What the hekk...

Well, I ain't ever gonna be able to un-see that shit.

I didn't click the link; and after what you posted, ain't gonna either.

It's just Hillary after some facial surgery, botox and plastic were applied. Made my eyes water.

Her face doc must be a poser with a fake degree, legally blind, missing fingers and thumbs and 3 sheets to the wind to put crap like that out there.

It's just Hillary after some facial surgery, botox and plastic were applied. Made my eyes water.

Her face doc must be a poser with a fake degree, legally blind, missing fingers and thumbs and 3 sheets to the wind to put crap like that out there.

Funny!
I believe you.
Now I don't have to look.
Thanx!

Hillary lost.
Learn to move on Hillary.

Hillary is unelectable.
Just fade into retirement.
America, all parties, don't want you.
American certainly doesn't need you Hillary.

It's not real. Anybody who believes The Gateway Pundit only validates liberals' views on abortion.

She was just on Howard Stern a few days ago, and looked the same as she has for years. There's videos readily available on Youtube. If you believe that since then she has had such dramatic surgery, healed from all scars, and is out in public you are probably at this moment eating paint chips.

She was just on Howard Stern a few days ago, and looked the same as she has for years. There's videos readily available on Youtube. If you believe that since then she has had such dramatic surgery, healed from all scars, and is out in public you are probably at this moment eating paint chips.
It's a real pic, Sluggo.............

It's a real pic, Sluggo.............

So, the pic by the Gateway Pundit is real, but the hours long video from Howard Stern from just a week ago is.... videoshopped?

Funny!
I believe you.
Now I don't have to look.
Thanx!

Oh... just a bunch red *ssed old goats in a room obsessing over Hillary. Good Lord, guys. She's ancient history, not even old news. Get over it.

Hillary Clinton Debuts New Bizarre, Bag-less, Cheeky Look
Someone needs write NBA, spaulding, or Rawlings across that face.

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 2.42.52 PM.png

MY EYES! MY EYES! I CAN'T SEE! I'VE BEEN BLINDED!

WHERE WAS THE WARNING?!

Forum List

Back