What was your worse rejection from a girl? Share some stories!

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Funniest rejection videos - YouTube
0.jpg

Here are some of my worst ones
"Hey I think you're really cute. Maybe we should exchange numbers".
Her: "No, you're annoying and ugly"

Another time I told a girl I had a crush on her friend and she told her friend and her friend told her that I was yuck and she felt really uncomfortable

One time I danced with this really hot girl and went in for the kiss and she had a disgusted look and moved away
LOL

Whenever Lucy Hamilton and I have a falling out. she's my online pal.

I love you dear Goose :smiliehug:

Jeez, get a room... :laugh:
we'd only go out and raid the shops.

Okay, just as long as some are Ice Cream shops :thup:
When i was 20 I was size 8 even on my waist. That's the smallest ladies size in Australia. Now I'm size14 going on 16 . like the sound of music song. I am 14 going on 16 lol

Boy, I'll never forget my worst experience.

She was really a hot young lady. We were having a great first date but alas it was time to call it a night and got into my car for the journey back to her place. Well, things got going before I was able to get the car in gear. She was all over me and I'll admit I was enjoying it and really wanted to proceed further, but I'm not that kind of guy and told her we should probably wait until maybe our third date or so to reach the promised land.

But then I woke up and was really pissed off at myself for screwing up such a really good dream.

0.jpg

Another time I told a girl I had a crush on her friend and she told her friend and her friend told her that I was yuck and she felt really uncomfortable

One time I danced with this really hot girl and went in for the kiss and she had a disgusted look and moved away
LOL
I rejected Silly Jilly and Candycane...and it caused them to go off the deep end into the abyss of leftism.

0.jpg

LOL
I rejected Silly Jilly and Candycane...and it caused them to go off the deep end into the abyss of leftism.
lol good one

0.jpg

LOL
That's fucken GOLD!

I never had a rejection. Not once.
how many successes?

Lots. Not a clue as to actual numbers. I was a rock singer in high school/college. Uncounted.

Billy you're just a chick magnet :smoke:

chick-magnet-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

7ve3aqv6s0t04xn.jpg

Well, not these days. My wife would club me like a baby seal.

"Well, not these days. My wife would club me like a baby seal."

If Mrs. Kinetta happens to read this, I'm not attempting to seduce Billy, so please don't club him like a baby seal :eek-52: :smoke:

Forum List

Back