What was that again?

It's called the GW flow on effect. On a more serious note, when are you Yanks going to get a real third option up and running?

So for how many years after Bush is no longer President do you leftoids get to pretend he is to blame for everything? Just curious how long democrats get to pretend they are not part of the problem.

Congressional Approval Falls to Single Digits for First Time Ever - Yahoo! News

Single digit approval rating. 9 percent. For Congress of course.

Ohh wait there is good news for Democrats... 47 percent of the people polled would vote for a democrat in their district.

Isn't that swell?

Well RGS... what do think of when you think of congress? Yup, that's right! The people that are running it of course... greasy harry reid and slut pelosi... and what are they? Yup, right again! DEMOCRATS! LIBERALS! GARBAGE!

So for how many years after Bush is no longer President do you leftoids get to pretend he is to blame for everything? Just curious how long democrats get to pretend they are not part of the problem.

Took you wingnuts about seven years to start blaming SOME of what happened in Bush's presidency on Bush and not the Clintons. Yee reap what yee sew fella..

I wonder what the outcome of a poll would have been if they'd polled people who could name two or more bills recnetly passed by Congress?

My guess would be that more than 90% of the public at large doesn't have a clue what Congress has done in the last year.

So their view of Congress is likely more just a vote on the state of the nation, than anything truly meaningful.

Their lives suck because the economy sucks, ergo it must be the result of Congress and the POTUS.

They're not entirely wrong even if they are entirely ignorant, of course.

Took you wingnuts about seven years to start blaming SOME of what happened in Bush's presidency on Bush and not the Clintons. Yee reap what yee sew fella..

Absolute BULLSHIT. But usual crap from a non American left wing crack pot that thinks he knows best.

I wonder what the outcome of a poll would have been if they'd polled people who could name two or more bills recnetly passed by Congress?

My guess would be that more than 90% of the public at large doesn't have a clue what Congress has done in the last year.

So their view of Congress is likely more just a vote on the state of the nation, than anything truly meaningful.

Their lives suck because the economy sucks, ergo it must be the result of Congress and the POTUS.

They're not entirely wrong even if they are entirely ignorant, of course.

You are a good Liberal. Good at throwing out sweeping proclamations on what people are or think. In one thread every one is a Coward if they do not believe as you, in this one they are all ignorant cause they don't worship at your feet.

You are a good Liberal. Good at throwing out sweeping proclamations on what people are or think. In one thread every one is a Coward if they do not believe as you, in this one they are all ignorant cause they don't worship at your feet.

Translation -- I can intimidate this man with my supposed former military service, and I cannot best him in honest debate, ergo I will post ad homenin attacks.

yawn.

You are dismissed, lad.

you throw sweeping proclamations about obama supporters and the dems all the time. so what we have here are 2 highly biased people arguing. so much will be accomplished :doubt:

This poll shouldn't be surprising. The current Congress is pathetic and their poll numbers have been dismal since nearly the outset.

you throw sweeping proclamations about obama supporters and the dems all the time. so what we have here are 2 highly biased people arguing. so much will be accomplished :doubt:

Liberals are a small percentage of the population, just as far right conservatives are a small percent of the population. Democrats are a bit more, about 36 or so percent. All I do is note that dems throw money at problems, want to have the Government cover their asses from cradle to grave and want ME to pay for it. Liberals are even worse.

But when exactly will the dems be responsible for a Congress they have lead since Jan 2007? Exactly how long will they get to claim it is all Bush's fault?

But when exactly will the dems be responsible for a Congress they have lead since Jan 2007? Exactly how long will they get to claim it is all Bush's fault?

about as long as the repubs were able to claim it was all clintons fault

More liberals needed in Congress. A few real conservatives might also be beneficial.

how about a congress filled with moderates who act in a fiscally responsible manner and actually think about the issues and have what is in the best interest of americas people driving their decisions?

how about a congress filled with moderates who act in a fiscally responsible manner and actually think about the issues and have what is in the best interest of americas people driving their decisions?

I have a feeling once bush is gone and a few more pubs are tossed out on their asses we will actually see much more action from congress...But for the most part, eds got it right when he states that most of america have no idea of that which goes on in congress.

about as long as the repubs were able to claim it was all clintons fault

No one claimed anything the Republican Congress did was Clinton's fault numb nuts, Go ahead provide us an example of something Congress did that Clinton got blamed for?

Forum List

Back