What was your worse rejection from a girl? Share some stories!

Boy, I'll never forget my worst experience.

She was really a hot young lady. We were having a great first date but alas it was time to call it a night and got into my car for the journey back to her place. Well, things got going before I was able to get the car in gear. She was all over me and I'll admit I was enjoying it and really wanted to proceed further, but I'm not that kind of guy and told her we should probably wait until maybe our third date or so to reach the promised land.

But then I woke up and was really pissed off at myself for screwing up such a really good dream.
haha good one

Funniest rejection videos - YouTube
0.jpg

Here are some of my worst ones
"Hey I think you're really cute. Maybe we should exchange numbers".
Her: "No, you're annoying and ugly"

Another time I told a girl I had a crush on her friend and she told her friend and her friend told her that I was yuck and she felt really uncomfortable

One time I danced with this really hot girl and went in for the kiss and she had a disgusted look and moved away
LOL
I rejected Silly Jilly and Candycane...and it caused them to go off the deep end into the abyss of leftism.
The good thing about being in the abyss of leftism is that I get to stalk among the lost and reap their soul. I am a fallen angel and therefore resilient, they look up to me, see my resemblance to Our Lord and feel hope, but I reach down and cut their throats.

Hail Trump!

0.jpg

Another time I told a girl I had a crush on her friend and she told her friend and her friend told her that I was yuck and she felt really uncomfortable

One time I danced with this really hot girl and went in for the kiss and she had a disgusted look and moved away
LOL
I rejected Silly Jilly and Candycane...and it caused them to go off the deep end into the abyss of leftism.
The good thing about being in the abyss of leftism is that I get to stalk among the lost and reap their soul. I am a fallen angel and therefore resilient, they look up to me, see my resemblance to Our Lord and feel hope, but I reach down and cut their throats.

Hail Trump!
All hail king Trump

0.jpg

LOL

Hail Trump!
All hail king Trump
Hail God's anointed on earth. Hail Trump.

0.jpg

LOL
love it haha

0.jpg
anymore

LOL

0.jpg

LOL

Hail Trump!
All hail king Trump
Hail God's anointed on earth. Hail Trump.
trump is our god

0.jpg

LOL
any more

Forum List

Back