What the fuck is going on in Chicago???

What's going on?

A dickhead cop shot a kid 16 times and did it on video like Rambo in a hurry, then the department tried to cover it up, then the video got released, then the feds kicked the department in the dick and Rambo is up on 1st degree murder charges.

now cops don't want to be kicked in the dick, charged with murder or otherwise pilloried for the cause and have their careers end at the state pen, so they're watching their asses first, criminals second.

and that's what's going on.....

LIAR-1.jpg

Really? Because if you think that's a 'lie' you either don't actually know or are just reacting viscerally, as that's exactly what went down here in Chicago.

alternate opinion? offer something other than a picture maybe....

I give you your own text: "now cops don't want to be kicked in the dick, charged with murder or otherwise pilloried for the cause and have their careers end at the state pen, so they're watching their asses first, criminals second."

It was a grievous crime committed by the officer, a scared officer in the chase of a criminal. He has been arrested and charged with murder...has he not?

you still haven't cited any instance where I've "lied" in the text you quote.

The department and the city buried that video until it was pried out of their hands by a FOIA request, denying several prior requests for its release. the police reports filed immediately do not at all match that video and ruled it a justifiable shooting. Then the DOJ was called in. The DOJ in its report described the police as having a culture of "excessive violence," especially against minority suspects and the city settled for 5M in a case originally ruled as a good shoot.

we're looking at a substantive slow-down in policing. we saw a similar uptick in murders in St. Louis in the wake of the Ferguson incident, although in that case IMO the perp punched his own ticket.

in the McDonald case this wasn't "a scared officer in the chase of a criminal" this moron pulled up to a situation where there were already other officers on scene, exited his vehicle, shot within a few seconds of showing up despite the other officers not doing so and without any apparent threat, dropped him with the first shot and proceeded to empty his 16 shot clip into the guy, who was lying prone in the street at that point. watch the video if you doubt it.

I generally support cops, but this guy deserves to burn, IMO. He killed him, flat out, and then the CPD and city hall threw up roadblocks to try to bury it. The DOJ came in and took a torch to their asses and now they're twiddling their thumbs.

Last edited:
Now we're getting somewhere. Just as the deceptive use of prepositions in the U.S. Constitution regarding religion, one hot item these days is the concept of necessitation. Nixon did not appreciate surly students questioning the double blackmail of frontier capital against communism. Chicago blacks remember their reliance on the Communists to put the evicted and their furniture back into the house, so the Workhouse concept we wish to point out, and a double-gestation period of 18 months (linking to the House Select Committee's time spans for deliberation) that is mentioned on the following page and more importantly, how the continuing violence has operated in Spain and Ireland:

www. for Spain's Blood Wedding, Ireland's Muted Rage, Europe's Tragedy
'....real estate prices (which are closely connected to banking losses) have bottomed out in Ireland.'

When in doubt, just keep going past Neptune. 'Lines of the Universe are feminine, lines of the State, prostitutional.' (Fenelon, quoted in A Thousand Plateaus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia)
Both, promote and provide, are terms used for the general welfare; there is no general warfare clause or common offense clause.

It's 65 right now and will continue through the weekend...
When the weather warms up, the violence escalates.
Let's see how many get shot and killed tonight.

Like you, I can't wait either, I just hope its not some black guy in your family

Its time to send in the national guard.. Kids are dying, this shit is getting out of hand. Every nigga under the age of 30, should be round up, thrown in prison and the key, lost!! This is a time for rouge cops to have at it...talk is cheap...no more town halls, no more gov. programs.....its time to get tough and wipe this city clean......these nigga's are fuckin crazy.

Trump are you listening? You want to be tough, now's your chance to prove it...all eyes on Trump!!
Why is it when BLACKS are the majority villains, we ignore that? White racism and a few bad white cops aren't the killer of black kids. It"s black self hate.
Shhh, don't tell anybody, racism is just an excuse.

Like you, I can't wait either, I just hope its not some black guy in your family
Wtf...I live in Chicago bitch,
and I didn't say anything remotely close to 'I can't wait'...
No one in my family is black
and you're twisting what I stated.

No surprise that you are unable
to comprehend what you read!

Go grab a 40 and chill with the cockroaches!

Forum List

Back