what was bush sr doing in 1963?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hch3HL8gPTk]YouTube - Full Metal Jacket- Hooker Scene[/ame]

lol..you been all over my dick all day....lol...mmmm suck it good you little slut.

On the other hand, his id-eot fascination with homo-eroticism does make it appear to be the actual id-eots. He does come across as pretty dam gay.

ur the one on ur knees doing all the sucking..

More of the typical id-eots' fascination with homo-erotic motifs.

Yeah. This "new" one is clearly a major league version of gay.

You know how I know that your gay?

lol.

asia.jpg

lol.

Aside from his absolute fascination with yearning for a hummer from a male, what gave him away?

:lol:

you are male? wow... i missread you pretty bad... i just figured...since to minute you logged in today..you have been all over my nuts...

The id-eots queerbait homo-lad, groupstink, just cannot talk enough about gay stuff.

Somebody should introduce that flamer to the Basshole.

They could be PERFECT together.

Aside from his absolute fascination with yearning for a hummer from a male, what gave him away?

you are male? wow... i missread you pretty bad... i just figured...since to minute you logged in today..you have been all over my nuts...

The id-eots queerbait homo-lad, groupstink, just cannot talk enough about gay stuff.

you sure are scared of me.....:lol: you are like the sean hannity/glen beck of the board?...lol

you are so silly.

you sure are scared of me.....:lol: you are like the sean hannity/glen beck of the board?...lol

you are so silly.

id-eots also projected the narcissistic delusion that folks were "afraid" of him (or that they even had some reason to be afraid of him). :cuckoo:

It may not be an absolute certainty, but the odds appear pretty decent that you ARE id-eots.

And you are a complete laughingstock for good reason.

lol.

Pretty sure this one is Creative Schemes. Here is the evidence.
  1. Creative posts on something called "Debatepolitics.com".
  2. He starts threads there and here.
  3. Recently he started this bullshit thread about explosives in vans or whatever it was
  4. He did so there; and he did so here.
  5. On that message board debatepolitics.com (conspiracy theorist sub thread) he posted a video about it featuring a black gentleman on the image. Here is the link: Van Connection: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Alerted to Explosives on 9/11 - Page 2
  6. "Groupthink" posted the same video here on this message board: Here is the link: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...g-dogs-alerted-to-explosives-on-9-11-a-2.html
  7. The two posts were about 30 minutes apart.

Now, on Arguewitheveryone.com, he admitted to having four socks. I confirmed a fifth but he didn't admit to that one since it had a picture of a blonde woman.

Oh and FYI, he is currently on both message boards.

The prosecution rests.

you are so silly.

id-eots also projected the narcissistic delusion that folks were "afraid" of him (or that they even had some reason to be afraid of him). :cuckoo:

It may not be an absolute certainty, but the odds appear pretty decent that you ARE id-eots.

And you are a complete laughingstock for good reason.

obsess over me...this i command!! :eusa_dance:

my wife is 21 and shes wondering if she can see ur girls myspace page.

3. Recently he started this bullshit thread about explosives in vans or whatever it was
  5. On that message board debatepolitics.com (conspiracy theorist sub thread) he posted a video about it featuring a black gentleman on the image. Here is the link: Van Connection: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Alerted to Explosives on 9/11 - Page 2
  6. "Groupthink" posted the same video here on this message board: Here is the link: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...g-dogs-alerted-to-explosives-on-9-11-a-2.html

Now, on Arguewitheveryone.com, he admitted to having four socks. I confirmed a fifth but he didn't admit to that one since it had a picture of a blonde woman.

The prosecution rests.

Nice presentation!

But can we rule out that creative fiction and id-eots/groupstink are not one and the same?

The prosecution rests.

Wow.

Nothing personal, but I think maybe you should find a new hobby. This shit really isn't that important.

Just sayin'...

The prosecution rests.

Nice presentation!

But can we rule out that creative fiction and id-eots/groupstink are not one and the same?

Yes; I believe so. He wasn't introducted (as Creative Schemes) to USMB until recently. As I understand it , id-eots was around when cholera had infected England.

The prosecution rests.

Wow.

Nothing personal, but I think maybe you should find a new hobby. This shit really isn't that important.

Just sayin'...

I hear you...

I would love to have a serious discussion about 9/11 but none of the twoofers are playing any more so I'm forced to destroy them instead of their arguments.

Just in case anyone besides me wanted to know, from 1958 till 1966 he was head of Zapata Ofshore Oil company and lived in Houston.

:clap2:

go on....

zapata oil was a front company for the CIA?

yep.great to see a couple people here anyways being serious about this discussion.Bush sr is involved in the kennedy assassination up to his ears.That was a great link that one poster provided on the first page there.It showed how Bush Sr lied about not being a high level CIA operative back then.It was learned that he was actually was back in 1963 a high level operative.He is involved in the kennedy assassination up to his ears.Its a known fact that during the bay of pigs invasion that took place,that one of the boats that was ready for combat that day was named Zapata,another one Barbara. of course the coincidence theorists around here whill just shuck it up to just that.a coincidence.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

thats the thing with the kennedy assassination though is that when you actually do research,there is so many dozens of dozens of coincidnces that just keep popping up,it no longer becomes a coincidence anymore.yet all the coincidence theorists here who live in denial that oswald had nothing to do with it,defend the official version no matter how much of a fairy tale its been proven to be.lol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back