what was bush sr doing in 1963?

you are male? wow... i missread you pretty bad... i just figured...since to minute you logged in today..you have been all over my nuts...

Pretty sure this one is Creative Schemes. Here is the evidence.
  1. Creative posts on something called "Debatepolitics.com".
  2. He starts threads there and here.
  3. Recently he started this bullshit thread about explosives in vans or whatever it was
  4. He did so there; and he did so here.
  5. On that message board debatepolitics.com (conspiracy theorist sub thread) he posted a video about it featuring a black gentleman on the image. Here is the link: Van Connection: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Alerted to Explosives on 9/11 - Page 2
  6. "Groupthink" posted the same video here on this message board: Here is the link: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...g-dogs-alerted-to-explosives-on-9-11-a-2.html
  7. The two posts were about 30 minutes apart.

Now, on Arguewitheveryone.com, he admitted to having four socks. I confirmed a fifth but he didn't admit to that one since it had a picture of a blonde woman.

Oh and FYI, he is currently on both message boards.

The prosecution rests.

Wow.

Nothing personal, but I think maybe you should find a new hobby. This shit really isn't that important.

Just sayin'...

candycorn is a hypocrite.He conviently forgets to mention that he was exposed posting under socks at that site he mentioned as well.Nobody should ever ever waste time with candy corn.He is just seeking attention and when people respond to him,they are taking the bait.he spends literally 14 hours a day going to several messageboards posting all the time like the agent that he is.Nobody has that much time on their hands like he does to go around posting lies and b.s like that without being paid. a poster nobody should ever bother to waste time on.dozens and dozens of people laugh at this fool at that site all the time cause of his posts.

do we have anyone here that can give a timeline on what bush sr was doing in the year of 1963? and the bonus question is where was he on nov 22?

On Nov 22, he and Barbara slept in late. Young George had kept them up all night whining about WMDs and deficit spending. George got up around 10 and dicussed with Barbara the different theories of "Voodoo Economics"
They had grilled cheese and Spaghetti-os for lunch and George was helping young Jeb with his homework assignment on counting chads when the announcement came out that JFK had been shot

• Thanks
Reactions: del
  3. Recently he started this bullshit thread about explosives in vans or whatever it was
  5. On that message board debatepolitics.com (conspiracy theorist sub thread) he posted a video about it featuring a black gentleman on the image. Here is the link: Van Connection: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Alerted to Explosives on 9/11 - Page 2
  6. "Groupthink" posted the same video here on this message board: Here is the link: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...g-dogs-alerted-to-explosives-on-9-11-a-2.html

Now, on Arguewitheveryone.com, he admitted to having four socks. I confirmed a fifth but he didn't admit to that one since it had a picture of a blonde woman.

The prosecution rests.

Wow.

Nothing personal, but I think maybe you should find a new hobby. This shit really isn't that important.

Just sayin'...

candycorn is a hypocrite.He conviently forgets to mention that he was exposed posting under socks at that site he mentioned as well.Nobody should ever ever waste time with candy corn.He is just seeking attention and when people respond to him,they are taking the bait.he spends literally 14 hours a day going to several messageboards posting all the time like the agent that he is.Nobody has that much time on their hands like he does to go around posting lies and b.s like that without being paid. a poster nobody should ever bother to waste time on.dozens and dozens of people laugh at this fool at that site all the time cause of his posts.

Your reply indicate a fear of being found out, therefore I deduce thatthe four socks are:

>drum roll<

>louder faster drum roll<

EOTS
Groupthink
Creativedreams

and

>yet another drum roll<

911insidenutjob!

The prosecution rests.

Wow.

Just sayin'...

candycorn is a hypocrite.He conviently forgets to mention that he was exposed posting under socks at that site he mentioned as well.

Yeah Dennis, thats what you claim...you never told me who my socks were supposed to be though so how could it be "exposed". I destroyed groupthink just then (Rhotel is next) and he left being more embarrassed than you are normally.

Wow.

Just sayin'...

Your reply indicate a fear of being found out, therefore I deduce thatthe four socks are:

>drum roll<

EOTS
Groupthink
Creativedreams

and

>yet another drum roll<

911insidenutjob!

As always,YOUR reply indicates the fear of government conspiracys being true in the fact that like clockwork,you wont address evidence or facts cause you know it to be true 911nutjob.:lol: i could stoop to your level of moronic posts and say you are a sock of candy corn like you said shorebreak was me but I'm not going to do that and I'll just continue to watch you do what your so great at,showing off the true idiot you are here with these posts.:lol::lol::lol:

Like I said before,your the one poster out there as big an idiot as candy cornboy is,you two should get married to each other.your perfect for one another.lol.

