What the President will NOT say in immigration speech tonight...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
"My fellow Americans, I will not sit idly by while Congress does nothing to deal with our immigration problems. Some will ask why did we do nothing when we had a super majority, or why I have not pushed this issue for 6 years? Why now? Some others will quote my many-many-many comments on how an executive order on this matter is illegal, how it is what a dictator does; not a President. My own words. I have repeatedly stated this over and over. So why now?
What changed my mind?
It is very simple folks - I cannot stand to lose. The last election I refuse to accept so I must act now to show everyone that I am still in charge. I must use my power, even if it is unconstitutional in this case, to still feel like I won.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg with this tyrant.

I am waiting for the backlash when 4 million illegals get work permits and take the jobs many Black Americans need.
Then again, with all the free stuff, that may not happen.

"My fellow Americans, I will not sit idly by while Congress does nothing to deal with our immigration problems. Some will ask why did we do nothing when we had a super majority, or why I have not pushed this issue for 6 years? Why now? Some others will quote my many-many-many comments on how an executive order on this matter is illegal, how it is what a dictator does; not a President. My own words. I have repeatedly stated this over and over. So why now?
What changed my mind?
It is very simple folks - I cannot stand to lose. The last election I refuse to accept so I must act now to show everyone that I am still in charge. I must use my power, even if it is unconstitutional in this case, to still feel like I won.

Bravo. :clap2:
He also wont say how his goal when elected was to "agitate" the hell out of us and the country to get his agenda passed on us, even if it cause riots and looting

It seems many Americans will now recall Wounded Knee and Crazy Horse when they now go to the FEMA Reservation system very soon and for quite some time. It seems the US elite are done with the Native Americans so now it is time to sweep for the poorly positioned and poor of any color.

Now it is America's turn to go to the "reservation". Ironic. No wonder Crazy Horse and Geronimo fought like hell to keep these elite parasites off their back. "Progress" will now devour many other Americans as well, and it will be a global trend of the global martial state, because these selfsame parasites have global goals; they are everywhere now.

It is a progressive certainty, it just needs the right economic tsunami to get it truly rolling across this nation and others. The EU and US national systems could not be in a worse debt position to weather this coming storm.

I am waiting for the backlash when 4 million illegals get work permits and take the jobs many Black Americans need.
Since when did they want jobs?

There are a lot of people that don't want jobs, but it is not confined to race. I have several black friends and have worked with and for a number of black associates that worked very hard to make a decent living.
All I am saying is there may be some resentment in the black community when there are a finite number of jobs and the available work force is flooded with workers that were not available yesterday competing for the jobs.
Obama's threat to grant amnesty may have been one of the factors that kept black voters home on election day this year, but that may be a stretch on my part.

Since when did they want jobs?

There are a lot of people that don't want jobs, but it is not confined to race. I have several black friends and have worked with and for a number of black associates that worked very hard to make a decent living.
All I am saying is there may be some resentment in the black community when there are a finite number of jobs and the available work force is flooded with workers that were not available yesterday competing for the jobs.
Obama's threat to grant amnesty may have been one of the factors that kept black voters home on election day this year, but that may be a stretch on my part.
I agree with that. I'm talking about the ones who are following Obama to hell. They don't want jobs, they just want their guy to have his way.

Forum List

Back