What the heck an obama care tax on my company health insurance?

Wow. All the butthurt crybabies (except boedicca) coagulated into one thread spouting their usual clichés and right-wing talking points. I don't even need to participate...

Uhm kook aid drinker, I posted facts, I posted my insurance form....

I finally decided to join my company's health insurance policy...

So I had to pay last year an a Obama care tax with out Obama care now I have to pay a tax on my company health care plan for Obama care?

You should be thankful. Even with the tax that's a dam cheap insurance premium.

So I had to pay last year an a Obama care tax with out Obama care now I have to pay a tax on my company health care plan for Obama care?

thankful to be FORCED into buying something by YOUR FEDERAL Government.

what country are we living ?

Thanks for posting that screenshot. Those are low premiums, particularly for a PPO--you stand as a good counterexample to the string of unverifiable anecdotes about how premiums have soared in the ACA era. Clearly yours have not.

Anyway, since it's an employer-based plan you're paying for your share with pre-tax dollars, as is your employer. So tax-wise you're coming out pretty far ahead on the deal. Even with your $1 fee.

Says Stoopid Stuff who, along with food stamps and government cheese, gets her health care for free.

Stoopid Stiuff should be careful what she wishes for.

Question for bear513 - What did your employer/health insurance company say when you asked what it was?

Thanks for posting that screenshot. Those are low premiums, particularly for a PPO--you stand as a good counterexample to the string of unverifiable anecdotes about how premiums have soared in the ACA era. Clearly yours have not.

Anyway, since it's an employer-based plan you're paying for your share with pre-tax dollars, as is your employer. So tax-wise you're coming out pretty far ahead on the deal. Even with your $1 fee.

That's $50 bucks a year you are costing me bitch

Says Stoopid Stuff who, along with food stamps and government cheese, gets her health care for free.

Question for bear513 - What did your employer/health insurance company say when you asked what it was?

I didn't ask , you can see it is itemized ACA fee.

That's $50 bucks a year you are costing me bitch

That is a ton cheaper than EMTALA hidden cost was sticking it to you prior to Obamacare. Bitch & moan today, but when you get sick or old, others will be carrying you.

Last edited:
We can all give thanks and the middle finger to OscamCare, Obama and his party of SNAKES when this (fascist) pos is repealed OFF ours AND our children's backs

then, OBama's Legacy can be how HE LIED right in your face, how the people he hired called you the people STUPID, and said you HAD to pass the bill IN order to see what in it..... to get this thing PASSED on you

We can all give thanks and the middle finger to OscamCare, Obama and his party of SNAKES when this (fascist) pos is repealed OFF ours AND our children's backs

then, OBama's Legacy can be how HE LIED right in your face, how the people he hired called you the people STUPID, and said you HAD to pass the bill IN order to see what in it..... to get this thing PASSED on you

It won't be repealed.

You worship people who lie to your face!

Who signed the socialized medicine nightmare EMTALA into law?

Was it the very same ass-hole who railed against it to get your vote? The same one you & all Republican candidates worship to this day?

Was it the very same ass-hole who railed against it to get your vote? The same one you & all Republican candidates worship to this day?

I don't worship anyone and I THINK for myself. you are the worshipper of BIG Government steamrolling over us and FINE us if we don't want their crappy Insurance. that my little one is called: FASCIM and it seems you don't mind it.

I don't worship anyone and I THINK for myself. you are the worshipper of BIG Government steamrolling over us and FINE us if we don't want their crappy Insurance. that my little one is called: FASCIM and it seems you don't mind it.

So what's your goal? Repeal all social programs except the ones you benefit from?

Over an hour later...not surprised you'd run away from that question...

Last edited:

I didn't ask , you can see it is itemized ACA fee.

bear513

Which is it?

You're hysterical about $50 a year?

Or, you didn't even care enough to find out what it is.

So what's your goal? Repeal all social programs except the ones you benefit from?

Arianrhod
Stephanie

There are several rabid RWs here who get welfare but say they don't think others should get it. Stoopid Stuff has said she doesn't understand her Medicaid but she doesn't mind using it. She also gets food stamps and welfare cash.

And you nailed it - she not only doesn't think for herself. She doesn't think at all. And most of the time, she writes like she's sloshed.

I had things to do. Not like you who sits here and take's over a thread with nothing...... but being horses ass. I don't answer to question that YOU MADE up and I never said anything of the sort. Now go bug someone else.

I had things to do. Not like you who sits here and take's over a thread with nothing...... but being horses ass. I don't answer to question that YOU MADE up and I never said anything of the sort. Now go bug someone else.

What?

They won't deliver your govt cheese?

Forum List

Back