Last edited:

>drum roll<

EOTS
Groupthink
Creativedreams

and

>yet another drum roll<

911insidenutjob!

As always,YOUR reply indicates the fear of government conspiracys being true in the fact that like clockwork,you wont address evidence or facts cause you know it to be true 911nutjob.:lol: i could stoop to your level of moronic posts and say you are a sock of candy corn like you said shorebreak was me but I'm not going to do that and I'll just continue to watch you do what your so great at,showing off the true idiot you are here with these posts.:lol::lol::lol:

Like I said before,your the one poster out there as big an idiot as candy cornboy is,you two should get married to each other.your perfect for one another.lol.

For what it's worth, I think he's wrong (I guess all marriages have disagreements)

On this board confirmed:

CreativeSchemes
Groupthink

Are the same person. Probably Rhouse1 as well.

Nobody is as dumb as you. You're a classic in a genre--remember your stunning expose on how the Film JFK showed you how the world "really" worked? Nobody else would post that out loud although I think we have people so simple minded.

I think Eots is under sedation somewhere building up his post count on a different thread so when he comes here, he won't be such an obvious sock.

do we have anyone here that can give a timeline on what bush sr was doing in the year of 1963? and the bonus question is where was he on nov 22?

let me guess......

he was involved in designing the twin towers to have explosive imbedded in the concrete core then for no apparent reason they were secretly going to tell the entire world there was a steel core just for the fun of it.
and remove every photo taken during construction that showed concrete, rebar, and concrete forms

still waiting

See Liability...its this kind of thing that has me pegging him for a teenager, or one shortly out of his teens. The attitude that we are here to serve him, and we are too stupid to "get" whatever point that is being attempted.

Really can't you just see the zits from way over there? Jesus, I hope I wasn't that bad...although I have a feeling I was.
of course, every teen knows EVERYTHING
;)
just ask em

Aside from his absolute fascination with yearning for a hummer from a male, what gave him away?

:lol:

you are male? wow... i missread you pretty bad... i just figured...since to minute you logged in today..you have been all over my nuts...

The prosecution rests.
Repetitive delusions fits better

I hate to say it, but I will go ahead and present PROOF POSITIVE that W's father was "in on it" regarding the Assassination of President Kennedy on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas. Ready? Here we go:

bush_kennedy_assassination_dallas_cia_closeup.jpg

Yes indeed. If that's not proof, then Troofers don't know what "proof" is.

So a quick rundown on where he was?

Yeah. It was just him and Lee Harvey Oswald. Nobody else was anywhere NEAR Dallas Texas that fateful day.

And as we all know, becuase asswipe Troofers tell us so, if one was present in a State AND a city on a given date, then one must have been involved in any and all criminal acts and conspiracies that may have occurred then and there.

Some people mock the notion of guilt by association. But thankfully, you ever vigilant and reasonable Troofers are there to help set us straight.

bush.JPG

and

fbi150.gif

If it was the future President (Bush, Sr) who sent the memo, it's pretty damn odd that he'd address the topic of the assassination at all if he had any connection to any alleged conspiracy involving the assassination.

If it was some other George Bush (and it may have been), then the memo is irrelevant.

I understand that the future President was actually in TYLER Texas on the day in question. Of course, I'm just a disinformation agent, so I guess we have to go by your highly-substantiated "questions" instead.

So a quick rundown on where he was?

what is interesting is that the people that were alive that day,when you ask them where they were that day,they were so effected by that day they always say-I will never forget where I was that day.eveytime.and they always describe it.The thing is not sure about Bush, but Dick Nixon and E Howard Hunt who were key players in the assassination,they were the only people over the years who when you asked them where they were that day,they could not remember.Dick Nixon lied about not being in Dallas that day.

He said that he was in washington and was never in dallas.Photographs proved otherwise.Photgraphs showed that he was at a pepsi cola bottlers convention in dallas early that morning. E Howard Hunt who Nixon is heard in the watergate tapes saying-That whole Bay of pigs thing with Hunt could open up a whole new scab. For many years,researchers have said they thought that was a picture of E Howard Hunt in that pic of the three tramps.For years,Hunt denied it,but on his death bed confession that his son recorded and was played across the airways on the peoples radio network,he finally admitted a few weeks before he died,that he was in dallas that day and that pic indeed with the three tramps,that one of those men is him.Hunt of course was a CIA operative who did secret covert operations for Dick Nixon while Nixon was VP under Eisenhower.
Interesting stuff there huh?

Forum List

Back