What Trump Really Thinks About Republicans In His Own Words

Is Trump right? Are Republican voters really as stupid as they appear?

• Don't let their low IQs, lack of education and ignorance fool you, Republican voters are brilliant.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK, most of them are pretty stupid but the smart ones, about 10% are simply evil.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fake...

But at that time they were pretty dumb though. Let's improve our decisions.

And if I was going to troll I'd troll the OP, cause he's the dumbest fucking troll in the history of dumbfuck trolls.

hint: Snopes, factcheck are good places to check before posting widely known to be false memes and making yourself look like an ass by starting threads with them.......
But Trump did say he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you rubes would still vote for him. Feel free to factcheck that.

oh my, you have such a........weak and irrelevant point that it almost seems like no point at all.

Probably because it isn't.
He's right though.

If you say so. Being the temporary king of completely unsubstantiated statements I'll have to take your word for it.
I think the King is your boy Trump. Unless you actually believe Rafael Cruz was in league with Lee Harvey Oswald, Ted Cruz has 5 mistresses, and Obama's a Muslim usurper born in Kenya.

He ain't my boy fool. I've said for months I think he's an ass. I'll vote for him over hillary, yes, but only because that is the only choice I have. I'd vote for Sanders over him. I'd take Kasich over him. There is only one choice left and he's it.

You still have no point. Not relative to my initial comment and not now. Keep digging.....

But Trump did say he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you rubes would still vote for him. Feel free to factcheck that.

oh my, you have such a........weak and irrelevant point that it almost seems like no point at all.

He's right though.

If you say so. Being the temporary king of completely unsubstantiated statements I'll have to take your word for it.
I think the King is your boy Trump. Unless you actually believe Rafael Cruz was in league with Lee Harvey Oswald, Ted Cruz has 5 mistresses, and Obama's a Muslim usurper born in Kenya.

He ain't my boy fool. I've said for months I think he's an ass. I'll vote for him over hillary, yes, but only because that is the only choice I have. I'd vote for Sanders over him. I'd take Kasich over him. There is only one choice left and he's it.

You still have no point. Not relative to my initial comment and not now. Keep digging.....

Digging? For what? Everything I've said is common knowledge.

He's right though.

Common knowledge?

First you used a red herring fallacy to try to make a point, then you made an unsubstantiated claim, then another baseless claim.

That thing in your hand isn't a wand, it's a shovel....

And, worst of all, you've forced me to go all Clayton Jones and point out the use of logical fallacy. The horror!

trump-people.png

When Trump first started this charade more than a few top Republicans said that he was a democrat plant. Looks like they were right. Trump believes that Republican voters are basically mouth breathing low IQ morons and he's right.

Trump left out that in addition the most Republicans are dumber than a box of rocks, a lot of them are gross, perverted and deranged. We call them Cruz supporters.

Trump was right in 1998. Republican voters really are incredibly stupid and easily led. Trump's numbers are indeed terrific. If and when Trump gets elected his message to his supporters will be one word.. SUCKERS!

Someone who believes a claim like this, without checking it out (It would have been very easy to find the article on Snopes that debunks it.) is calling other people “suckers”.

“Despite People's comprehensive online content archive, we found no interview or profile on Donald Trump in 1998 (or any other time) that quoted his saying anything that even vaguely resembled the words in this meme.”

View attachment 73980

Snopes is full of crap. He said it and you know it.

Trump-Soak-The-Rich.jpg

donald-trump-1.jpg

Is Donald Trump a Democratic secret agent? - BBC News

He's right though.

Common knowledge?

First you used a red herring fallacy to try to make a point, then you made an unsubstantiated claim, then another baseless claim.

And, worst of all, you've forced me to go all Clayton Jones and point out the use of logical fallacy. The horror!

Everything I've said is true. You won't find any snopes articles to disprove it. I hope you're able to recover :wink:

Many people think that Trump is a Dem double agent but Trump may actually be Republican. Most Republican politicians hate their base.

150908-sure-donald-trump-may-have-dodged-vietnam-through-draft-deferments-but.jpg

The other fact that points to Trump maybe being a real Republican is that he's a chicken hawk.

Damn Republican voters are stupid and ignorant!

Common knowledge?

Everything I've said is true. You won't find any snopes articles to disprove it. I hope you're able to recover :wink:

No, actually, far from it.

The ONLY thing you've said that is true is the trump quote. The rest, all of it, has been utter malarkey. Either a logical fallacy or a baseless and unsupported claim. If that's truth in your world you're.............a liberal. LOL.

That was one of the easier recoveries in recent memory. Not even tired from that 'effort', but still thirsty enough that I think I'll head on to happy hour with the staff to celebrate some victories here this week.

Cheers all....

Common knowledge?

The ONLY thing you've said that is true is the trump quote. The rest, all of it, has been utter malarkey. Either a logical fallacy or a baseless and unsupported claim. If that's truth in your world you're.............a liberal. LOL.

That was one of the easier recoveries in recent memory. Not even tired from that 'effort', but still thirsty enough that I think I'll head on to happy hour with the staff to celebrate some victories here this week.

Cheers all....

So Trump was never a birther and never attacked Ted Cruz's father and fidelity with unsubstantiated nonsense?

Common knowledge?

Cheers all....
So Trump was never a birther and never attacked Ted Cruz's father and fidelity with unsubstantiated nonsense?

Trump knew that Obama was born in the US during his birther phase. He was just showing how stupid Republicans are and ginning up support from the retarded Obama haters.

cruzfatherjfkassassination.jpg

As to Trump attacking Cruz's father. The Enquirer was right about John Edwards and the CONS were all over it.

Rafael Cruz lied about opposing Castro.

Common knowledge?

Cheers all....

What in the bloody hell are you talking about now?

You are growing quite the pineapple plantation there....

Forum List

Back