What the Palestinians and Arabs Think of Kerry's New Ideas

No mention of Palestinians here.

Who are you trying to fool?

There wont be as the original Palestinians were the Jews and no self respecting muslim would call themselves Palestinian. But if you look you see that they were arabs which you claim are the Palestinians. So which is it the real Palestinians being the Jews or the arabs stealing the name and getting the blame for all every arab atrocity.

I never said they were Arabs. Some are and some aren't.

Besides that, it is irrelevant.

LIAR your whole argument hinges on the fact that the Palestinians are arabs, any other race and they don't have the right to the land. So it is pretty relevant really isn't it seeing as you have just destroyed your own argument and showed that there was never a nation called Palestine and the muslims don't have the right to the land.

So easy to manoeuvre a simpleton into painting himself into a corner

Interesting,

Is that because you think I am lying or because you just don't like what I say?

What I find interesting is that you are giving us the Arab point of view and so you make things up to try and prove that the land is actually all "Palestinian" land which leaves nothing left for the State of Israel. I imagine most Arabs think as you do. However, I do give you credit for being at your station all the time as one of the Hamas operatives in the U.S. representing your cause to try to show readers that none of the land actually belongs to the Jews.

I never said that. Even the PLO says that native Jews are legitimate Palestinian citizens.

But only if they accept the muslims as the masters and serve them as their slaves. They will not be allowed to own land or wear white clothes and will not be allowed to carry a weapon.

I don't know who you think you are kidding. It has been quite obvious from your posts that you don't want to see even one small piece of land which is called the State of Israel. In your mind it should all belong to the so-called Palestinians. I guess you want the readers to think that the British officials in the area were deaf and dumb and weren't able to notice that the Arabs were coming in from their poor countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. Maybe you are too busy to leave your computer to notice in your own town (unless you live out in the sticks) how the population has changed immensely in past years and keeps on changing. Many of these immigrants have come here for jobs that their own countries can't provide, the same as is happening in Europe. It was the same condition for the reason the Arabs left their countries years ago and went to where the jobs were. I think that Egyptian official knew what he was talking about when he told the Gazans to come back to Egypt. Why don't you try to contact him and tell him he is lying?

What ***** like tinmore do is play games, knowing that what they are proposing is the large-scale death of large numbers of jews, and their banishment from the region.

These turds claim they want to see a single country, i.e., where the arab muslims would outnumber the jews and would terrorize them until most were killed or expelled - just like the arab muslims have done throughout the mideast for centuries. But while it was going on, turds like this would then switch from the "that's not going to happen" line/lie to "well, the jews had it coming for all of their actions over the past 65 years", just as they have with the iranian nuclear weapons program. First it was "you have no proof they are building nuclear weapons" then its "well even if they did, they should have them."

It's a sign of mental illness and complete dishonesty, but they are too stupid to get that we see right through their BS. They claim they are for "human rights and justice" - as if the arab muslims are entitled to any at this point - where the arab muslims would join the jews to form a bi-national state where allegedly "all are treated equally", but as we have seen in every other arab muslim country, other groups are terrorised and murdered until large numbers leave - all while the scumbags like tinmore defend their actions foisting their bile and blame on the fleeing minority groups as they exit en masse the mideast.

Sorry scumbag tin-douche, no-one trusts the arab muslims, and even fewer trust turds like you.

Last edited:
rhodescholar, Sally, et al,

I seldom agree with pro-Palestinian propaganda. And heaven knows that I seldom agree with Paul Tinmore (while he has made a significant number of points over the tenure of the discussion). But having said that, it is important to recognize that there are valid claims.

I don't know who you think you are kidding. It has been quite obvious from your posts that you don't want to see even one small piece of land which is called the State of Israel. In your mind it should all belong to the so-called Palestinians. I guess you want the readers to think that the British officials in the area were deaf and dumb and weren't able to notice that the Arabs were coming in from their poor countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. Maybe you are too busy to leave your computer to notice in your own town (unless you live out in the sticks) how the population has changed immensely in past years and keeps on changing. Many of these immigrants have come here for jobs that their own countries can't provide, the same as is happening in Europe. It was the same condition for the reason the Arabs left their countries years ago and went to where the jobs were. I think that Egyptian official knew what he was talking about when he told the Gazans to come back to Egypt. Why don't you try to contact him and tell him he is lying?

