What the hell do they do to kids in California?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AllieBaba, May 12, 2010.

1. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    I mean, besides teaching them they are sexual creatures?

A co-worker of mine has her 20-yr-old grandson living with her now. He has her convinced we have raped the planet, microwaves are a threat to humanity (and worse, the AIR) and the only allowable animal product is cheese.

But I bet he smokes a pack a day. Not to mention the dope he pours into his lungs. And I don't believe he's worked a day in his life.

2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Yeah, you can really generalize on an entire generation based on one kid you know.

I once knew a redhead who was a pugnacious person, ergo I know I must not be making myself look like an complete ignormous when I insist that every redhead must be pugnacious.

3. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Yeah, there's never been any generalizations made about REDHEADS. That would just be retarded!

You have got to be one of the sourest libs I've ever seen. And you are, as a breed, all sour.

Whoops, another generalization based upon my experience of many liberals! What the hell am I thinking!

4. Baruch Menachem

Baruch Menachem '

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    Why is he in Oregon's high desert? You going to put him to work harvesting peaches?