara Boxer or Harry Reid?

The non-living

The longer Obama remains President and the Democrats push the 'change' campaign, raise taxes and push for America's inclusion in the EU cesspool they will lose power the brutal way. :eusa_whistle:

$60 a month doesn't exactly do it , even for someone making 30K a year....fgs. or the 250 dollar bribes either....

taxes went up in 23 states ...oh not the feds fault? when the countries economy is in the tank people don't differentiate, because some of that was driven by medicaid costs and projections and havng to keep people on the state payroll that were better off let go damn the stimulus....etc.

Yeap its been the R plan for decades now, Fuck everything up and let the dems pay for the cleanup.

1. "Its the Economy Stupid" still rules

YES! ESPECIALLY when the economy is on the fritz.

2. The party in power can push its agenda, but America does not like rapid change

About that I am not quite so sure. The American people like changes that work for THEM.

Obama failed to give them the CHANGE they most wanted...an inproved economy which puts people back to work.

More than half of all American families are now being effected personally by the rate of unemployment. A firnd or family member is out of work.

The swing voters punished Obama and the Ds generally for that failure.

3. You can't buy an election. Whitman, McMahon and Fiorina spent their massive fortunes to try to buy an election. It didn't work

You ALSO have to have a message that the people want to hear. Although I agree to some extent, I think the above is somewhat overstated.

4. America still does not like its politicians to come from corporate America (see above)

I don't think they really care about that.

5. He who lives by the Tea Party....dies by the Tea Party. The Tea Party helped the GOP take the House, but cost them the Senate. The Tea Party is a powerhouse in conservative states but is a liability in moderate and liberal regions.

I think the TEA Party folks are quite taken with themselves.

I also think that they, like many politically niave people, surround themselves with like minded people and then are shocked when they discover that they do not have quite so many supporters as they imagine.

I used to see this group-think effecting blindness among liberals all the time.

ROTF. What we learn is that the MSM (yes that includes Faux) can still play with it's American audience like a puppet on a string.

1. "Its the Economy Stupid" still rules

Totally agree..
2. The party in power can push its agenda, but America does not like rapid change

Disagree... the agenda was rejected, entirely.
3. You can't buy an election. Whitman, McMahon and Fiorina spent their massive fortunes to try to buy an election. It didn't work

Well.... tell that to Harry Reid.
4. America still does not like its politicians to come from corporate America (see above)

As opposed to from where? Pinheads who spend their lives in academia? (see Obama)
5. He who lives by the Tea Party....dies by the Tea Party. The Tea Party helped the GOP take the House, but cost them the Senate. The Tea Party is a powerhouse in conservative states but is a liability in moderate and liberal regions.

Well... yeah.. why would liberals enmbrace conservatism?

I trhink it was much simpler. Obama and the Marxist movement was kicked to the curb, as expected.

Oh yeah, Sharron and Carly would have been so much better?? Do tell. Why??

Republicans always do better when the people dont know the truth.

look, get the dog off the keyboard and put a person behind it, preferably with more sense than the dog.

Forum List

Back