Hillary Needs to Go Away

tulipinvestor

Rookie
Jul 8, 2008
Why was she ever qualified in the 1st place?

1.5 term senator from NY?

How did she waltz into NY and get elected anyway?

Only in NY

And yet she is an icon for pyro feminist losers who now feel ill used

She is an evil witch

Thank God she was stopped

Why was she ever qualified in the 1st place?

1.5 term senator from NY?

How did she waltz into NY and get elected anyway?

Only in NY

And yet she is an icon for pyro feminist losers who now feel ill used

She is an evil witch

Thank God she was stopped

And I'll jst bet you think a forum title "Introduce Yourself" is where you put your Hillary-bashing, right?:smoke:

And of all the issues that exist in the world... that's what's troubling him?

Weird.....

One thing I have noticed about Obama supporters ... even though Hillary has bowed out, they STILL won't quit with their hate-filled bullshit insulting hIllary and taunting her supporters. It's like they WANT you to stay home in November.

Sheer genius, I say.:lol:

One thing I have noticed about Obama supporters ... even though Hillary has bowed out, they STILL won't quit with their hate-filled bullshit insulting hIllary and taunting her supporters. It's like they WANT you to stay home in November.

There are Obama people like that... kind of stupid, IMO. But the one who really think she's the anti-christ are repubs. we don't know which this dude is. ;)

Either way, goofy....

very poor stereotype there. the obama supporters i know have only been bashing mccain. you cant use a vocal minority on the internet to draw conclusions about all his supporters

very poor stereotype there. the obama supporters i know have only been bashing mccain. you cant use a vocal minority on the internet to draw conclusions about all his supporters

If some voters say the same things about McCain that Bush, Rove, et al said about him in the 2000 campaign, is that bashing McCain,or just repeating accepted and promoted right-wing truth?

The exception being what was said about the adopted daughter. I was amazed that South Carolinians were so incredibly stupid as to believe that.

I notice that current comments about McCain don't go there.

The rest: Are the things said true? So is that bashing?

Forum List

Back