What the hell is Cheney doing criticiziing Obama?

I'm interested to know why you think this given Congress is currently controlled by Democrats.

I couldn't offer more than election results.

:confused:

Election results? I don't get that, unless you're going on the historical fact that a President loses Congress in his second term. If that's the case, you're way ahead of the game, IMO. Obama's only 60 days into his first term and if he doesn't turn some things around, he's going to be toast.

But yes, it "could" happen. If it happens, as I said, it will depend on the reason. Your argument however assumes I am going to take a partisan line. As I said, it will depend on the reason whether or not I agree with it.

Obama is already toast. He will lose congress and there will be a flood of congressional inquiry. The Republicans foamed at the mouth over a blowjob, this guy doesn't stand a chance.

Perhaps you havent noticed the American flag flying over your head? Funny how liberals and hatemongers use the "This is America, I can say what I want" but God forbid when someone else says whats on their mind...they go berzerk!

DITTO--Dick Cheney comes out & in his own way, shared some FACTS about security that Obama has wiped off the books & they have a fit over the "disclosure" of what Obama has done in office over the last 60 days.

Some of the liberal wing probably fainted when Cheney mentioned Barney Franks & Criss Dodd & their involvement into the Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac financial collapse that cost the taxpayers of this country billions.

"Freedom of Speech does not exist--if you oppose Barack Obama's policies, or simply disclose what his policies are."

THE GOOD NEWS--It looks like the (main stream media) is finally coming around & actually reporting the news. Charlie Gibson nailed the Obama administration to knowing about this 165 million in bonuse's many weeks ago & they did nothing to stop it--that is until they felt the outrage within the American population. He also reported on Bagdad--looking more like a vacation resort--as "life is back to normal in Iraq." How things change so quickly!

Last edited:
Yeah.....until I ignore a subpoena.
oh my, i had no idea you were under a subpoena here

Yep. I have to reply to all of your notoriously short and weak post.

Got anything in the area of substance ? Come on....I'm under subpoena here.
a post doesn't have to be long and full of crap(like yours) to have meaning
if my posts are so meaningless, again, you are free to ignore them
by continuing to respond, you are showing they MUST have some meaning

oh my, i had no idea you were under a subpoena here

I talk to my dog.

I talk to my dog.
does he talk back?

I talk to my dog.
does he talk back?

Nope.

Do you have an aversion to capitalizing your sentences ? That's not a jab, just an observation. A Whitman thing ?

does it bother you?

Nope.

But there are specific indications for this. Personality and such.
OMG!!

we have an internet psychologist here

Nope. Just wondering about the abbreviated nature of most all of your post. They're all so short, specific pattern of grammar and punctuation. Wondering if you do it on purpose, a habit, a lack of regard for grammar and punctuation, lack of education, what ?

Sure Gunny.

I'll watch the compound burn on TV.

Get over it huh? I'm not laying down for you nor anyone else. Simple as that. This whole line of argument is ridiculous. No one wants to subpoena me. End of story.

Gunny, unless you qualify for this executive priviledge, you have to show for a subpoena or show cause. You could contest a subpoena issued by a party to civil litigation. Other than that, you can show or you can run. I don't doubt that you can run but it really sounds like you're blowing a lot of smoke. Randy Weaver didn't want to appear either. He eventually did. Hope you can run and hide farther and better than he.

Not going to let it go, huh? Dude, I don't "HAVE TO" do jack shit because someone else says so. What part of that aren't you getting? I "have to" eat, sleep and breathe. Everything else is a CHOICE on my part.

As long as I am fully-aware of the consequences of my choices, and am willing to accept the consequences of my choices, good or bad, don't you worry your little head over what those choices are. Probably too liberal a concept for you based on your previous posts, but there you have it.

This little scenario you feel compelled to push is fabricated. Your projection onto me of what you perceive as YOUR choices instead of actually knowing one damned thing about me is what starts wars in Iraq.

I feel honored that you feel I am important enough to be declared "Fugitive from Justice #1" though.:lol:

If it ever comes about that I do for some reason decide to go "Rambo", you'll be one of the first to know. I'm going to want a good soundtrack for my movie. :lol:

If this admin, or for that fact any admin. goes down this silly road where will it stop? Do we go back to past admin. and bring folks before the judical committee. Just because the majority party has the power means very little. IMO...this is personal with Sen. Leahy since the VP on the floor of the senate told Pat what most folks want to. FY or was it FO?

Forum List

Back