What ***** like tinmore do is play games, knowing that what they are proposing is the large-scale death of large numbers of jews, and their banishment from the region.

These turds claim they want to see a single country, i.e., where the arab muslims would outnumber the jews and would terrorize them until most were killed or expelled - just like the arab muslims have done throughout the mideast for centuries. But while it was going on, turds like this would then switch from the "that's not going to happen" line/lie to "well, the jews had it coming for all of their actions over the past 65 years", just as they have with the iranian nuclear weapons program. First it was "you have no proof they are building nuclear weapons" then its "well even if they did, they should have them."

It's a sign of mental illness and complete dishonesty, but they are too stupid to get that we see right through their BS. They claim they are for "human rights and justice" - as if the arab muslims are entitled to any at this point - where the arab muslims would join the jews to form a bi-national state where allegedly "all are treated equally", but as we have seen in every other arab muslim country, other groups are terrorised and murdered until large numbers leave - all while the scumbags like tinmore defend their actions foisting their bile and blame on the fleeing minority groups as they exit en masse the mideast.

Sorry scumbag tin-douche, no-one trusts the arab muslims, and even fewer trust turds like you.
(COMMENT)

The major contentions that have often been illuminated stand at:

• Neither the League of Nations [and the successor body the United Nations (UN)] or the Principle Allied Powers (as evolving over time), or the Mandatory (UK), had the authority to partition any mandated territory derived out of the collapse of the Ottoman Empire (Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq - all granted soverenty) including the Mandate of Palestine (Israel).
  • That the League of Nations [and the successor body the United Nations (UN)] or the Principle Allied Powers (as evolving over time) extorted partition recommendations under the authority of the United Nations, via GA/RES/181(II).
  • That GA/RES/181(II) had no legitimacy in the establishment of the Jewish State; and indeed the Balfour Agreement and the subsequent San Remo Convention, nor any action derived there from, was neither sound nor valid as a legal means to pursue the recommendation of the UN Special Committee of Palestine (1947). That the partitioning plan was a illegal.
  • That the immigration of Jewish People into the Mandate of Palestine was a conspiratorial effort (on the part of the UN and Mandatory) to deny the indigenous population territorial sovereignty; and constituted a foreign invasion orchestrated by that conspiratorial effort.
  • That the 65 years of conflict was an effort on the part of the Palestinian People and the Arab League to recover by force the sovereignty denied them through the UN and International Law.
  • That the terrorist actions taken by Palestinians was completely legal, under international law, to defend against foreign occupation and aggression by whatever means, including armed struggle by jihadist and Fedayeen; in order to liberate their territories and secure their right to self-determination, and independence and to do so in such a manner as to preserve the territorial integrity of each Arab country (Palestine as bordered by the remainder of the former Mandate).
  • That the occupation cannot be justified in the containment of Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) pursuing act or threat of violence, that occurs in the advancement of political issues, a collective Palestinian criminal agenda, the establishment of the Islamic Waqf. That any action taken to quarantine HoAP causing fear by harming them, or placing Israeli lives, liberty or security in danger, or seeking to cause damage to the environment or to public or private installations or property, or seeking to jeopardize the sovereignty of a Israel constituted under the UN GA/RES/181(II) is totally illegal. That Israel has no right of self-defense against HoAPs, jihadist, Fedayeen or the Arab League coalition.

And it is these salient points and accusations that need addressed. I believe that Paul Tinmore actually believes these claim have volition.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

I seldom agree with pro-Palestinian propaganda. And heaven knows that I seldom agree with Paul Tinmore (while he has made a significant number of points over the tenure of the discussion). But having said that, it is important to recognize that there are valid claims.

