What the GOP fears most about Ron Paul

Ron Paul lost. He is not running again for his own seat. He is done, over.

A good article and very true. I don't think the Republican Party can shove the Liberty Genie back into it's bottle, but they will certainly do all they can to kill it now that it has escaped.

• Banned
Ron Paul lost. He is not running again for his own seat. He is done, over.
Indeed he was not nominated and indeed he is not running for re election but what he started the Liberty movement can't be stopped,that's not going to stop the idiots in the government from trying to stop us but it won't work.
The GOP does not fear Ron Paul.
Sure they don't that's why they cheated to make sure his delegates weren't allowed to vote for him and nominate him from the floor,that's also why he wasn't allowed to speak at the convention...you live in your delusions if you so choose. Their actions speak louder than words.

• Banned
Ah then well that makes it so much easier to ignore you ignorance. Enjoy ignore. :) I won't waste my time replying to your childish like posts.

Wanting Ron Paul or even Gary Johnson to win the nomination is pretty much like wanting Gary Busey to win an oscar. He would, if only more people liked his acting.

• Banned
They would if they were given an even chance. That means even media coverage,no cheating in any contest,no changing rules etc.

:eusa_eh::D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"enjoy ignore" he says... I sez,, how doZ one dew that? I think dissent is just too damn full of himself.. he see "ignore" as punishment of some sort:eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty::badgrin:

When I saw the convention, Ron Paul got all the delegates votes who wanted to vote for him. What upsets you is that so many didn't vote for him. What the paulbots wanted was to be able to lie and say they were going to follow the election results and vote Romney when they intended to pervert the nomination by voting for Ron Paul. Had the paulbots been allowed to do that and void the actual election results, it's unlikely they would have been able to walk out of the convention hall. They'd have to be carried out.

They tried it last time and couldn't get away with it then either. Paulbots have a problem with reality. They believe that the majority really wants Ron Paul (and now apparently Gary Johnson). Therefore adjusting the vote to reflect their skewed view of reality is acceptable.

Perspectives: What the GOP fears most about Ron Paul | St. George News | STGnews.comSt. George News | STGnews.com

For christs sakes if you are to lazy to read the article DO NOT bother replying. I will just ignore idiotic responses of the typical bs about it being over blah blah blah...read the article and reply. Ya might actually learn something.

Stop being a sore loser.

Showing the truth is being a sore loser now huh? Guess I will say the same to you when Willard gets his ass kicked in November

WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH! America's not fair! I'm goin' home!

What a pussy.

Awwww the child speaks and no one listens...knew I forgot to do something....putting your pathetic ass on ignore.
When I saw the convention, Ron Paul got all the delegates votes who wanted to vote for him. What upsets you is that so many didn't vote for him. What the paulbots wanted was to be able to lie and say they were going to follow the election results and vote Romney when they intended to pervert the nomination by voting for Ron Paul. Had the paulbots been allowed to do that and void the actual election results, it's unlikely they would have been able to walk out of the convention hall. They'd have to be carried out.

They tried it last time and couldn't get away with it then either. Paulbots have a problem with reality. They believe that the majority really wants Ron Paul (and now apparently Gary Johnson). Therefore adjusting the vote to reflect their skewed view of reality is acceptable.

Then obviously you don't pay much attention to the news. They stole delegates of his from Louisiana,Mass,and Maine. They didn't want him having a chance to get nominated from the floor.. Look it up if ya don't believe me.

Forum List

Back