What was that again?

I have a feeling once bush is gone and a few more pubs are tossed out on their asses we will actually see much more action from congress...But for the most part, eds got it right when he states that most of america have no idea of that which goes on in congress.

You think republicans were bad, wait till you get that super dem congress, we will be taxed till we bleed and the deficit won't go down at all. We will lose control of health care and Social Security will become draconian.

You want bigger Government, more Big Brother crap from the Government? You can rest assured if Congress goes Liberal you will get that in SPADES.

You think things are bad now, wait till the dems run the show completely with no check on their ignorance.

I got lots of bullets for when the Government tries to take over. I just wonder if the next 4 years will be the death Knell.

I wonder what the outcome of a poll would have been if they'd polled people who could name two or more bills recnetly passed by Congress?

My guess would be that more than 90% of the public at large doesn't have a clue what Congress has done in the last year.

So their view of Congress is likely more just a vote on the state of the nation, than anything truly meaningful.

Their lives suck because the economy sucks, ergo it must be the result of Congress and the POTUS.

They're not entirely wrong even if they are entirely ignorant, of course.

A great example of the assumption by the left that anyone who doesn't agree with them is stupid, therefore negligible.

Please people, The poll question is about the Current Congress, not Bush. It is funny as hell that Dems want to blame their own 9% rating on bush or Republicans. Wake up fools, the American people hate the DEM controlled congress even more than Bush, and that is pretty damn sad.

Oh and as far as Bills? this congress has done almost NOTHING at all in 2 years of being in power. Stop blaming Republicans for Democrat mistakes.

Please people, The poll question is about the Current Congress, not Bush. It is funny as hell that Dems want to blame their own 9% rating on bush or Republicans. Wake up fools, the American people hate the DEM controlled congress even more than Bush, and that is pretty damn sad.

Oh and as far as Bills? this congress has done almost NOTHING at all in 2 years of being in power. Stop blaming Republicans for Democrat mistakes.

Are you sure? I think they dislike Congress because the Republicans are acting like obstructionists. With any luck, the voters are intelligent enough to realize that the only way the Dems will be able to make good on any promises is to have a super majority.

So for how many years after Bush is no longer President do you leftoids get to pretend he is to blame for everything? Just curious how long democrats get to pretend they are not part of the problem.

I have a long memory. I blame everything on Reagan.

Ravi said:
"Are you sure? I think they dislike Congress because the Republicans are acting like obstructionists. With any luck, the voters are intelligent enough to realize that the only way the Dems will be able to make good on any promises is to have a super majority."

Oh that's a good one!
You wish, Ravi. Nice spin, though.

Are you sure? I think they dislike Congress because the Republicans are acting like obstructionists. With any luck, the voters are intelligent enough to realize that the only way the Dems will be able to make good on any promises is to have a super majority.

You are even more retarded when you make claims like that. You claim the republicans are bad when they never had any super majority but magically the dems will be better if they can do anything they want.

Liberals are fascists hiding in society. Now all their fascism is supposedly for our own good, but it still is fascism. You want problems, you will have them in January if anything like you claim happens.

No one claimed anything the Republican Congress did was Clinton's fault numb nuts, Go ahead provide us an example of something Congress did that Clinton got blamed for?

why do so many people on this board have anger issues? calm down.

bill has been blamed for all sorts of things by repubs. sometimes at fault, others not. if you really refuse to remember everyone yelling at clinton for not getting bin laden, not fighting terrorism, the economic slump, rising oil prices, nafta, etc, its not even worth me posting links

that scares me as much as the repubs having a super majority.

what does everyone think about term limits on congressmen?

"All kinds of things" isn't really very specific.

He made a bad call with bin Laden. I don't think that's over the top criticism. At least it's true, unlike most of the idiotic and baseless accusations (see above) directed at Bush by the left.

THe difference between the left and right is that the left resents being called on bad decisions, and to fight back, they make stuff up. Out of thin air. Like Ravi's insistence that Congress, which is by huge majority Dem, has received the lowest rating EVER received by any congress, because of the tiny minority of Repubs.

What a joke!

Where did I say that?

You are unbelievable.

Originally Posted by Ravi

You of course never said this. Right?

Yeah sure thats it, Name one thing the Republicans have fillabustered, For the matter name one thing the Dems have really even tried to do in 2 years. Of course when the Republicans were in control and Dems are being Obstructionist the Poor rating was still the Republicans fault right. Man it must be nice living in a dream world.

It is simple the Dem Congress approval rating is so low, because when people voted them in, they expected them to end the war in Iraq, and they have not. They have not done a single thing to address our problems, They refuse to drill for oil when 70% of Americans want them too. They waste time with Non-Binding resolutions, and meaningless attacks on bush, instead of acting to help us all out.

However do please keep thinking it is all Republicans fault, Will only hurt the Dems chances in Nov.

Fools

why do so many people on this board have anger issues? calm down.

bill has been blamed for all sorts of things by repubs. sometimes at fault, others not. if you really refuse to remember everyone yelling at clinton for not getting bin laden, not fighting terrorism, the economic slump, rising oil prices, nafta, etc, its not even worth me posting links

And yet none of that is because of Congress. By the way all the Repubs said about the Economy was that IF you are going to claim the President is responsible for it, then the Conditions in 2001 were because of Clinton, NOT Bush.

Oh, I see, it's your reading comprehension problem kicking in again.

I can quote you over and over you stupid ass. Go ahead and pretend you didn't say a Super Dem Congress would get things done. And then claim you did not think that would be a good idea even though you said it.

"All kinds of things" isn't really very specific.

He made a bad call with bin Laden. I don't think that's over the top criticism. At least it's true, unlike most of the idiotic and baseless accusations (see above) directed at Bush by the left.

THe difference between the left and right is that the left resents being called on bad decisions, and to fight back, they make stuff up. Out of thin air. Like Ravi's insistence that Congress, which is by huge majority Dem, has received the lowest rating EVER received by any congress, because of the tiny minority of Repubs.

What a joke!

try reading an entire post allie. then take off the repub goggles. do you really think the right enjoys being told their wrong? that they dont make stuff up? im not saying the dems dont do it. im saying both parties do. if you cant admit that the repubs act in the same way youre complaining the dems do, then i know that no amount of information or debating will change your mind. unquestioned loyalty is something i hate. it takes thinking out of the equation.

I can quote you over and over you stupid ass. Go ahead and pretend you didn't say a Super Dem Congress would get things done. And then claim you did not think that would be a good idea even though you said it.

Poor thing. It would get things done. If that is a good thing is debatable. Two different ideas.

While I have no desire for either side to have total control, it would be sweet to see your sorry asses squirm for awhile.

If you ask me letting either party have a super majority will only lead to bad things, When congress gets things done we usually all suffer for it.

try reading an entire post allie. then take off the repub goggles. do you really think the right enjoys being told their wrong? that they dont make stuff up? im not saying the dems dont do it. im saying both parties do. if you cant admit that the repubs act in the same way youre complaining the dems do, then i know that no amount of information or debating will change your mind. unquestioned loyalty is something i hate. it takes thinking out of the equation.

Ravi doesn't think, she is a good little mindless Liberal follower. What ever she is told is good by them is, what ever she is told is bad, is. Read some of her crap in the threads she has posted in. NONE of it involves thinking, it is all about how she "feels" things should be.

Forum List

Back