What the fuck is going on in Chicago???

Great reply from a person who obviously lacks a measurable IQ. I can try to educate you but I`m seeing the problem that your teachers had before you dropped out. Are you planning on typing the same idiotic thing all day?

8 years of Obama. :popcorn:
Obama is gone, left you with a sound economy...now lets FOCUS ON A MAJORITY EVERYTHING HOUSE SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE....ITS YOUR GAME NOW

peabody Hahaha Yet again, all assumption, no fact dear. White supremacist? Really?

Ooo that reminds me and it'll piss Tiger off too heh My son just got engaged Saturday! So exciting!! First of my kido's to get hitched!

Edit - Sorry forgot to small that pic for ya'll

12932898_10209502811673518_5245905852903024343_n.jpg

Also OMG they grow up so fast, seriously people enjoy the time you have with your kidos while they are young. I can't believe he's 25 already, holy shit. It seems like just the other day we were hauling the kids around behind the jet ski at the lake o_O
Congratulations and congratulations to the bride and groom! What a lovely couple! They look so happy! I'm very happy for you. Very sweet photograph.

Its time to send in the national guard.. Kids are dying, this shit is getting out of hand. Every nigga under the age of 30, should be round up, thrown in prison and the key, lost!! This is a time for rouge cops to have at it...talk is cheap...no more town halls, no more gov. programs.....its time to get tough and wipe this city clean......these nigga's are fuckin crazy.

Trump are you listening? You want to be tough, now's your chance to prove it...all eyes on Trump!!

If he sends in the national guard, progressives will protest and show up attacking them. He'll be accused of being 'Hitler' trying to kill his own citizens with military. Then you'll be right back here posting again how Trump is a dumb 'mf' and how all us dumb 'mf' whites are stupid.

Its time to send in the national guard.. Kids are dying, this shit is getting out of hand. Every nigga under the age of 30, should be round up, thrown in prison and the key, lost!! This is a time for rouge cops to have at it...talk is cheap...no more town halls, no more gov. programs.....its time to get tough and wipe this city clean......these nigga's are fuckin crazy.

Trump are you listening? You want to be tough, now's your chance to prove it...all eyes on Trump!!
Who are you and where is tiggered59?

DNC mafia wanted all the prisoners on edge to accelerate anxieties. Russian assistance will be cherished after the Trump-Putin meeting in Slovakia and a review of pics in A Day in the Life of the Soviet Union, which shows Russian production-line techniques in medicine. Don't scoff, Mr. and Mrs. Einstein. Russian medicine is formidable, responsible, mature. Unlike the Arab son's sugar-plum designs, there will be a forging ahead in the cold-tolerant genomes of the first inhabitants of the Lunar Colony.

Chris Hayes has a town hall meeting on it and many involved blacks were there an politicians, its the poorness of the area in southern Detroit, they need programs and money.

Also Chicago was not listed on the 15 highest crime cities on the news today. Its mainly blacks killing blacks as well in very poor neighborhoods. A preacher told Trump to get his rump down there and look and see for himself.

The overall violent crime rate for Chicago is diluted by the size of the city. There are, and has been for decades, two sides in Chicago. I grew up in Chicago from about 1944 up to about 1954. We lived on the North side and even then, it was the South Side with the high crime. That's just the way it was.

Drug gangs make up the vast majority of the problem as they battle over territory. I have visited frequently in the past 20 years of so both on business and to visit family. My view has been and is that the political position is that as long as the violence stays in "those" areas, they look the other way. Tragic and no way to run a city.

A preacher told Trump to get his rump down there and look and see for himself.

For 8 years, Obama couldn't be bothered to leave the golf course long enough to "look and see for himself".

I believe I'm correct in saying that during petulant former President Obama's entire eight-year term he and his family never returned to his mansion in Chicago near his very close friend the Rev. Wright.

So I'm curious where that preacher you address was during the Obama reign and if he told Obama to get HIS rump BACK to Chicago.

For 8 years, Obama couldn't be bothered to leave the golf course long enough to "look and see for himself".

I believe I'm correct in saying that during petulant former President Obama's entire eight-year term he and his family never returned to his mansion in Chicago near his very close friend the Rev. Wright.

So I'm curious where that preacher you address was during the Obama reign and if he told Obama to get HIS rump BACK to Chicago.

His Foundation is going to be open in South Chicago. Trump doesn't' give a rip about the poor, never has and never will. He is a real fake.

If he sends in the national guard, progressives will protest and show up attacking them. He'll be accused of being 'Hitler' trying to kill his own citizens with military. Then you'll be right back here posting again how Trump is a dumb 'mf' and how all us dumb 'mf' whites are stupid.

Trump would kill all blacks if he could in my opinion. Trump is more like Stalin.

I've been saying that for years.

Send in the national guard to establish law and order.
Arrest the politicians and put new people in. Empty out the educators, replace them with people who are actually interested in teaching things like history.

I've been saying that for years.

Send in the national guard to establish law and order.
Arrest the politicians and put new people in. Empty out the educators, replace them with people who are actually interested in teaching things like history.

KInd of like what is happening in Israel with the West Bank, hey! Not a question, a statement.

It was kinda hard, trying to save the financial markets, handle 3 wars, deal with budgets rednecks, mass shootings, rouge cops, etc....I mean the guy had a full plate....one fucked city?????

You MIGHT have a point. IF Chi-Town were NOT his home for the past 20+ years and where he owned a mansion, near their close friend the Rev. Wright and bought with the help of a felon.

Great reply from a person who obviously lacks a measurable IQ. I can try to educate you but I`m seeing the problem that your teachers had before you dropped out. Are you planning on typing the same idiotic thing all day?

8 years of Obama. :popcorn:
Obama is gone, left you with a sound economy...now lets FOCUS ON A MAJORITY EVERYTHING HOUSE SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE....ITS YOUR GAME NOW

The truth...as you should know, we do not and have not had a "sound" economy in ten years. Allow me to remind you that petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama is the only president in history who never had a single year with a GDP above 3%. That's simply not acceptable.

His Foundation is going to be open in South Chicago. Trump doesn't' give a rip about the poor, never has and never will. He is a real fake.

As you know, the "poor" and middle-income workers suffered greatly under petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama. President Donald Trump has been in office for less than a month. How can you make such an outrageous statement and keep a straight face?

What's going on?

A dickhead cop shot a kid 16 times and did it on video like Rambo in a hurry, then the department tried to cover it up, then the video got released, then the feds kicked the department in the dick and Rambo is up on 1st degree murder charges.

now cops don't want to be kicked in the dick, charged with murder or otherwise pilloried for the cause and have their careers end at the state pen, so they're watching their asses first, criminals second.

and that's what's going on.....

Forum List

Back