(COMMENT)

• Neither the League of Nations [and the successor body the United Nations (UN)] or the Principle Allied Powers (as evolving over time), or the Mandatory (UK), had the authority to partition any mandated territory derived out of the collapse of the Ottoman Empire (Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq - all granted soverenty) including the Mandate of Palestine (Israel).
  • That the League of Nations [and the successor body the United Nations (UN)] or the Principle Allied Powers (as evolving over time) extorted partition recommendations under the authority of the United Nations, via GA/RES/181(II).
  • That GA/RES/181(II) had no legitimacy in the establishment of the Jewish State; and indeed the Balfour Agreement and the subsequent San Remo Convention, nor any action derived there from, was neither sound nor valid as a legal means to pursue the recommendation of the UN Special Committee of Palestine (1947). That the partitioning plan was a illegal.
  • That the immigration of Jewish People into the Mandate of Palestine was a conspiratorial effort (on the part of the UN and Mandatory) to deny the indigenous population territorial sovereignty; and constituted a foreign invasion orchestrated by that conspiratorial effort.
  • That the 65 years of conflict was an effort on the part of the Palestinian People and the Arab League to recover by force the sovereignty denied them through the UN and International Law.
  • That the terrorist actions taken by Palestinians was completely legal, under international law, to defend against foreign occupation and aggression by whatever means, including armed struggle by jihadist and Fedayeen; in order to liberate their territories and secure their right to self-determination, and independence and to do so in such a manner as to preserve the territorial integrity of each Arab country (Palestine as bordered by the remainder of the former Mandate).
  • That the occupation cannot be justified in the containment of Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) pursuing act or threat of violence, that occurs in the advancement of political issues, a collective Palestinian criminal agenda, the establishment of the Islamic Waqf. That any action taken to quarantine HoAP causing fear by harming them, or placing Israeli lives, liberty or security in danger, or seeking to cause damage to the environment or to public or private installations or property, or seeking to jeopardize the sovereignty of a Israel constituted under the UN GA/RES/181(II) is totally illegal. That Israel has no right of self-defense against HoAPs, jihadist, Fedayeen or the Arab League coalition.

And it is these salient points and accusations that need addressed. I believe that Paul Tinmore actually believes these claim have volition.

Most Respectfully,
R

Whatever Mr. Tinmore thinks, I think most of the readers are smart enough to see that his thinking is that of an Arab, and he will never accept anything which goes against his thinking. You have been very patient and gentlemanly with him; and even though with your loads of research that you apparently have spent a lot of time on, he has many times called you a liar, says something derogatory about what you have posted, or refuses to even think about what you have posted that has been gleaned from all your research. It is very obvious that on these forums, Mr. Tinmore is not interested in what is happening in other Middle East countries even though much is happening and why he is just obsessed with one little area of the Middle East. I think the majority of readers have picked up a long while back that Mr. Tinmore doesn't want the State of Israel to exist, and wants the Arabs to be in charge of all the land. Mr. Tinmore doesn't even want the Palestinne Authority to be in charge, but that his friends in Hamas should be.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Good list.

I would like to know what you find objectionable and why you think the points comply with or run afoul of international law.

No mention of Palestinians here.

Who are you trying to fool?

There wont be as the original Palestinians were the Jews and no self respecting muslim would call themselves Palestinian. But if you look you see that they were arabs which you claim are the Palestinians. So which is it the real Palestinians being the Jews or the arabs stealing the name and getting the blame for all every arab atrocity.

I never said they were Arabs. Some are and some aren't.

Besides that, it is irrelevant.

Then if they are not arabs they have no claim to the land, it is that simple. How can a muslim from the Indian continent claim that Palestine is their land, or one from Turkey, iran, Kuwait, yemen etc. The fact is the only arab's that ever lived in Palestine as it is known today were the Bedouin nomads. The same people that attacked the muslim tenant farmers and took their crops as a protection tax right up until the British got the Mandate. You wish it to be irrelevant because then it would strengthen your views, but while they are still there they are very relevant and will be part of the problem till islam is curtailed. Ever asked yourself why violence, bloodshed, rape and mass murder seem to follow islam everywhere it goes.

Interesting,

Is that because you think I am lying or because you just don't like what I say?

