What was the impact of the Zionists on Palestine?

Er, yah. You figured this out all by yourself or your mommy told you? :clap2:

The Jewish civilization was established 1000 years before Christ was born and 2000 years before Mahomet.

So, The Christians have been there at least as long as the Jews?

Now, you're back to stuck on stupid. :lol:

Jews lived 1000+ years before Christ and Christianity existed.

But the people were there before Christ.

So, The Christians have been there at least as long as the Jews?

Now, you're back to stuck on stupid. :lol:

Jews lived 1000+ years before Christ and Christianity existed.

But the people were there before Christ.

Pay attention: Jews lived in Israel 1000+ years before Christ and Christianity were born.
Jews lived in Israel 2000+ years before Mahomet and Mahometanism were invented.
Jews lived in Israel 3000+ years before Palestinians were invented in the mid-20th century.

You're either mentally impaired or just plain stupid. :lol:

What about all those Muslims who were Christians or Jews? Are they Arabs?

Can you provide an archaeological record verifying an Arab civilization even existed before Islam in the 7th century AD?
No, I didn't think so.

A Jewish civilization existed in the 13th century BC, verified by the archaeological record.

Can you provide an archaeological record verifying an Arab civilization even existed before Islam in the 7th century AD?
No, I didn't think so.

A Jewish civilization existed in the 13th century BC, verified by the archaeological record.

No, but we have established that many Palestinians have been there long before the Arabs.

No, I didn't think so.

No, but we have established that many Palestinians have been there long before the Arabs.

We established Palestine and Palestinians were invented in the mid-20th century

Cambridge University Press
In Ottoman times, no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

No, I didn't think so.

Can you provide an archaeological record verifying a civilization called "Palestinian" existed before Arabs?
No, I didn't think so.

Because, Palestine and Palestiniains are a recent invention.

Historian Bernard Lewis...
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria
The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate

Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.

What changes?
What disputes?

Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.

What changes?
What disputes?

What Palestinians? :lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, I didn't think so.

Can you provide an archaeological record verifying a civilization called "Palestinian" existed before Arabs?
No, I didn't think so.

The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria
The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate

You're hung up on a name?

No, I didn't think so.

Jews are a name that have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000+ years, verified by the archaeological record.

Palestinians are a name invented in the mid-20th century originating in Arabia

I wonder how old the oldest Map showing Israel is? Here's one from 1894, oh wait it's called Palestine:eusa_whistle:
thomas-nelson-and-sons_heroes-of-israel_1894_palestine-illustrating-the-old-and-new-testaments_3157_4603_300.jpg

No, I didn't think so.

Jews are a name that have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000+ years, verified by the archaeological record.

The name may be new but the people have been there thousands of years.

The name may be new but the people have been there thousands of years.

Er, no. Even Arab academics concede Palestinians are a modern invention.:lol:

Rashid Khalidi, Professor of Middle East history at Columbia University and director of the Center for International Studies at the University of Chicago, Former advisor to Arab Palestinian groups...
There is a relatively recent tradition which argues that Palestinian nationalism has deep historical roots. As with other national movements, extreme advocates of this view anachronistically read back into the history of Palestine over the past few centuries a nationalist consciousness and identity that are in fact relatively modern. Among the manifestations of this outlook are a predilection for seeing in peoples such as the Canaanites, Jebusites and Philistines the lineal ancestors of the modern Palestinians.

Heres another Map of Palestinea this one dated 1570[/SIE]

Posting bogus maps during your 18 hour siesta, twat? No wonder spain is bankrupt.

Cambridge University Press..
In Ottoman times [400 years in duration, prior to WW I], no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

Forum List

Back