What the hell is Cheney doing criticiziing Obama?

Perhaps you havent noticed the American flag flying over your head? Funny how liberals and hatemongers use the "This is America, I can say what I want" but God forbid when someone else says whats on their mind...they go berzerk!

When Cheney ought to be tried on corruption and war crimes charges?

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
— Hillary Rodham Clinton

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
— Hillary Rodham Clinton

but that was different--it's always different

Funny how liberals and hatemongers use the "This is America, I can say what I want" but God forbid when someone else says whats on their mind...they go berzerk!

Funny how some on the right think they are god's chosen and don't do the same shit they criticize others of.:cuckoo:

Cheney can say all he wants. He just makes himself look more guilty and deluded.:lol:

Funny how liberals and hatemongers use the "This is America, I can say what I want" but God forbid when someone else says whats on their mind...they go berzerk!

Funny how some on the right think they are god's chosen and don't do the same shit they criticize others of.:cuckoo:

Cheney can say all he wants. He just makes himself look more guilty and deluded.:lol:
how ironic
LOL

Wow... more idiotic sloganeering.... really adds a lot.. NOT

The only thing you got factually right was the name Cheney.. and you had no stance right whatsoever, since anyone has the liberty to criticize those things they believe to be the wrong thing to do

1 hint to you... try and read up on 'war crimes' and what has actually been done, instead of listening to far leftist whack-job placard sayings

Forum List

Back