What I find interesting is that you are giving us the Arab point of view and so you make things up to try and prove that the land is actually all "Palestinian" land which leaves nothing left for the State of Israel. I imagine most Arabs think as you do. However, I do give you credit for being at your station all the time as one of the Hamas operatives in the U.S. representing your cause to try to show readers that none of the land actually belongs to the Jews.

I never said that. Even the PLO says that native Jews are legitimate Palestinian citizens.

DO you realise yet that according to the PLO no native Jews have ever existed, and that they have all been migrants. So no Jews will exist in Israel under the muslims. The PLO has also said that no Jew who lived in Israel will be allowed to live in Palestine contrary to the UN charter and the right of return, even if they were "native Jews"

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I must take issue with your views as at the time of the mandate the acquisition of land through warfare was still in existence, and the British and French received large tracts of land in the M.E. as reparations for the first world war. They had full administrative rights over the land and people and could dispose of the land as they saw fit. The French gave most of their mandated land away in the first few years of tenure to make the northern nations of Lebanon, Iraq and Syria. The British formed the nation of trans Jordan at a later date as part of their promise to the arabs for their assistance during WW1.
The British had an agreement with the local arab leaders that gave the Jews a parcel of land on the coast of the Mediterranean that extended to the west bank of the Jordan. This is outlined in the Mcmahon letters and details the land earmarked for Israel, which the arab leaders agreed with wholeheartedly thinking that the few Jews would not pose a problem and could be taxed out of existence. Once the word went round that the Jews were to receive a homeland many from other parts of the world fled the persecution to Palestine on the promise of a new life. The muslims had already started arriving in vast numbers on the promise of easy money working on Jewish farms. These itinerant workers are the same people claiming ownership of the land today, they have no ties to the land or area and will move on once they have sold their stolen land. The maps of 1940's Palestine show that a lot of the land was actually owned by the Jews, and very little was owned by the muslims. This once again negates any claims they have to the land, and shows they are just opportunist thieves .

But if what you say is correct then neither side can lay claim to the land and it reverts back to a stateless land with no legal identity. So it becomes a barren waste with no owners and in a state of perpetual warfare.

DO you realise yet that according to the PLO no native Jews have ever existed, and that they have all been migrants. So no Jews will exist in Israel under the muslims. The PLO has also said that no Jew who lived in Israel will be allowed to live in Palestine contrary to the UN charter and the right of return, even if they were "native Jews"

Links?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I must take issue with your views as at the time of the mandate the acquisition of land through warfare was still in existence, and the British and French received large tracts of land in the M.E. as reparations for the first world war. They had full administrative rights over the land and people and could dispose of the land as they saw fit. The French gave most of their mandated land away in the first few years of tenure to make the northern nations of Lebanon, Iraq and Syria. The British formed the nation of trans Jordan at a later date as part of their promise to the arabs for their assistance during WW1.
The British had an agreement with the local arab leaders that gave the Jews a parcel of land on the coast of the Mediterranean that extended to the west bank of the Jordan. This is outlined in the Mcmahon letters and details the land earmarked for Israel, which the arab leaders agreed with wholeheartedly thinking that the few Jews would not pose a problem and could be taxed out of existence. Once the word went round that the Jews were to receive a homeland many from other parts of the world fled the persecution to Palestine on the promise of a new life. The muslims had already started arriving in vast numbers on the promise of easy money working on Jewish farms. These itinerant workers are the same people claiming ownership of the land today, they have no ties to the land or area and will move on once they have sold their stolen land. The maps of 1940's Palestine show that a lot of the land was actually owned by the Jews, and very little was owned by the muslims. This once again negates any claims they have to the land, and shows they are just opportunist thieves .

But if what you say is correct then neither side can lay claim to the land and it reverts back to a stateless land with no legal identity. So it becomes a barren waste with no owners and in a state of perpetual warfare.

Of course you can document your points, right?

Links?

The same place you got the PLO charter from, the PLO website.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Of course you can document your points, right?

Have done mant=y times but you refuse to see that there is another side to the story

After reading this thread, I think it's more than obvious that Tinmore is a massive liar with ZERO credibility. I lost count on the amount of spankings he got, specially from Rocco. Pathetic Tinmore

Forum List

Back